AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have wondered too how they came up with 6:05. I have two little ones so my brain is usually fried, there's no way I would remember leaving at exactly, I would say "around 6:00" not "6:05", unless I made a phone call leaving out of the driveway or received a text. There was not any reason (that anyone's aware of) that would make remembering the time a priority at that point, if you get what I'm saying.

I really gave some thought to this. Here is a scenario where she may have known the times.

Say he was under some kind of restriction kind of like a grounding and she told him to take Cassie home and come straight back so he could do his chores. She may have looked at the clock to see what time it was and knew how long it took each way to get from point to point.

Or maybe she is one of those super protective moms too that watches him like a hawk.

I have wondered too how they came up with 6:05. I have two little ones so my brain is usually fried, there's no way I would remember leaving at exactly, I would say "around 6:00" not "6:05", unless I made a phone call leaving out of the driveway or received a text. There was not any reason (that anyone's aware of) that would make remembering the time a priority at that point, if you get what I'm saying.

That's where I am with that, too. The only time i know precisely I leave the house is when I drop kiddos off at school and pick them up, b/c they have to be there at a specific time. I could see them having a precise time if Cassie had a curfew that required her being home at 6:30 and planned to stop by somewhere on the way to drop her off and new exactly how long it'd take to get to her house and do their errand. Or a text or phone call was made right as they were leaving.

I really gave some thought to this. Here is a scenario where she may have known the times.

Say he was under some kind of restriction kind of like a grounding and she told him to take Cassie home and come straight back so he could do his chores. She may have looked at the clock to see what time it was and knew how long it took each way to get from point to point.

Or maybe she is one of those super protective moms too that watches him like a hawk.

But she lets him have a 15 y/o girl stay the night with him? That seems like a very permissive parent. IMO

Not to distract from this conversation, just wanted to bump my earlier question.
If Cassie was said to have run away before, and be gone for several days...it's really kind of imperative that we know what those circumstances were, where she went while she was gone, and what she did or did not take with her when she left. Also kind of imperative to know how family and friends reacted then vs now. And why.

Could a local possibly acquire this info? TIA.

But she lets him have a 15 y/o girl stay the night with him? That seems like a very permissive parent. IMO
Maybe something happened over that weekend that he was being grounded for. Permissive, yes, there is no way a young lady would have spent the night in my house with one of my boys, but just because TS was permissive in letting Cassie stay the night there does not mean that she is permissive in every way.

Would it help to add sunset to the timeline?
http://www.southwesternadventist.org/assets/245916

7:19pm sunset

Cassey is at her home at 6:30 the text is sent (i read 7:15 ) but we can say 7 , right at dark 7:19 then for 2 hours nothing..until TS is called the first time.

If Judy is napping until 8 ,no one can know what time she left and the only evidence to suggest she did is that text. Which Judy shouldnt have know about until TS told her.

I think the timelime we are looking at for what happened is between Cassey was last seen by TS's son and when TS was called.

I would ask people to focus on that time period when seeking tips.

Hi all, I'm a bit if a lurker but wanted to through around some things that made me feel uneasy about this whole thing. I've not posted before so hope everything I say is okay to say!

The fact that TS has gave exact times that HS left the house and came back makes me uneasy - it just feels planned to me having exact times, like, if it was me, I would have said he left around 6 and was back about quarter to 7, but TS is exact about these timings. It just feels iffy, but maybe it's because I'm not great at noticing exact times when things happen. I also don't like how HS has not been seen talking about where Cassie is or involved in helping find her.

(This is all just my opinion, please correct me if I've got anything wrong or have stepped out of line)

Honestly, the time frames for Hunter could be explained simply as well-If he left at 6:05 (Now that our working theory is thrown for a loop by the JVM interview), TS might have simply looked at the clock when he walked out the door. If he dropped her off at 6:05PM, I bet he called Mom or someone else once he dropped her off. Especially if she had a timeframe when she needed to be home. Maybe she had to be home by 6 for whatever reason and he dropped her off late, kwim? So really, our timeline for drop off is a window-605PM to say 620PM.

We have to take into consideration that JC is a suspect in this case so if she is saying Cassie came home at 6:00PM there might be a stated inaccuracy that benefits her or BR somehow. As for the BR goes to PD at 9 and then calls TR repeatedly starting around 914, it makes no sense to me. Why would she tell him to report her if he is standing inside the Police Station?

We need to see the police report referenced a while back. I appreciate the work being done to create a timeline, but I think we need to add detail on where each piece of info is coming from. :blowkiss:

There may be a chance at some more media, national or other wise and it would be great if our insiders could narrow down some things for us before attention is drawn:
Cassie's shoe size?
Pictures or a description of her boots:
Pictures of her outfit, if it was not a new one
Model number for her phone or a clear photograph

To Oriah's point, finding out the circumstances of her previous runaway attempts and finding out where she went to is important and would be helpful. The runaway attempts claimed by JC. Also, her mother states she was given drugs to treat some possible form of depression but she refused to take them. Were the any prescriptions missing from the house? If she went to the Dr for her cold/cough what was she given and where are those meds?

The recent doctor visit was reported to be for a cold and medication was prescribed.

There isn't much which can be done about a cold though, paracetamols, lemsip and rest is what people are told to do. Unless a child is a baby/toddler or showing signs of something other than a cold would a child be took to doctors? It seems a waste of time.

There isn't much which can be done about a cold though, paracetamols, lemsip and rest is what people are told to do. Unless a child is a baby/toddler or showing signs of something other than a cold would a child be took to doctors? It seems a waste of time.

I'm still thinking that doctor visit wasn't for a cold!!

MOO!!

MOO!!

Same and if it was about a cold what medication can a doctor give for a cold? It would be surely cheaper to buy paracetamol or ibuprofen from a shop rather than paying for the prescription?

My two cents about the time, I think it depends what kind of person you are. I don't find it odd because I tend to notice things like that as well.

MOO!!

Same and if it was about a cold what medication can a doctor give for a cold? It would be surely cheaper to buy paracetamol or ibuprofen from a shop rather than paying for the prescription?

I wonder how long Cassie had this cold and if she had a history of colds escalating to other illnesses? I know as a mom if my kids have colds for too long or their cough sounds worse, add in a fever or extreme tiredness-I'll take them in. My insurance has no copays to primary care for kids under 18. If JC & Cassie are on Medicaid or a state form of it, but if so (not knowing about new changes that is) their prescription costs are usually taken care of as well. At least that is what the plan looked like here in NY previously. It was so bad that ppl were going to ERs for stupid stuff they should see a dr for but they didn't feel like getting an appt.
I do find it odd that if it wasn't a cold-something more personal that JC wouldn't want to be the one in the waiting room not send BR. That again leads me to question the extent of BRs control w Cassie.

There are SO MANY questions we really need answers for. We really should make list for our verified insiders, the questions seem to go back a day or 2 I think?

I think all the questions that you have regarding shoe size, where she ran to, was it reported, etc are best suited for twinmom. I haven't seen her back on here though. I will try to contact her through FB and see if she can log on to answer some questions.

I did just notice that HS is FB friends with BR, but not with JC. Cassie is friends not friends with either adult in her household. Could there be a gaming connection between the two boys? I wonder how often they spoke. I was told that HS usually pulls up in the alley beside her house to pick her up or drop her off which doesn't really seem like he wants to stay and chat, but I wonder if he ever did.

STM-
Good morning!
Have you read back a few pages by chance? Just curious of some of the other posts could be answered or if those would be better suited for another VI?
Posts 251 & 267 have a few questions in them in regards to JC & BR. Thanks!

I think all the questions that you have regarding shoe size, where she ran to, was it reported, etc are best suited for twinmom. I haven't seen her back on here though. I will try to contact her through FB and see if she can log on to answer some questions.

I did just notice that HS is FB friends with BR, but not with JC. Cassie is friends not friends with either adult in her household. Could there be a gaming connection between the two boys? I wonder how often they spoke. I was told that HS usually pulls up in the alley beside her house to pick her up or drop her off which doesn't really seem like he wants to stay and chat, but I wonder if he ever did.

Great catch on HS! Ya know I never thought to ask what his age is & how he met Cassie-do we know this already & I just overlooked that?

If twinmom could get that info, that would be spectacular STM. Or anyone local. Truthfully, I can't understand how we're two months into a missing childs case, and we don't have this basic info. If I had a call to go out on a missing 15 year old last seen leaving her residence on foot, with a history of 'running away'- I wouldn't be taking a single step-with or without a K9- without knowing what the previous runaway attempts looked like. Was a vehicle involved? What form of transportation has the child used in the past? Where did they go? Were they assisted by anyone, in any way at all?

I mean- this is critical information to have.
Did Cassie simply walk to the end of her driveway (or into the alley) and get picked up by someone? Is that what has happened in the past? Is there then a chance that this time she trusted the wrong person to assist in a 'runaway' attempt?
I mean, casually throwing out that a child has runaway before (and been gone several days at a time, better yet) is a HUGE game changer for me.

Huge. And it is also huge in regards to any search efforts being undertaken for her.

I'm not surprised that we haven't heard much from KlassKids, if this is the type of information they were working with on the ground.

Another question, not sure if it has come up yet. Do we know what the firearm situation was in the residence? Were there any? If so, is anything registered to any of the residents? What about TS's residence, the last known residence Cassie spent the days prior to disappearing at? Are there any firearms missing or unaccounted for amongst those two homes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member