AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I appreciate the information you shared. Maybe they should communicate this on the FB page?? I think it might be one of the elephants in the room tbh. So they filed all of the paperwork with the state, got4? They should probably communicate that as well. :)

I honestly think that if this is posted that it should have a purpose for Cassie. I think too much time has been given to drama of others & not enough to Cassie. I can see adding this onto a post telling FB group fans the address& bank name where the fund resides so they can donate if they would like to contribute. I think all their efforts need to point to Cassie or they will chase more people away. JMO

Also, regarding Cassie being on the FBI's missing persons list: NCMEC typically serves as the federal clearinghouse for missing children, and Cassie is listed there. The Little Rock field office does not have an online MP list available to the public; however, I'd be willing to put some money on Cassie making it to their 'seeking information' page, if a whole bunch of WSers email and call the field office requesting her case be placed there- stating that MSM has informed us they were/are working her case.

I appreciate the information you shared. Maybe they should communicate this on the FB page?? I think it might be one of the elephants in the room tbh. So they filed all of the paperwork with the state, got4? They should probably communicate that as well. :)

They have an exact copy of this post. (I made sure it was OK before I posted on their behalf.) Also tells me they are guests watching us . . . a good thing, I hope.

While I realize we are hamstrung regarding some of our conversations regarding Cassie and her friends, we can fairly discuss affiliations of BR and JC. :)

I honestly think that if this is posted that it should have a purpose for Cassie. I think too much time has been given to drama of others & not enough to Cassie. I can see adding this onto a post telling FB group fans the address& bank name where the fund resides so they can donate if they would like to contribute. I think all their efforts need to point to Cassie or they will chase more people away. JMO

I agree with this whole heartedly as well. The focus has to be on Cassie and the purposes of the funds need to be specified such as poster and flyer costs, search expenses above and beyond those being donated etc. Transparency is important....the AR AG site is quite helpful I think and KK can help.

Got4, would you be so kind as to keep us updated on the poster situation? Thank you so much for everything you are doing to help find Cassie.

I had asked in the previous thread, I think, about asking Wilkerson Jewelers to use their electronic truck sign to flash Cassie's missing poster. A vi, maybe Twinmom(?), responded that she would talk to JC and look into it. Does anyone know if that happened and what came of it? TIA

I had asked in the previous thread, I think, about asking Wilkerson Jewelers to use their electronic truck sign to flash Cassie's missing poster. A vi, maybe Twinmom(?), responded that she would talk to JC and look into it. Does anyone know if that happened and what came of it? TIA

I am not trying to speak for Wilkerson's, but they always have a companion promotion with Mack's going on during WOtP about hunters buying jewelry for their ladies while here and getting a free Benelli shotgun for themselves. This promotion goes on the truck at Mack's corner coming into town. If you spend $2500 at Wilkerson's, then you actually get like a $500 gift certificate at Mack's (doesn't get as much attention as the shotgun in the ad). The truck most likely isn't available . . . anytime during 60 days of duck season.

I am trying to speak for Wilkerson's, but they always have a companion promotion with Mack's going on during WOtP about hunters buying jewelry while here and getting a free Benelli shotgun. This promotion goes on the truck at Mack's corner coming into town. If you spend $2500 at Wilkerson's, then you get like a $500 gift certificate at Mack's (doesn't get as much attention as the shotgun in the ad). The truck most likely isn't available . . .

Maybe there can be fliers at the site they're selling at or 1/2 sheet fliers printed (2 on one page & cut in 1/2) slipped into purchases made by hunters at one or both locations? Not sure if they'd be willing but I'd think it's worth asking.

Has anyone heard from TwinMama? Haven't seen her post since 11/10-hope all is well with her...

Thank you got4. I just thought maybe they would be agreeable to maybe flash her missing poster between the shotgun promotions. That sign is in a great spot and very attention grabbing.

While I realize we are hamstrung regarding some of our conversations regarding Cassie and her friends, we can fairly discuss affiliations of BR and JC. :)

Ok, Mr. Believe09, I am fixing to blurt "Watcher's Society," then I am going to RUN out to my 'burban and head to Little Rock. Two doctor trips in next two days, so I will have lapses of time when I am not available.

Did we ever find out where Cassie got the money for cigarettes? I thought of her last night while I was at a convenience store. Another customer bought a carton of cigarettes $50. Smoking is not a cheap habit, and since her mom was on disability there probably wasn't money for much of an allowance.

The billboards are a fantastic idea. I hope that y'all are able to have them put up. It's probably the best way of reaching lots of people.

I saw on her FB under older stories she was engaged?

why is no one talking about her?

Öh bla De
Oh bla da
life goes on!

That might be a compelling side issue but as I understand the law sex offenses unless it involves some kind of interstate commerce is not in the purview of the FBI. Kidnapping, abduction would be.

I meant to say kidnapping and missing persons

I reached out to the only local media contact I know personally. It's been awhile since I've talked to her so I figured I'd email first. If I get no response over the next couple of days, I'll call her. Anyone here been reaching out to local media? [Snipped for brevity] TIA

I sent an email to the Stuttgart Daily Leader reporter (Leigh) but have not gotten a response.

Also, regarding Cassie being on the FBI's missing persons list: NCMEC typically serves as the federal clearinghouse for missing children, and Cassie is listed there. The Little Rock field office does not have an online MP list available to the public; however, I'd be willing to put some money on Cassie making it to their 'seeking information' page, if a whole bunch of WSers email and call the field office requesting her case be placed there- stating that MSM has informed us they were/are working her case.

I was looking at FBI.gov not locally

I still think that Hunter is the key to bringing light to the 'cigarette' text. As her friend he would understand not only the what, where, and how long of that text but he would also know who her friends were and were not that got 'cigarettes' there as well. Dead end though as we cannot sleuth him or even ask him I guess.

The person I contacted worked for the Arkansas-Democrat Gazette. I worked with her and a photo journalist for well over a year (maybe 2?) about 15 years ago. We stayed in contact for a long time afterward, but she has since moved on to other projects and we lost touch. I'm hoping if she can't directly help, that she can offer some suggestions. *crossing fingers*

Maybe none of this will be needed though....I haven't given up hope that Cassie will come home or be found today!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop