DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK-Believe just had a lightbulb moment.

His FB user id is this character:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baron_Samedi

I think? I know the spelling is different.

:thud:

Per the Wikipedia page:
"Baron Samedi can usually be found at the crossroad between the worlds of the living and the dead. When someone dies, he digs their grave and greets their soul after they have been buried, leading them to the underworld."

BR was already creepy enough, this just adds to it. I wonder how much interest he really has in this type of stuff and how much, if any, belief he has in it.

Yeah, STM, this was quite startling. Even if it is just online play.

I am going to operate on the assumption that all of his online gaming stuff has been pulled by LE and probably some time ago. There are always chat rooms etc with those kinds of games, right?

Now how about Cassie and JC? I wonder if they had games they played? Candy crush and all that stuff?

Now how about Cassie and JC? I wonder if they had games they played? Candy crush and all that stuff?

There are posts on Cassie's timeline about solving crimes - I don't play games on FB but it is a crime solving game involving finding clues. Looks like a picture with things in it you have to find by clicking on. It's called Criminal Case.

Based on the view from the MSM interview with JC and BR on the porch - This link should take you to the google maps view of the house.

Don't know who that two are in the street in front - que to you viewing the correct house- but the t-shirt says C.S.I. Can't Stand Idiots.

Take a look you will see what I am talking about :)

Looks like a pretty small house not sure of the opportunity to hide something. From the image date in the lower left corner the picture was taken June 2014. I do not know if JC and Cassie lived there then.

Looks like a No Trespassing sign on the tree and dogs in a nearby pen to the right facing the home. Wonder if there were dogs barking that night. If not, then it was someone they knew?

Lots of info on this pic...

https://maps.google.com/maps?output=classic&dg=oo

If the link doesn't work go to google maps street view put the little man on E15th St. facing north between Grand and College Streets.

It is a pretty small house... I'd say 900-1000 sq ft. The property is not very large either, probably around 1/2 acre. And yes, they did live there in June 2014.

If you look at the street view on google maps of their house, BR is outside in pajama pants. I don't know who the other guy is though, he could live in one of the houses across the street. They no longer have this purple pickup. If you look at the aerial view of the home, there is a white Ford Taurus, but they no longer have that either (my husband bought it, fixed it, and resold it late last year/early this year).

What is their current vehicle, STM? I lost it in all of the posts.

Do you know the year of the Impala? And they had it prior to Cassie's disappearance? TY so much.

Maybe 2000-2002 (reintroduction of Impala per web search )??? I can't confirm if they had it earlier than when Cassie went missing.

Navigation system appears to have been an option. Actually that brings me to questions I have about everyone's GPS or navigation systems.

What is their current vehicle, STM? I lost it in all of the posts.

A blue Chevy Impala (1998-2005 body style). I have no idea if the car was processed for evidence, but I would think that if it was and there was evidence present then the car would have been impounded or kept for further investigation.

Great question!! I was assuming it was the only person who could legally drive. Are the disabled tags new?

Not to derail the current discussion, but I am trying to understand the background here-JC self disclosed that her SO status arose from a situation where her now ex husband was sexually assaulting a now older child. Is that ex husband Cassie's bio dad?

Sorry to bounce around...the Google earth image shows a purple pick up and the date stamp on the image is June 2014. The truck is no longer there, and there was a white Ford Focus as the family car. The white Ford focus was fixed up and sold and now there is a Chevy Impala which may or may not have been the family car when Cassie disappeared. That's a lot of vehicle turnover...is that common in the area?

(am I giving you guys whiplash yet? So sorry...)

There is a revised notice on the Find Cassie Compton Facebook Page regarding the search.

It is now a think tank to collect ideas. It is no longer a search.

LINK HERE

I wonder why the change?

Hey yall how do I post the pdf of the flier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics