GUILTY PA - Scotty McMillan, 3, tortured to death, Chester County, 4 Nov 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://www.dailylocal.com/general-n...gate-absences-of-older-brother-of-slain-child

Coatesville school officials to investigate absences of older brother of slain child
CALN >> Coatesville Area School District is conducting an internal investigation related to the school absences of the older brother of slain 3-year-old Scotty McMillan.

“The district is currently conducting an internal investigation and at this time there is no indication that there were any signs of abuse,” CASD superintendent Cathy Taschner said in a prepared statement released to parents on Nov. 7.

Law enforcement officials say the 6-year-old brother was absent from school for about two weeks leading up to Scotty McMillan’s death.

View attachment 63023
Is it just me or does it look like he even has a bruise in this pic? It may be just the way the pic looks, I can't be sure. I also find it odd that there are really no pics of her kids on her facebook, unless she just has those set for friends only.

Not only a bruise but under the eyes look like a bruise too.

So sad, such a sweet looking child.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Even worse, is the fact that in one article I read, it said the bed was not inflated! Let me see if I can find that one again. It's so hard to read I'll see if I can get through it one more time.

Here it is. They placed him on an uninflated air mattress and went shopping and got pizza (Casey Anthony anyone?)

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/charged-death-boy-hung-feet-beaten-26736466

I think I read that too...

Last night when I posted inflated matters, I meant uninflated. I was so upset reading this story.[emoji27] This story is so unimaginable.

I think of how my son and daughter n law tried to have children and she has issues and can't . But yet there are monsters out there who torment and kill babies every day. Makes me so mad!

This is the most disturbing story I've read in years. These two 'people' need to be sent to Death Row asap.

This type of evil is unfathomable and without hope of explanation.

Yes, this type of evil is unfathomable.

I came to this thread yest...with MSM links and quotes and, all that stuff. I deleted post after post after post. I read lots of things, you know...we all do. Some fly in, then fly out of the mind. Sometimes, the innocent faces lay in haunt.

I find comfort in believing that thru this little boy Scotty's human torture...the hand of God, and the angels of heaven spread warmth and divine intervention. Where maybe he didn't quite FEEL the horrors we know occurred.

WTF is wrong with people? Who does spit like that to a beautiful child/children? No alcohol, no drugs provoked this abuse? Evil manifested in human form.
I'd accept the opportunity to administer equal abuse to these 'ughs'. Harsh, swift capital punishment. On the town square.
I'd hang em...beat em with my frying pan. Good as I am.

Thank you for this post!

I have read a lot of accounts of terrible abuse by the people who have experienced it and thankfully, they state that at a certain point they leave their bodies and do not feel.

I really think it's just the lighting. He has pink cheeks (had :() and one was in sun so the pinkness was washed out by the sun but the other was in shadow so it showed. I believe this photo was taken before the torturer his mother fancied and sacrificed him to, was in the picture.

What I am struck by is the angelic beauty of this little boy. I truly hope there is justice in this case. There must be retribution for such an unholy act.

Thank you for this post! You said so well what I couldn't. God Bless Scotty, his brother and the baby.

do we know anything about these 3?
who goes and lives with someones 'X'?
did anyone work? Was this their 3 week past time?
Did the bio dad not have visitation rights?
when this couple went shopping, get pizza, beat and kill a child, have sex.......what did the 'X' do?
I can't even wrap my mind about this 3 WEEKS of torture and not 1 person did anything!
Where were friends? neighbors? family?
In monster egg donors 1 photo she reminds me of Tammy Moorer.......like an altered pic........she sure does NOT look like that in her latest photo.

Jillian Tait, 31, and Gary Lee Fellenbaum, 23 and Amber the 'X' is 21.
so this Tait is much older than the other 2!
I missed that..........

After seeing a picture of the father, it is true that Scotty does look like him and Ryan looks like the mother. How very sad! My oldest looks just like her father while my youngest looks just like me and love them both the same and with all my heart! Such sick people! I hope they get what's coming to them!

I'm sorry this baby passed, but so glad these monsters are behind bars. What a horrible life. I hope and pray they are never allowed outside prison walls. Wouldn't hurt my feelings if they received the same beating as Jeffrey D gotten.

RIP sweet baby Scotty, you're in a much better place!

This may be warped of me, but I am relieved that poor sweet boy passed. With the agony and torture he went through at the hands of his own mother, I am not sure what kind of pain he would have endured forever. RIP Sweet Baby Boy. I am so sorry. You deserved better. And we let you down. She should NEVER have been allowed to do that for weeks. Something went very wrong and I am so sorry Sweet Scotty. :rose: :star: :rose:

This may be warped of me, but I am relieved that poor sweet boy passed. With the agony and torture he went through at the hands of his own mother, I am not sure what kind of pain he would have endured forever. RIP Sweet Baby Boy. I am so sorry. You deserved better. And we let you down. She should NEVER have been allowed to do that for weeks. Something went very wrong and I am so sorry Sweet Scotty. :rose: :star: :rose:

I completely agree. Just read about this case & thought "at least he's free"

Amber Marie (Williams) Fellenbaum, W/F/21, Endangering Welfare of 3 Y/O Scotty McMillan

[Amber is the Estranged Wife of Defendant Gary Fellenbaum.]

West Caln Township, Adjacent to Coatesville, Chester County, is in South-Eastern, PA.

Day 7

Your One-Click, Per Defendant, Source* Of Lower Court:

Charges --- Bail --- Pre-Trial Confinement --- MotionS ---

Court DateS --- Advancement to Upper Court

*Lower Court Criminal Docket Sheet:

https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/docketsheets/MDJReport.ashx?docketNumber=MJ-15306-CR-0000295-2014

*"Recent Entries made in the Court Filing Offices may not be
immediately reflected on these Docket Sheets..."

Pre-Trial Confinement in Lieu of $ 500,000 Bail, since 11/5/14.

Next Lower Court Date Scheduled for Friday, November 14th.

18 § 4304 §§ A 1 (F3) :: Endangering Welfare of Children – [ Two Counts ]

18 § 2705 (M2) :: Recklessly Endangering Another Person

Grades of PA Crimes:
H1 = Heinous / Murder of 1st Degree; H2
F1 = Felony of 1st Degree; F2; F3
M1 = Misdemeanor of 1st Degree; M2; M3
S = Summary

Historically, Most PA Cases Like These Are Closed-Out in Lower, Magisterial District Court,
then Advanced, with a New Docket Number, to Upper Courts of Common Pleas.

Justice For All Of Our Innocent Little Ones.

I have read a lot of accounts of terrible abuse by the people who have experienced it and thankfully, they state that at a certain point they leave their bodies and do not feel.

I really think it's just the lighting. He has pink cheeks (had :() and one was in sun so the pinkness was washed out by the sun but the other was in shadow so it showed. I believe this photo was taken before the torturer his mother fancied and sacrificed him to, was in the picture.

What I am struck by is the angelic beauty of this little boy. I truly hope there is justice in this case. There must be retribution for such an unholy act.

I have known about this case since it happened but I have felt such despair and grief for Scotty that I just couldn't post.

Another precious child who cried out in the darkness with no one there who would help him. Scotty's beatings conjure up memories I would rather not think about. If my father beat me and my first cousin was in our home he would make her beat me too. She was my age. She was terrified of my father as much as I was. Afterwards she would cry and beg me to forgive her but I never blamed her in the first place. Neither one of us told anyone else that he had made her beat me too. He threaten 'no one would believe us anyway' and we believed him.

I would like to believe that Scotty was like I was at one time when the pain and suffering became too much to take. The body and the mind can only take so much. I just began to pretend I wasn't really there in body and my mind would lift me up to another beautiful peaceful place when the abuse was happening. Over the years I came to be good at it and while the abuses happened over and over again it was as if it was happening to someone else. I learned to shutout what was happening at the time.

I hope that for Scotty but due to his young age he probably was incapable of doing such things. All I can hope is he soon became unconscious from the beatings and didn't feel life ebbing away.

There is no way to describe those who have done this to him. There is no way to describe the fear and terror Scotty felt as he was being tortured to death. It is a fear like no other.

I have read over the years about child abuse cases that resulted in the child's death but I do think this is the most horrific one yet. I don't want to even call these three humans. Somehow that seems to be a grave insult to human beings.

And I think of death penalty for the mom and her boyfriend and even that brings me no comfort. Being strapped on a gurney and being put to sleep seems too humane to two that showed no humanity at all to their defenseless little victim.

I admit I feel as much rage or even more toward the mom. She allowed this to happen and she also participated in the beatings. It was her duty as Scotty's mom to protect him from any harm yet she was another enemy within that Scotty had to also fear.

Imo, there are many more like Scotty right now who are living in their own house of horrors trying to survive the abuse inflicted upon them by the very ones who are to nurture and love them.

Most children who are being abused ...no matter what kind of abuse... are trying to survive it inside their very own homes behind closed doors that holds such deep dark secrets of pain and suffering for them. The place that is most dangerous for children who are likely to be abused is the place they call home. Instead of it being a safe place it is a place where they are trapped with no one to help them.

God bless Scotty and all the little lost children who are also crying out in the night for help with no one to hear them but the monsters who resides right in the same home with them.

IMO

Just came across this thread. �� Shades of Teghan Skiba. Cases like these shake my faith. Forgive me, Lord.

I have known about this case since it happened but I have felt such despair and grief for Scotty that I just couldn't post.

Another precious child who cried out in the darkness with no one there who would help him. Scotty's beatings conjure up memories I would rather not think about. If my father beat me and my first cousin was in our home he would make her beat me too. She was my age. She was terrified of my father as much as I was. Afterwards she would cry and beg me to forgive her but I never blamed her in the first place. Neither one of us told anyone else that he had made her beat me too. He threaten 'no one would believe us anyway' and we believed him.

I would like to believe that Scotty was like I was at one time when the pain and suffering became too much to take. The body and the mind can only take so much. I just began to pretend I wasn't really there in body and my mind would lift me up to another beautiful peaceful place when the abuse was happening.

God bless Scotty and all the little lost children who are also crying out in the night for help with no one to hear them but the monsters who resides right in the same home with them.

IMO

:hugs: oceanblueeyes

Where in the world did they get some of the torture ideas? Never ever thought of anyone hanging a child upside down!!!!

How did baby Scottie get to hospital?
I don't recall who called, thank goodness they did not have time to get rid of his little body. Evidence, confession and I am praying the 3 never see daylight again........IMO, death penalty case! no appeals!

I have full confidence in the DA Tom Hogan and the Chief of the Chester County Detectives, Jimmy Vito. I know they will leave no stone unturned. So sad for little Scotty and those who loved him.

No words for the monsters...

Where in the world did they get some of the torture ideas? Never ever thought of anyone hanging a child upside down!!!!

How did baby Scottie get to hospital?
I don't recall who called, thank goodness they did not have time to get rid of his little body. Evidence, confession and I am praying the 3 never see daylight again........IMO, death penalty case! no appeals!
The "wife" called the ambulance after the mom screamed for someone to call 911 because he wasn't breathing. I mean did this crazy *advertiser censored** woman think that you could beat ANYONE, much less a 3 year old like that and they would be okay? Why was she so shocked to find him not breathing after he had been unresponsive all day? She should have called 911 when he became unresponsive! It should have never happened at all, but you get what I'm saying why was she so adamant about getting help then? She didn't care to help him when she and her monster bf were beating him, same goes for the wife!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie
Back