GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.arktimes.com/ArkansasBlo...the-beverly-carter-case-a-personal-connection
Over the weekend, notes from a couple of sources indicated something I hadn't heard previously. The suspects might have known Carter. A friend of the family said Carter's granddaughter and a child of Lowery's by a previous marriage participated in the same cheerleader program and the adults attended cheerleading events, though it's not clear whether they had a personal relationship.

(Well someone is digging into this.)

A spokesman did tell me Friday that the office was not prepared to say there was no possibility of further arrests.

(Fasten your seat belts. It may not be the end yet.)

From a link found in your quoted story above ...
http://heavy.com/news/2014/10/cryst...r-murder-suspect-arron-lewis-girlfriend-wife/

So many confusing elements in this case, hopefully the truth will come out soon.

nojustice, just wanted to say I feel for you. I hope in the end, you aren't betrayed by your loyalty and trust in Crystal. I think it's human nature to want to hide/deny things we are not proud of, and IMO that is what Crystal is doing. You may be right, she is a good person. Just has lousy taste in men, and was caught up in something that she never would have initiated or participated in, if not for being hooked up with Aaron.

My thoughts are with her daughter, what a horrible nightmare this is for her~

https://gma.yahoo.com/arkansas-real...she-woman-142300656--abc-news-topstories.html
Without revealing specific details about their search, Haynes said that they used cell phone data to help find her body, which they found in a shallow grave about a half hour's drive from the home where she is believed to have met Lewis. Haynes would not specifically say if he believes Lewis was the one to text Carter's husband from her phone hours after he allegedly abducted her, but did hint that support devices connected to her phone helped investigators in their search.

Talk about confusing information.

https://gma.yahoo.com/arkansas-real...she-woman-142300656--abc-news-topstories.html
Without revealing specific details about their search, Haynes said that they used cell phone data to help find her body, which they found in a shallow grave about a half hour's drive from the home where she is believed to have met Lewis. Haynes would not specifically say if he believes Lewis was the one to text Carter's husband from her phone hours after he allegedly abducted her, but did hint that support devices connected to her phone helped investigators in their search.

Talk about confusing information.
Very confusing. Makes me wonder if they were intentionally putting false information out to the public to further their investigation. I guess one of the biggest questions for me, after the *why was it done* would be why did he not rat out CL. I mean AL is obviously they type of person that only looks out for number one. I would have thought he would have named her as an accomplice immediately.

It is still all confusing to me too. I don't think even the link that was posted earlier that was to a blog is allowed, because it is not an actual newspaper. It is just a blog and I believe those were deleted before when they were referenced.

I posted a direct copy paste from the cheering school website that was simply their classification groups listed by age. That's all. And for some reason it was deleted. But I have a rather extensive file on all of this and I find that angle to yield some very useful information in putting the puzzle pieces together. It takes a little time to search but is not difficult to find the common threads. And yes - nojustice said 14, and her post was permitted. There is only 1-2 yr age difference.

I still wonder about the grey truck. I guess that could have even been someone asking directions or something. Obviously I am not a criminal but the time of day that this took place has always struck me as odd as well. I would think, if I were wanting to kidnap someone that I would do it during the time of day that most people would be at work. After 5:30 to 6:00 and after in the evening is when most people are coming home from work for the day and seems like there would be a lot more traffic on that road.

I still wonder about the grey truck. I guess that could have even been someone asking directions or something. Obviously I am not a criminal but the time of day that this took place has always struck me as odd as well. I would think, if I were wanting to kidnap someone that I would do it during the time of day that most people would be at work. After 5:30 to 6:00 and after in the evening is when most people are coming home from work for the day and seems like there would be a lot more traffic on that road.

And the neighbors were really close.

I am not doubting you, I just can't imagine with a 4 year age difference that these kids hung around the same groups. When you are that young, 4 years it a big age gap. Plus, nojusticenusa said she had ask a friend that would know, because of her own child going there and they were not in the same group.

I may be deleted again but I do not believe it's possible to be four years. Closer to 1-2. Very close. Look at the date of death of Christopher Carter when BBC was a baby. That's already 11 & 1/2 years ago he died. In August. I believe this too has significance.... She has to be 12 or older.

I may be deleted again but I do not believe it's possible to be four years. Closer to 1-2. Very close. Look at the date of death of Christopher Carter when BBC was a baby. That's already 11 & 1/2 years ago he died. In August. I believe this too has significance.... She has to be 12 or older.

That is true. Maybe she is just a small girl because she looks younger than that. Her FB page is not hard to find, especially if you search from BC's page. If any of this is important info, I would be worried about the safety of the grandchild.

That is true. Maybe she is just a small girl because she looks younger than that. Her FB page is not hard to find, especially if you search from BC's page. If any of this is important info, I would be worried about the safety of the grandchild.

Yes.

I agree.

She was an infant when he died.

I hope this isn't considered sleuthing family members, I'm definitely not trying to do that. I have known the Carter's for many years and attended both Beverly and Chris' funerals. If I recall correctly she was 4-6 months when he died.

One thing that bothers me is the referral. If another agent sent Her tjis house, then maybe AL wasnt targeting her. Maybe he was just going to kidnap agent/any agent and demand ransom.

I do feel like he did target her, but unless he called her job and requested for her to show him this house, the referral doesn't make sense. I wonder if he could have called and say "My friend Jane Doe said that BC is a great agent and I'm interested in this property" ..could that be considered a referral.

When the police announced they weren't investigating other Suspects after he was arrested I thouhht "yea right". I think they needed to gather info and let the other Suspect get real comfortable and hopefully make a mistake. I leaned more towards it really being the first person he named though.

Just bc LE says AL didn't give up CL doesn't mean that's the full truth. LE only divulges what they want the public to know,

She was at clinicals at a hospital. The mutual friend who told me she knew for sure she was at class knows 100% but I will not say how they know or what that friend told me. I don't want to get friends upset with me for posting what they told me. They way they know CL was in class at least most of the day on Thur and Thur evening at clinicals, I am quite sure it's true she was at class.

Her neighbors reported her and AL fighting Thur evening, which goes along with what CL personally told me.
On Fri she was supposed to be in class and then came home and another fight took place (this was also verified by neighbors)
CL spent the night (verified) on Sat night with someone else (not at her house). It is my understanding she left Fri night after the fight and did not come home until Sun after the wreck and hospital events and only to get clothes to go stay somewhere else. Then she was arrested the next day and taken in for questioning for over 8 hours. They searched the house that day (monday sept 29). She was charged with the theft by receiving for the phone being in her home laid out in plain sight (so she says LE told her they found it in plain sight).
She was not staying at the house, only coming and going once AL went on the run. This was verified by neighbors so I believe she told me the truth.

As I have posted here before. She was selling a lot of things she had to get money for rent and other bills. She was someone who went to yard sells and then resold things for more money. That was how she earned extra money anyway. She had a garage full of things so she started selling all that stuff, along with other items in her home.

I believe LE thought she was about to run so they made a plea with circumstantial evidence such as the phone in her house or maybe some phone calls between she and AL since they had text each other when she was in class on Thur. She turned her phone over to LE and they still have it. She gave them her pw so they could see the text she had with AL on that Thur. She cooperated.

No a rumor .... my daughter goes to the same gym. Also before IG and FB accounts were taken down there are pics to prove that both girls were at the cheer gym. Truth.

Are you saying it's possible that CL knew BC?????

I understand what you are saying and for myself, I would agree. But this is a woman with a history of bad relationships and someone that apparently needed/wanted financial support. He came along with an offer to support her. Some people when faced with a situation that sounds to good to be true, do not want to look any further. However, at some point after the marriage she knew what he was like as proven by her posts to the woman he was hooked with while they were married. She told her he was a cheater, liar and had a criminal past.

She found out later from his probation officer how many times he had been convicted. She also finally talked to another family member of AL who lives out of state and found out more. This was when she kicked him out the first time. The for foolish reasons let him move back in.

She was at clinicals at a hospital. The mutual friend who told me she knew for sure she was at class knows 100% but I will not say how they know or what that friend told me. I don't want to get friends upset with me for posting what they told me. They way they know CL was in class at least most of the day on Thur and Thur evening at clinicals, I am quite sure it's true she was at class.

Her neighbors reported her and AL fighting Thur evening, which goes along with what CL personally told me.
On Fri she was supposed to be in class and then came home and another fight took place (this was also verified by neighbors)
CL spent the night (verified) on Sat night with someone else (not at her house). It is my understanding she left Fri night after the fight and did not come home until Sun after the wreck and hospital events and only to get clothes to go stay somewhere else. Then she was arrested the next day and taken in for questioning for over 8 hours. They searched the house that day (monday sept 29). She was charged with the theft by receiving for the phone being in her home laid out in plain sight (so she says LE told her they found it in plain sight).
She was not staying at the house, only coming and going once AL went on the run. This was verified by neighbors so I believe she told me the truth.

As I have posted here before. She was selling a lot of things she had to get money for rent and other bills. She was someone who went to yard sells and then resold things for more money. That was how she earned extra money anyway. She had a garage full of things so she started selling all that stuff, along with other items in her home.

I believe LE thought she was about to run so they made a plea with circumstantial evidence such as the phone in her house or maybe some phone calls between she and AL since they had text each other when she was in class on Thur. She turned her phone over to LE and they still have it. She gave them her pw so they could see the text she had with AL on that Thur. She cooperated.

Very interesting to have your input here. What's your personal thought about such a serious charge of capital murder against CL? Meaning, I really don't think LE just hands out arrests for such a serious charge, or can get an arrest warrant, without real solid evidence! (I feel the same about the arrests in the Heather Elvis case) Are you of a differing opinion?

Do you think TM had anything to do with anything?

My child goes to the gym and she is correct that they were not on the same squad but it is a small gym and interaction between kids on different squads is the norm. As I stated before there is only a couple of years difference in the age of the girls so they could if they had comparable skills been on the same squad and or tumbling class, social events girls could and would have gone to the same parties etc... Also, cheer gyms are different, since the kids spend a lot of time in the gym so do most of the parents and grandparents, it is like one big family older girls helping the younger ones...very common for families and kids to interact no matter what the age range.

Except CL did not spend time at the gym. Her daughter was dropped off most times by another friend that picked the daughter up after school in a car pool arrangement. This has been verified between friends. The gym was not CL's thing. She did however attend out of town competitions with her daughter. I was told AL went to some of them too. I don't think CL knew BC. To be honest CL was sort of shy until you got to know her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member