LA LA - Shane Fell, 36, Marrero, 9 June 2011 - #2

We're here and "staying tuned" Kenny, not going anywhere. Hopefully you have some news.

Happy Birthday Shane Fell.......One day we will meet again....Giving up is not a option....

Happy birthday, Shane! Celebrating a life today never to be forgotten.

Happy Birthday, Shane! It is a bright, beautiful day meant for you! Lead us to you!We will follow.

Hey i will check that out Houston Mom......Sorry i have absent from the page....I have been DIGGING.....There is a person who was questioned BUT...Never given a lie detector test....He came forward with info but the police kinda BLEW HIM OFF......STAY TUNE

What kind of information did he come forward with? Have you made any progress with the cell phone ping information?

Nothing new....The guy who came forward had info about another police dept. and this is why i think they blew him off.....I still would like to give him a lie detector test...
Thanks Everybody for following Shane's page.......

Nothing new....The guy who came forward had info about another police dept. and this is why i think they blew him off.....I still would like to give him a lie detector test...
Thanks Everybody for following Shane's page.......

Is there any way we cam verify his claims another way, or see were the lead takes us. We have nothing else to chew on right now.

Actually, this is quite a distance from where Shane disappeared, but it's near the site of the Belle Chasse John Doe found hanging in a tree many years ago in Feb 1975. I'm not saying the two are related, btw. Just noting it because it's such a remote area. I'm very anxious to see if these remains will be ID'd, and to at least know how long the home has been abandoned.

Remains found in Belle Chasse, La in abandoned house not too far from where Shane went missing. Sent to LSU Faces No other information.

https://goo.gl/maps/n7rbG

http://www.kltv.com/story/26837724/human-skeletal-remains-found-in-abandoned-belle-chasse-home

Okay. I can't stop thinking about this! Is anyone around that is good with looking at the properties in that block and seeing how long they might have been vacant? Like, vacant for 3 months means its likely not him. Vacant for over 3 years is something else. Maps and street views and real estate stuff is not my strong suit, but right now, I wish it was!

Actually, this is quite a distance from where Shane disappeared, but it's near the site of the Belle Chasse John Doe found hanging in a tree many years ago in Feb 1975. I'm not saying the two are related, btw. Just noting it because it's such a remote area. I'm very anxious to see if these remains will be ID'd, and to at least know how long the home has been abandoned.

I dont know how I had not read about the other guy before. That is awful. I cant believe he is still not identified!

I dont know how I had not read about the other guy before. That is awful. I cant believe he is still not identified!
Hundreds of inquiries and no match. Very sad. I have a feeling the latest remains will be ID'd. Even today, the area is sparsely populated and fairly isolated. Probably a local resident or homeless person known to area residents.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
afj9
Back