GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #15 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have had this conversation a couple of times now. Our verified insiders have told us that Christina did not have these things with her, as originally thought. You don't have to accept that, that's fine. But for now, we are not going to start the conversation again. It has been pretty thoroughly hashed out. This is info every body can keep in the back of their minds and wait for something from LE/MSM that explains more. Once we have new information, the subject can be reopened.

Salem

Yes, ma'am! I'm rolling and scrolling! No use :deadhorse: :whiteflag: :treadmill: :gomods:

I posted last night that the vehicles leaving the parking garage around the same time as EA have been cleared as well. Christina did not have her camera with her in Plano the night she went missing. Can we please move on from that now?

That article was a mess from the beginning, lol. BTW, you are rockin the emoticons!

So I watch way to much true crime....and I recently watched a report where the guy got his car back.... but LE was so convinced he did it that they took his car again.... and this time they had a different team look over it and they found the tiniest spot of blood under the seat belt buckle....it was the victims... the first time they just didn't go over it well enough but the second time they went over it with a fine tooth comb and pulled out all the big guns.

That article was a mess from the beginning, lol. BTW, you are rockin the emoticons!

Right? Uptown Girl has been very supportive covering Christina but it's not anywhere close to the Dallas Morning News. Not that they get everything right either....

Actually the family does not speak to this blogger.

Right? Uptown Girl has been very supportive covering Christina but it's not anywhere close to the Dallas Morning News. Not that they get everything right either....

Actually it's a blog and blogs are not considered MSM, but I noticed that the verified insiders used it and mods gave it an okay clearance. But moving on...... Has EA been arrested yet? :jail: :tantrum:

I posted last night that the vehicles leaving the parking garage around the same time as EA have been cleared as well. Christina did not have her camera with her in Plano the night she went missing. Can we please move on from that now?

JMOM can you put to rest the texts to Hunter from Enrique's phone? Assuming those were from Christina?

Are you saying I am quoting thing from a blog? I assure you I am not.

Actually it's a blog and blogs are not considered MSM, but I noticed that the verified insiders used it and mods gave it an okay clearance. But moving on...... Has EA been arrested yet? :jail: :tantrum:

It was! Thanks for helping me communicate right! :loveyou:

sorry, I should have said Frisco. It is all the same to me. I travel thru Plano and hit Frisco all the time. Either way I think all should be looking on route to Langston,OK.

Thank you very much! :loveyou:

I haven't posted in weeks for just this reason. WHY in the world are some of you talking to the insiders this way?? In many cases we would die to have some one close to the family to help us with inside information. Some of you are being ridiculously rude and sarcastic to these friends of the family who are trying to find a loved one.

I don't even know the family and I'm afraid to add my 2 cents because some of the responses here are so snarky.

I'll go back to silently observing again.

Just remember, it is nice to be nice.

You are exactly right and it has been this way since this thread was started that's why i never post i just read. We all want the same outcome in this. We all want to find Christina!!
I haven't posted in weeks for just this reason. WHY in the world are some of you talking to the insiders this way?? In many cases we would die to have some one close to the family to help us with inside information. Some of you are being ridiculously rude and sarcastic to these friends of the family who are trying to find a loved one.

I don't even know the family and I'm afraid to add my 2 cents because some of the responses here are so snarky.

I'll go back to silently observing again.

Just remember, it is nice to be nice.

Just curious here, how does one get to be a verified insider?

That is correct! It was not until her parents gathered Christina's belongings at her home that they found the camera. It was over a month before that information was corrected and as you can see some missing posters still have the camera as possibly being with Christina. It was also then that the picture of Christina's phone was posted on the FB site and said it was not the white with green back base.

You would think HF would be like "Hey the cameras here." I don't think he did this but he's weird with lack of caring during this whole thing.

He has been very caring and helpful. Jonni speaks to him on a daily basis.

You would thin HF would be like "Hey the cameras here." I don't think he did this but he's weird with lack of caring during this whole thing.

You are exactly right and it has been this way since this thread was started that's why i never post i just read. We all want the same outcome in this. We all want to find Christina!!
It's reassuring to know that it's not just me who has noticed the sarcastic posts. It's one thing to have a difference of opinion, but quite another to ridicule other posters.

He has been very caring and helpful. Jonni speaks to him on a daily basis.

Like I said I don't think he did anything I am just surprised he didn't mention the camera was there beforehand is all.

I'm getting very confused, so what is okay to talk about, sleuth, brainstorm? There is so much that is just the same over and over and it makes one feel helpless, confused?

Can the insiders maybe lead the discussions so we don't step on toes or get into trouble? That would help a lot I think. Kinda like a team leader/s , what do you all think? TIA

We are only trying to help. People that are curious about Christina's disappearance and concerned for her and the family come here to gather information. We just want to make sure the facts are correct. Early on things I'm sure we're confusing with what she had and didn't. I understand. But we do know more now and we try to clear that up for everyone. It gets hard when everything we try and post for people that are truly trying to be helpful is met with sarcasm and basically saying we are lying. Why would we do that? These people are like family to us. We are in the woods, in rain, heat, mud searching every day. We have no reason to do that.

It's reassuring to know that it's not just me who has noticed the sarcastic posts. It's one thing to have a difference of opinion, but quite another to ridicule other posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot!