GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Sorry, I am really trying to understand. So far I am reading:

(1) Sunday (I have no idea of the time) she attempted to return home to get clothing to continue staying with the ex boyfriend but instead was hauled in and charged with theft by receiving. She was held until the following morning (Monday) being questioned

(2) You have also stated that CL, on her own went to the PD aft leaving the hospital and you think this when she voluntarily gave her ph & password

(3) NOW, you think she was TAKEN in on Sunday and questioned for 8 hours and Then again on Monday when charged, kept for 8 hrs

*I can totally get them questioning her 8 hrs on Sunday and also on Monday when she was arrested. But don't understand all the different versions.
Where did CL stay/sleep on Sunday night? sorry if I missed that. I know you said she was in/out of house that week.
When did CL pick up her daughter from friends house? Sunday night or Monday morning? From Butler and I believe you, daughter was with CL when she was arrested on Monday morning. Dtr was with her at PD and LEO looked at her phone.

1. Sunday she went to hospital. LE told her AL was suspect. She went with LE to be questioned (was not hauled in or charged). She gave them her phone voluntarily and the password. When she went home her house was a crime scene. Went back to LE for more questioning. Not sure if this was voluntarily or they made her at this point?
2. Monday hauled in again to be questioned and charged with TBR. This did not happen at her house. Apparently they put some sort of tracking device on her car or was having her followed because this happened at the ATM machine in Jacksonville. Her daughter was in car with her. Her car was towed. She and the daughter were taken in by LE. Her phone was already taken on Sunday. She was using another phone by Monday.

That is my understanding of what happened. Butler do you have a different understanding? If so, please post!

I know it's just a minor detail, but CL was arrested in an ATM drive thru on that Monday morning and daughter was in the car with her. (not arrested at her home as previously stated) I am only talking about the theft by receiving arrest.

1. Sunday she went to hospital. LE told her AL was suspect. She went with LE to be questioned (was not hauled in or charged). She gave them her phone voluntarily and the password. When she went home her house was a crime scene. Went back to LE for more questioning. Not sure if this was voluntarily or they made her at this point?
2. Monday hauled in again to be questioned and charged with TBR. This did not happen at her house. Apparently they put some sort of tracking device on her car or was having her followed because this happened at the ATM machine in Jacksonville. Her daughter was in car with her. Her car was towed. She and the daughter were taken in by LE. Her phone was already taken on Sunday. She was using another phone by Monday.

That is my understanding of what happened. Butler do you have a different understanding? If so, please post!

and I think LE tied her up on Sunday so they could get the warrant to make her house a crime scene. JMO

I know it's just a minor detail, but CL was arrested in an ATM drive thru on that Monday morning and daughter was in the car with her. (not arrested at her home as previously stated) I am only talking about the theft by receiving arrest.

Thank you for confirming what I said. Can you also clarify if I'm correct about the questioning on Sunday and then again on Monday? There was so much going on during this time that I may have gotten confused. If so, please clarify. I just posted to the best of my memory what I was told by CL.

How did she know to go to the hospital on Sunday? Who contacted her?

That was pretty quick to get a new phone from Sunday to Monday! Did she go out phone shopping in the middle of all of this?

How did she know to go to the hospital on Sunday? Who contacted her?

That was pretty quick to get a new phone from Sunday to Monday! Did she go out phone shopping in the middle of all of this?

No she used an old phone she had at the house already. It was not a smart phone but some type of flip phone.

I thought she said AL called her when he wrecked but I could be mistaken. I honestly don't remember that detail for sure.

Thank you for confirming what I said. Can you also clarify if I'm correct about the questioning on Sunday and then again on Monday? There was so much going on during this time that I may have gotten confused. If so, please clarify. I just posted to the best of my memory what I was told by CL.

Yes it is my understanding that CL went voluntarily to the police station after leaving the hospital on Sunday, and that her house was searched that day.

What I have wondered if weather AL called CL and asked her to come to the hospital or if LE called her and told her about AL being in a car wreck?

Yes it is my understanding that CL went voluntarily to the police station after leaving the hospital on Sunday, and that her house was searched that day.

What I have wondered if weather AL called CL and asked her to come to the hospital or if LE called her and told her about AL being in a car wreck?

I thought she told me AL called her but I could be mistaken. So much has happened and I've read so many rumors here that I'm starting to get confused myself.

NJ posted twice that Arron Lewis called Crystal Lowery to come to the hospital.

This is the first I have heard of Crystal having a new phone. Or that she and her daughter were at the ATM.

This story keeps changing as much as media and the court docs someone fussing about :gaah: Sorry I am just so confused.

This is the first I have heard of Crystal having a new phone. Or that she and her daughter were at the ATM.

This story keeps changing as much as media and the court docs someone fussing about :gaah: Sorry I am just so confused.

I don't think the story is changing but maybe nobody has posted where she was arrested at on Monday before. I have said all along that she was questioned on Sunday directly after she left hospital. I have also said she was arrested on Monday and questioned again. I only posted about the ATM machine today in response to you stating she was arrested at her home on Monday. I was trying to clarify. I have always said she gave them her phone and password. I've always thought AL called her to come to the hospital. That is still my thought but I admit I could be mistaken on this part. What has changed? As far as the new phone? What does that matter? I have always said her phone was taken on Sunday. Her number did not change. Just the phone she was using and it may have been Monday before she got a new phone. It is a minute detail.

AND I'm not the one accused here so why are you questioning me like I'm here to lie? I'm NOT!

I don't think the story is changing but maybe nobody has posted where she was arrested at on Monday before. I have said all along that she was questioned on Sunday directly after she left hospital. I have also said she was arrested on Monday and questioned again. I only posted about the ATM machine today in response to you stating she was arrested at her home on Monday. I was trying to clarify. I have always said she gave them her phone and password. I've always thought AL called her to come to the hospital. That is still my thought but I admit I could be mistaken on this part. What has changed?
I will apologize to both you and Butler for misunderstanding on where she was arrested AT. That makes my theory of when she was arrested more believable (the LEO had sighting of AL).

Now I am wondering if CL did speak to AL after LEO got her smart phone. She knew his phone number and now had access to another phone. Did LEO take that phone? Oh crapola if she had it on her when arrested on the Theft... Did they take that phone?
And on the hauled her in, those were your words not mine. Just so ya don't think I was being snarky there.

I will apologize to both you and Butler for misunderstanding on where she was arrested AT. That makes my theory of when she was arrested more believable (the LEO had sighting of AL).

Now I am wondering if CL did speak to AL after LEO got her smart phone. She knew his phone number and now had access to another phone. Did LEO take that phone? Oh crapola if she had it on her when arrested on the Theft... Did they take that phone?
And on the hauled her in, those were your words not mine. Just so ya don't think I was being snarky there.

Same phone number just different phone. An old flip type phone or some other type of older model phone. They took her smart phone on Sunday. She did NOT have two phones operating at the same time. All she did was activate an older phone with her current number and continued using her phone. LE kept the Smart phone she had on her at the hospital. Again let me make this clear: She DID NOT HAVE TWO PHONES ON HER NOR WAS SHE USING TWO PHONES WITH DIFFERENT PHONE NUMBERS. After LE took her phone on Sunday she activated her SAME PHONE NUMBER on a different phone.

I know I've posted before about her being arrested in an ATM drive thru. I don't think the story has changed... Just minute details being mentioned. I don't know when she got a new phone, but I know she called the daughter sometime late evening like 9-1030 pm on Monday night to let the daughter know she had been released and that she was fine.

I thought she told me AL called her but I could be mistaken. So much has happened and I've read so many rumors here that I'm starting to get confused myself.

I took those 2 comments about AL calling CL from your comments in early Nov. Mostly on thread 4. I put the comment link for each.

Wait, are you saying now.. that AFTER they searched the house, they then took CL back in for questioning on Sunday evening?

Some time ( do not know time) on Sunday CL called (?) ex ,lying to him about her knowledge of the crime..

Same phone number just different phone. An old flip type phone or some other type of older model phone. They took her smart phone on Sunday. She did NOT have two phones operating at the same time. All she did was activate an older phone with her current number and continued using her phone. LE kept the Smart phone she had on her at the hospital. Again let me make this clear: She DID NOT HAVE TWO PHONES ON HER NOR WAS SHE USING TWO PHONES WITH DIFFERENT PHONE NUMBERS. After LE took her phone on Sunday she activated her SAME PHONE NUMBER on a different phone.
I didnt take it as she had 2 phones on her. But she did have 2 phones. #1-smart phone that LEO had, #2-the older phone. OK so she activated the #2 phone with the same ph # as the #1 smart phone. Sounds like the SMART PHONE was the only smart ones in this whole bunch. Hopefully for CL case she didnt make any calls or texts to AL while he was on the run.. because LEO can still get that info. AND they will know who and where she was by the pings on that phone too. BY the service provider. OR if CL was in the vicinity of where Beverly grave was... If LEO brought her in again after searching her home, I sure they had someone watching her, don't know about a tracking on her veh, possible tho

They have mentioned many times about the phones (or technology) being a big part of this. Here is my theory- Arron takes Beverly, along with her phone. Takes her where ever. He turns off her phone, but his phone is pinging. Crystal is in class. Crystal leaves class and goes to meet him where he and Beverly are. Her phone pings her way there, no way Arron just has her phone. Turns Beverly's phone on and now all 3 are pinging together. Or something to that nature. I think they have her and him traveling separately but to the same locations, thereby placing him and her equally in on this. OPINION ALERT--- this one here is mine. For today, at least! :)

I had never read she was arrested at an ATM drive thru on Monday, but could've missed it. She was arrested at 10 a.m. and the daughter was with her? Wonder why the daughter was not in school?
I do find it kind of suspicious she was at an ATM while AL was waiting around near a bus stop about the same time. Maybe he was waiting on money? Then, bam! They're both arrested about the same time in different locations. I wonder how far apart their locations were that Monday a.m.?

Online dating sites. I say travel very slowly and use caution. I know someone that met and married a guy she met on Christian Mingle. He turned out to be a big phony and loser. He was looking for someone to support his butt along with controlling and manipulative. He came across as her prince charming until she married him. What she thought she was getting and what she got were like daylight and dark.He treated her like a princess until she said I do. 4 days later he was going psycho, going through her phone all kinds of stunts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spicytaco46