MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man getting death threats due to Jessica Chambers investigation

Ali Alsanai went to the Panola County Sheriff’s office Monday to try to get an order of protection.

“They came to the store, they asked for the surveillance video. I showed them the surveillance video. The next day, they came and asked for the camera, so I gave them the camera system. What else can I do?” he said.

There has been online speculation Alsanai was not telling the truth and might be involved, but there is no proof of that.

I would say any 'missing ' portion of the tape LE has seen. The reason we have not seen it, if there is anything important there, is because it compromises the investigation. IDK what I think of AA. I really don't. But I would hope nothing happens to him or his store and just further the local hostilities.

:modstop:

I want to make something very clear. You can discuss what is stated in the linked article. That DOES NOT open the door for discussion about the "hacktivist" Anon/tree house posts, however. Those rumors, gossip and photoshopped images remain OFF LIMITS.

Thanks.

Sorry. I only wanted to show that JC's family and the authorities are not pleased with the "very unusual characters" online making what are probably outlandish claims on social media & blogging websites. (Something we all need to keep in mind as we read around the internet. I have seen them accuse almost everyone imaginable. JMO)

I personally don't see them releasing any specifics about the autopsy report except the cause of death (which we already know).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was thinking along these premeditated lines & it brought me back to Jessica getting more gas than usual.
I'm speculating that it was part of the setup.
I'm no arsonist but I would guess more gas in a car would make for a bigger explosion/destruction of evidence. Not sure how much difference $5 vs $14 would make...but if they know she usually runs on empty, they could've made up a story about going somewhere so she'd fill up more.

Anyone else leaning towards more than one person involved?
Escaping through the woods on foot seems tough. Unless they followed her in a car & rammed it...

She's gotta have DNA evidence under her nails. Waiting patiently for autopsy...

jmo but I think there are at least 3 perps for some reason. If she had someone in the car with her it could have been an acquaintance (some she trusted) and maybe she really was just going to get something to eat (but I think someone asked her to bring drink/gas). But I also think someone followed her in car (2 persons) who rear-ended her (assuming that there was no explosion in the trunk). So she and her "friend" stopped the car b/c accident and then all 3 persons doused and murdered her. I originally thought maybe a scorned ex-bf but think it is some bottom-feeder crime syndicate and Jessica maybe knew too much, or upset one of the "ladies" or possible informant. I wonder if LE/FBI once they determine the cause of rear-end damage if from accident if they will be able to uncover paint chips from other car (there's bound to be at least stratches on perp's car). I bet some of the murderer(s) are claiming to be Jessica's friend/acquaintance.

eta- I don't think this is a hate crime but do think that the perps may be psychopaths/psychotic (I think most mobsters/gangsters are in general just by the type of crimes they commit, but not a psychologist just my thought). I also doubt that perp(s) ran through woods. I could be absolutely wrong, somehow I think someone pre-planned this to the degree that the extra gas is relevant (totally agree with you) and someone who she thought was her friend isn't/two-faced. Idk my total speculation and imo.

FBI assisting local law enforcement agencies in Jessica Chambers' case

PANOLA CO, MS (WMC) - The FBI is now assisting the ATF, and U.S. Marshals with the Jessica Chambers' investigation, according to District Attorney John Champion.

The investigation is a joint effort let by Panola County Sheriff's Office and the Mississippi Bureau of Investigation.
People in Panola County say the more attention on the case, the more likely they'll develop a suspect.

Been busy all night, have some catching up to do it seems!

With reference to the missing 54-secs of the M&M Gas station, surveillance tape, alluded to in the article by NewsMS (http://www.newsms.fm/anonymous-others-dig-clues-jessica-chambers-case-social-media-gas-station-owner-responds-accusations/), I believe we answered those missing seconds effectively here:* http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?265018-MS-Jessica-Chambers-19-found-burned-near-her-car-Panola-County-Dec-2014-2&p=11302440#post11302440

*Note: Read FindHG from the bottom up and keep in mind that the Striped-jacket man, with the gas can, left the front door of the station at 06:26:02, then began his filling of his gas can at 06:26:17 (or thereabouts), and finished by 06:27:08, and moved off camera shortly near 06:27:09. Jessica Chambers reappears from the SW parking area at 06:27:03...

(p.s. these video footages, and images, have boggled my mind, and I am zonked between knowing if I am here or there. *ha ha*)

I would say any 'missing ' portion of the tape LE has seen. The reason we have not seen it, if there is anything important there, is because it compromises the investigation. IDK what I think of AA. I really don't. But I would hope nothing happens to him or his store and just further the local hostilities.

I agree. Internet rumors are just that-rumors. Until something has been confirmed by LE, anything you read online should be taken with a grain of salt. I question MSM as well because we all know that mistakes can be made. Threatening someone or their property is just wrong.

jmo but I think there are at least 3 perps for some reason. If she had someone in the car with her it could have been an acquaintance (some she trusted) and maybe she really was just going to get something to eat (but I think someone asked her to bring drink/gas). But I also think someone followed her in car (2 persons) who rear-ended her (assuming that there was no explosion in the trunk). So she and her "friend" stopped the car b/c accident and then all 3 persons doused and murdered her. I originally thought maybe a scorned ex-bf but think it is some bottom-feeder crime syndicate and Jessica maybe knew too much, or upset one of the "ladies" or possible informant. I wonder if LE/FBI once they determine the cause of rear-end damage if from accident if they will be able to uncover paint chips from other car (there's bound to be at least stratches on perp's car). I bet some of the murderer(s) are claiming to be Jessica's friend/acquaintance.

eta- I don't think this is a hate crime but do think that the perps may be psychopaths/psychotic (I think most mobsters/gangsters are in general just by the type of crimes they commit, but not a psychologist just my thought). I also doubt that perp(s) ran through woods. I could be absolutely wrong, somehow I think someone pre-planned this to the degree that the extra gas is relevant (totally agree with you) and someone who she thought was her friend isn't/two-faced. Idk my total speculation and imo.

BBM you might be right about the gas tank, although barking up the wrong tree. The more full the tank, the *less* likely an explosion. A near empty tank is emitting explosive vapor like crazy. When I was a mechanic years ago, we would completely fill the gas tank before braising it... That's welding with a torch fwiw, and yes I know it sounds crazy but I'm being truthful. I think her having a not so empty tank was by design too, but I think it was someone that didn't want to be there when it exploded, and it doesn't show evidence of explosion IMO, and I have seen vehicles which have exploded and some which just burned.

<snip> DA Champion says investigators have pulled more soil samples Dec. 5 from the Panola County site where the 19-year-old was killed in the quest for more evidence. He also called social media reports pointing fingers in the case "ridiculous."

DA Champion said that part of the autopsy results are in but details have not been released. On Monday, more people were interviewed by investigators. Unmarked law enforcement vehicles were seen at Lisa Chambers' house, the victim's mother. Investigators were seen taking photos.

http://www.myfoxmemphis.com/story/27632916/fbi-involved-in-jessica-chambers-investigation

I'm I'm

I think that this guy should do as the police officer instructed and stop publicly commenting. His responses will only make things worse, IMO. My brother-in-law, a Pittsburgh police officer said it would be unfathomable to make a stop when transporting a piece of evidence(such as a vehicle). So, I had assumed the picture of the vehicle was taken as it went by or something. I guess from what AA is saying, the driver stopped and bought cigarettes.
I was shocked at first hearing that the tow driver had stopped at the gas station. Then someone pointed out that maybe he needed gas. So I thought "small town, uhmm, okay". But is it true that he only stopped there because he wanted CIGS? Seriously? Whaa?

I personally don't see them releasing any specifics about the autopsy report except the cause of death (which we already know).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or, what was removed from her home. They will name a number of evidence bags.....JMO

I wanted to add also in addressing the accident theory that the U.S. Marshalls added $10,000 more to the reward for information on her murder. as far as I can tell, they are treating this as a murder.

Sure looks like she was hit in the rear; pushed up the hill

I was shocked at first hearing that the tow driver had stopped at the gas station. Then someone pointed out that maybe he needed gas. So I thought "small town, uhmm, okay". But is it true that he only stopped there because he wanted CIGS? Seriously? Whaa?

Guess so, if one chooses to believe Ali. JMO

Sure looks like she was hit in the rear; pushed up the hill

I would not doubt she was. In context, I was saying that I don't believe she died as a result of an accident. I believe her death was a homicide.

Anything to make Lady Justice move more swiftly & accurately works for me.

Justice for JC
While I can see both pros and cons of "unofficial" groups, one HUGE positive is that anything made public is then less easy to sweep under the rug.

In this case, I think the more eyes on the case, the better.

However, I am NOT for harassment or heckling of anyone involved. Period.

And I certainly wouldn't want anyone hurt unnecessarily, but things like criminal records are already a matter of public record. Anything piece of info that is available that can fit into this puzzle and help solve it is welcome.

I'm not saying these "sites" should be allowed here at WS, just saying they help put people on notice that many eyes are watching. There is a degree of protection in that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dinkeydave