GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the Lonoke text was the other realtor who was locked out of a house. I think BC supposedly text her that "she was with a client and could not help her get into the house" which the other realtor reported as being out of character for BC. I don't think there was a report of BC texting that she was in Lonoke.
There was. I will look for it. Its from JC on one of the NG or Dr D transcripts.Beverly did text it.(Well I should say it came from her phone.)

I don't know if this has been posted yet, I haven't had time to catch up on the posts. This is from the REALTOR magazine.

“We've had suspicions all along,” says Lt. Carl Minden with the Pulaski County Sheriff’s Office about Lowery’s arrest. “Exactly what that [evidence] is, I can’t say, because everything in this case is sealed by prosecutors and the court. But there’s a link there, and obviously a fairly substantial link for her to get the charges she has.”

http://realtormag.realtor.org/daily...nd-arrest-made-in-ark-agents-murder#sf5568126

http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1410/02/ng.01.html

JANE CARFAGNO, CO-WORKER OF MURDERED REALTOR, BEVERLY CARTER: Well, I was showing -- excuse me, that was all kind of hard to hear. I was showing

Beverly`s listing and it was in a remote area about 20 minutes out of the city, and I accidentally got locked out, and so since it was so remote, I

was a little scared and people I was showing the house to had already gone.

And so I called her and she didn`t answer and so I called her right back thinking that she might answer, knowing if I called back twice I

really need her. So she texted me back and said, with a client, call you back in a bit. And so I texted her back and I said -- I don`t know exactly

the words I used but I told her where I was, I was at her listing on Haynie Road, and that I was locked out and was there any chance she was in the

area.

And she texted back and said, in Lonoke. And then I texted her back and said, by chance there a key and she said no, sorry.

I agree that it was most likely not BC replying to those texts. From what I learned from CL I think AL must have got home at least by at the latest 9 pm

Did you say that she told you she left that evening after he got home? Did she say if she noticed if he had any scratches on his face, etc. like the neighbor reported seeing on him?

I don't know if this has been posted yet, I haven't had time to catch up on the posts. This is from the REALTOR magazine.

“We've had suspicions all along,” says Lt. Carl Minden with the Pulaski County Sheriff’s Office about Lowery’s arrest. “Exactly what that [evidence] is, I can’t say, because everything in this case is sealed by prosecutors and the court. But there’s a link there, and obviously a fairly substantial link for her to get the charges she has.”

http://realtormag.realtor.org/daily...nd-arrest-made-in-ark-agents-murder#sf5568126

Really wish they could release what the evidence is.

ETA: The fact that they've had suspicions all along, and it took this long to make an arrest makes it sound like it is DNA....

IMO

nojusticenusa do you know when AL called the neighbor about pulling him out of the ditch?

Really wish they could release what the evidence is.

ETA: The fact that they've had suspicions all along, and it took this long to make an arrest makes it sound like it is DNA....

IMO

I agree.

Another thought. If Cl was the one who called and set up the appointment but had no other involvement, would that be enough since this was premeditated to get her the same charges as AL?

Lewis has pleaded innocent to the charges he faces in Carter’s death. Lewis told a reporter late last month that he did not kill Carter and that “anything that did occur was an accident.”

Ok, so what if there is a grain of truth to this. What if AL kidnapped BC and brought her to CL house and then whenever CL shows up, she flips out about it and her and AL get in the fight. What if AL set CL up and CL accidentally killed BC?

Poke holes in it and tell me why it couldn't have happened this way.

Did you say that she told you she left that evening after he got home? Did she say if she noticed if he had any scratches on his face, etc. like the neighbor reported seeing on him?

They got in a fight that Thur evening but if I remember correctly she stayed the night Thur night at her home and was attempting to stay the night at her home on Fri night but their fight escalated to point she left for remainder of the weekend (this was after the TP incident with AL calling the police to report the toilet paper rolling which cause the start of the fight they had if I remember correctly). Her daughter was at a friend's house for the weekend so she left too.

Another thought. If Cl was the one who called and set up the appointment but had no other involvement, would that be enough since this was premeditated to get her the same charges as AL?

This would be plausible since I know CL was looking for another place to move at least to get away from AL but I think she would have told me she did this if she had. I could be 100% wrong. It never came up but based on what she and I discussed she was as confused about why AL was looking at that house as the rest of us.

Lewis has pleaded innocent to the charges he faces in Carter’s death. Lewis told a reporter late last month that he did not kill Carter and that “anything that did occur was an accident.”

Ok, so what if there is a grain of truth to this. What if AL kidnapped BC and brought her to CL house and then whenever CL shows up, she flips out about it and her and AL get in the fight. What if AL set CL up and CL accidentally killed BC?

Poke holes in it and tell me why it couldn't have happened this way.

But wouldn't LE have made that a crime scene the 1st time they were there if that were the case? They had already searched the house and took out bags of stuff the day they arrested Crystal on "theft by receiving". She had a list of items taken and it was a LONG list.

3 big questions.
What links CL to get the same charges as AL?
What is the motive?
Will there be a 3rd person arrested also?

Maybe but with the possibility of secondary DNA transfer, this does not seem plausible????? But we won't know until they release the info.

But there's also a possibility of really strong DNA evidence, too; not just secondary transfer. If CL's hair was found inside the house, that could be secondary from AL's clothing, shoes, etc. But if her fingerprint, footprint, blood....any number of things....was there....that's more damning. Similarly, if BC's DNA was found anywhere inside CL's home, and specifically on her clothing (aside from the underwear the phone was sitting on), that would be damning as well. I just can't wrap my brain around AL acting alone in this, in the time frame CL is telling you about (i.e. he was home at 9PM). Unless he had her stashed away somewhere for the night and went back the next day and finished the deed. But it seems just as weird that CL would be involved in some kind of illegal plot (of any kind) with someone she no longer wanted anything to do with.

Thank you for your information. I'm not doubting you but I know that one of my sources has been talked to by detectives and verified what I posted earlier. That source would have records to verify what they told detectives that others would not have had. I feel comfortable with what I posted earlier based on my sources.

So far I've verified a lot of information I was told by CL. So far it checks out. Until I start finding things that don't add up I'll keep supporting her. So far things add up.

Thank you for your response @shae1980.

No worries. I know that LE is checking out many different sources and will continue to do so. Until things have been proved out in a timeline that can be supported, all information is just a theory. Only LE and those that were there will know the truth.

But there's also a possibility of really strong DNA evidence, too; not just secondary transfer. If CL's hair was found inside the house, that could be secondary from AL's clothing, shoes, etc. But if her fingerprint, footprint, blood....any number of things....was there....that's more damning. Similarly, if BC's DNA was found anywhere inside CL's home, and specifically on her clothing (aside from the underwear the phone was sitting on), that would be damning as well. I just can't wrap my brain around AL acting alone in this, in the time frame CL is telling you about (i.e. he was home at 9PM). Unless he had her stashed away somewhere for the night and went back the next day and finished the deed. But it seems just as weird that CL would be involved in some kind of illegal plot (of any kind) with someone she no longer wanted anything to do with.
Or DNA under Beverly's fingernails.

I don't think I'm wrong but will gladly apologize if it turns out I am and will be totally in shock that she was able to fool me.

You would have nothing to apologize for! If it turns out she's fooled you, that's on her, not you. I feel safe to speak for all of us and say we're glad you're here and appreciate your perspective. It sounds like you have tried to be a good friend to her, and I guarantee you that if it turns out you've been fooled in this case, you'll never be fooled again!

In particular I appreciate the info you have shared to explain your beliefs rather than just saying "well you don't know her like I do" or "just wait until the truth comes out and then you'll see"....the most annoying comments that we see on cases, primarily on FB posts lol!!

So, I know in the custody plea to get custody of Crystal's child it was mentioned that Arron reported to the ex that Crystal was a Craigslist prostitute. This was in January, if I remember correctly. Has anyone checked Craigslist or Backpage to see if they can find a picture? I *think* this is allowed since it is in a court document. I am a good researcher and logical sleuther, but so many of you are soooo good at maps, Craigslist, backpage, court stuff. Makes me feel a little inadequate, like y'all need to hold an online class so I can pull my weight!

nojusticenusa the only thing you are doing is believing in your friend and you should do that until evidence comes out to the contrary that she indeed did something. I think everyone agrees with that. It sounds like she had her life headed in a good direction and got blind sighted by AL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Owlsorflowers