GUILTY NY - Kenneth White, 5, Berne, 18 Dec 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This week has just been terrible. So many little souls gone too soon. RIP Kenneth.

Body of 5-year-old found after he was abducted from his Albany-area home

http://7online.com/news/body-of-5-y...as-abducted-from-his-albany-area-home/442277/

live feed Sounds like they're no longer looking for the masked men, 'but not saying how he was killed,' according to Craig Smith's live report. He also mentioned it could be accidental and somebody covering up among other possibilities. Police activity picked up @ 9:30 pm then grew by the Thatcher Rd home of bio mom's sister, until Sheriff Craig Apple somberly announced it officially about 5 hours after the little boy was found. There is now a lower presence. Sister (the legal guardian Brenda Olsmstead sp?) and a man who lives with her at the house are not married, but have same last name. While FBI and State police helped throughout the day earlier, the investigation will now be conducted by New Scotland from here on. The bio dad Jayson White (sp?), who was working in Boston, felt like he was having a heart attack when he heard about his missing son. He called 911 "on himself" and police transported him to NS, NY. Police may know by now what may have happened. Christine White (sp?), the bio mom was being questioned too, after she more recently arrived, brought here from Albany by police as well. She's from New Amsterdam, NY, according to reports by Lynne Falsetti, live from the police station. The next update will be from New Scotland Sheriff's Office later today. Dad was visibly upset when seen. He was there with a woman (his girlfriend) and two kids, at the station. Dad who was in Boston was brought there through police transport and hand-off at state line. Many being questioned in the area and other areas in the region, in other places and through house call, related to family, but very tight-lipped about what they're looking into. NS police now calling it a night, for a couple of hours. Family members went in out of questioned individually but have now left the station. I think she said the Dad left in police custody, but not sure. Don't know why they're being questioned, no arrests or suspects yet.

More live feed Ben Amey reports, the family heard just before 3 am. The dog was out of the vehicle and picked up scent. His father has been at the police for hours and his mom just arrived.

TWCNews' Maria Valvanis reports @ 6:21 am

Horrible news. This is unlike any child 'abduction' I ever heard of before, on some key points.

It is just heartbreaking to think of this little boy looking forward to Christmas...:(

Horrible news. This is unlike any child 'abduction' I ever heard of before, on some key points.

It is just heartbreaking to think of this little boy looking forward to Christmas...:(

I don't understand or know what to say, but I pray he rest in peace, and his siblings are well taken care off and have a better chance at life.

This property is in a farming community 36 min from Albany. I'm thinking there would be very little survalance video.
Something very hinky here.
Kennith dear boy, justice will be served.

This property is in a farming community 36 min from Albany. I'm thinking there would be very little survalance video.
Something very hinky here.
Kennith dear boy, justice will be served.

New Scotland's Sheriff's office seemed very competent, sounds like they're on top of this.

So sad :(. I have no doubt an arrest will come quickly for this poor soul :(.

Rip and May justice come quickly for this little guy. Soar with the angels now that you are safely in the arms of Jesus.

Who would want to kill a 5 yr old and leave him in the woods like that? Very confusing.

Not at ALL what I wanted to wake up to this morning. That poor little boy :( When I saw his pic early in the thread I wondered if the discoloration on the right side of his head was from bruises healing. I suppose the details, when and if we learn of them, will be rather heartbreaking.

How very sad!
R.I.P Little one!

Unfortunately we all knew something was amiss since the first story.

POI live feed info
Person of interest being interviewed. LE looked into scene, weapons. There was 19 yr old inside, 2 other children unharmed. Don't know who POI is but not related to abduction story. The bio parents left station, but family members have come in telling LE they think they know who did this. LE will hold PC in a couple of hours.

This article has been updated to say, "the initial story that Kenneth White, 5, was abducted by two men wearing ski masks, prompting an Amber Alert, has been discounted, authorities said."

And: "It's a horrific act and we hope to have more details in the next few hours," said Apple. He added that people "can feel comfort in the fact that A) we have recovered this body and B) there are no masked men running around the Hilltowns of Albany County."

Since only one person gave the original version that is now being discounted, I think we can make a pretty safe assumption who the POI being questioned is.

http://7online.com/news/body-of-5-y...as-abducted-from-his-albany-area-home/442277/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MADELINE123654
Back