GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thinking here. We dont know if Carters were contacted about Beverly and that may be why LE operated under the assumption that Beverly Carter was being held somewhere. That could be why they were asking people the evening before she was found to look in sheds, anywhere someone could be held. It wouldnt surprise me that they were contacted. This is making more sense now.
True! Plus, it could be why Beverly's cell phone was so important. They needed her contact numbers? But wait...someone sent texts to Carl Sr. at 1 a.m. Maybe they put a call or text in later for ransom?

Well we now know that Beverly Carter was bound with duct take and being Held against her will for ransom. That tells me she was kept alive for at least a period of time and being held at some location. I think it was at their house and thats why her phone was on CL dresser on her dirty underwear. Probably she was being held in that room. jmo

And if CL helped him hold Beverly against her will she would be charged with kidnapping. And if a murder resulted as part of a felony crime she would be charged with that murder too. jmo

the word torture stood out to me.
:(
Poor Beverly.
I hope she did not suffer long. I truly feel so hurt and deeply sad for her all over again. I can't imagine what her family is feeling.
RIP you beautiful soul.

Edit: document wording was terrorized.. Not tortured. Sorry!

I think thats why CL worked so hard trying to come up with a timeline for that weekend. She tried to CHA through Sunday night . (probably when BC was killed and out of the house.)I think it all fell apart for her when LE questioned her alibi guy the ex bf. (Im sorry but I feel she used NJ and the ex bf.) jmo

the word torture stood out to me.
:(
Poor Beverly.
I hope she did not suffer long. I truly feel so hurt and deeply sad for her all over again. I can't imagine what her family is feeling.
RIP you beautiful soul.
Ditto. It rips my heart out and I didn't know her personally.

Well we now know that Beverly Carter was bound with duct take and being Held against her will for ransom. That tells me she was kept alive for at least a period of time and being held at some location. I think it was at their house and thats why her phone was on CL dresser on her dirty underwear. Probably she was being held in that room. jmo

Idk about the house. The woods maybe where he got stuck? Wouldn't LE have kept the CL AL residence as a crime scene the first time they searched it if that's what they thought?

I'm thinking...what if
CL met Al there and helped him incapacitate Beverly. They drove to a pre determined location. (Remember the witness pulling AL out of the woods in a silver ford fusion on or about the day she was kidnapped? .. He was IMO scoping a spot at the minimum.
Since he got stuck.. He may have chosen another spot.. The park he posted a pic of on Facebook the the friday morning after the kidnapping?? IIRC that was posted about 6:30 am. A murder's souvenirs pic? He reportedly deleted it Quickly after posting.
Or the concrete plant that night. And then drove to the park for a picture ? Throwing something in the water maybe? I believe the pic showed a pond.
I'm just rambling and brainstorming while I have a minute. I'm sorry for that.

Idk about the house. The woods maybe where he got stuck? Wouldn't LE have kept the CL AL residence as a crime scene the first time they searched it if that's what they thought?

I'm thinking...what if
CL met Al there and helped him incapacitate Beverly. They drove to a pre determined location. (Remember the witness pulling AL out of the woods in a silver ford fusion on or about the day she was kidnapped? .. He was IMO scoping a spot at the minimum.
Since he got stuck.. He may have chosen another spot.. The park he posted a pic of on Facebook the the friday morning after the kidnapping?? IIRC that was posted about 6:30 am. A murder's souvenirs pic? He reportedly deleted it Quickly after posting.
Or the concrete plant that night. And then drove to the park for a picture ? Throwing something in the water maybe? I believe the pic showed a pond.
I don't think they held Beverly at the house either, but I could be wrong.
Savvy, remember the day you went by the burial place and took pics? I remember you saying the building/office, located there at the front of the property, had the door left open? If that's a vacant office they could've held her there close to the burial site? Thinking....
ETA: Another reason I don't think she was held at the house...Didnt AL call the cops Friday night after the toilet paper incident?

I'm thinking...what if

Have always thought they might have held her at Jeffrey Stone where AL took the picture on Saturday night then he deleted it after he figured out Le was following him or had CL delete the picture afraid LE might have seen that picture and tie it all together, so they had to move BC-- there is an abandoned building at Jeffrey Stone... On sunday she took him to steal the dump truck then moved BC to the concrete plant for burial on sunday night/Monday wee hrs...He was waiting for CL to pick him up when he was seen and arrested... They must have had BC's phone with them at one point if her phone helped locate her- then it was put on the dresser..

Savvy, remember the day you went by the burial place and took pics? I remember you saying the building/office, located there at the front of the property, had the door left open? If that's a vacant office they could've held her there close to the burial site? Thinking....
ETA: Another reason I don't think she was held at the house...Didnt AL call the cops Friday night after the toilet paper incident?

The donut shop is too close for them to chance that I suspect...I believe they moved BC from another location after he stole the dump truck as the truck would not raise eyebrows from people at the donut shop...

I was told he called the cops about the TP incident. We've already establised that these 2 aren't the smartest pair....but calling the cops because teenaged girls TPed your house while holding a kidnapped vitim in your house is beyond absurdity....very hard to believe. If I remember correctly CL posted something on FB about the TP incident and how much it irritated her....was this her "trying to act normal" by posting on FB?

Do you think BC died on the 26th since the court papers say Sept 25-26th ??

I was told he called the cops about the TP incident. We've already establised that these 2 aren't the smartest pair....but calling the cops because teenaged girls TPed your house while holding a kidnapped vitim in your house is beyond absurdity....very hard to believe. If I remember correctly CL posted something on FB about the TP incident and how much it irritated her....was this her "trying to act normal" by posting on FB?

You are right. I forgot about the tp incident. Having her phone in their house proves they arent very smart tho. I tend to think this was way out of their expertise and they were sloppy enough to leave a trail of evidence and Beverlys dna everywhere. mho AL should have stuck to burglary. But heck, convicted 7 times-he wasnt good at that either. Then again, the cops probably wouldnt have went in the house over this report. They may have called them so they could say "See the cops were at our house. " I remember in JC D case the cops had been there multiple times over the years and she was right there the whole time. Who knows with these two low lifes.

You are right. I forgot about the tp incident. Having her phone in their house proves they arent very smart tho. I tend to think this was way out of their expertise and they were sloppy enough to leave a trail of evidence and Beverlys dna everywhere. mho AL should have stuck to burglary. But heck, convicted 7 times-he wasnt good at that either. Then again, the cops probably wouldnt have went in the house over this report. They may have called them so they could say "See the cops were at our house. " I remember in JC D case the cops had been there multiple times over the years and she was right there the whole time. Who knows with these two low lifes.

I believe an insider said CL had a fit AL called the police over the Tp incident and they had a huge fight...
wonder if her daughter was home that Friday night?

Since my only reference for kidnapping for ransom in the movies.... Telling the family "if you notify authorities you'll never see them again" seems to be standard operating procedure. I'm thinking BCs husband possibly notified authorities before they made the ransom demand causing them to panic.... Thus the 1:00 am texts to husband from beverly's phone. Or they were sending those messages to prevent him from calling police while they figured out how to ask for /arrange the ransom demand. When was it that Beverlys disappearance was first released to the public?

I don't feel that building was used but I may be wrong. It was very off for the door to be unlocked and open .. It's a decent office building and should have been secured. The man who owned the concrete plant originally did use it as office for his business, I had assumed Argon did the same, however, since then, I saw an aerial map of the area and it labeled that building as unoccupied office space.
There was a member of LE parked there for a few days after right next to the building, however it is right in front of the gate he appeared to be guarding.
I wish I had kept those pictures! After someone stated they thought it was morbid that I took them, I think I deleted them off my phone.

Have always thought they might have held her at Jeffrey Stone where AL took the picture on Saturday night then he deleted it after he figured out Le was following him or had CL delete the picture afraid LE might have seen that picture and tie it all together, so they had to move BC-- there is an abandoned building at Jeffrey Stone... On sunday she took him to steal the dump truck then moved BC to the concrete plant for burial on sunday night/Monday wee hrs...He was waiting for CL to pick him up when he was seen and arrested... They must have had BC's phone with them at one point if her phone helped locate her- then it was put on the dresser..

That's what I was trying to post about but I had the date wrong. I was confusing it with another case here that I found a 630 am picture posted as odd. But it was Saturday night then? And Jeffrey Stone park is near AL/CL residence correct?

Just another thought..... What if one or both of them had her show them the house then said oh yeah we want to look at some other house blah blah blah hey I'll drive hop in. Idk how a realtor might respond to that situation.

I don't think I saw it either. Her shirt looks to be inside out.

It was. Wonder if she had to dress quickly when they came to arrest her. Some speculated earlier they made her turn it inside out to cover whatever writing was on the front but that seems odd.

Just another thought..... What if one or both of them had her show them the house then said oh yeah we want to look at some other house blah blah blah hey I'll drive hop in. Idk how a realtor might respond to that situation.

I dont think she would. She had done training and always told them to never get in a car with a client according to her co workers. I believe the only way she left with them was by force. She wouldnt have went off and left that house open either.

Also.... If I'm the husband I might have sent a text something to the effect of *I'm really worried and if I don't hear from you soon I'm going to call the police... Which could have also caused them to panic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ginny715