AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great resource! thank you for that, haven't seen if before....putting it in my resource file right now

I am still reading it... Haven't finished yet...

but I have read some interesting examples of effective investigation techniques in the parts I have read...

:seeya:

I have not read Cassie's thread for several days. Previously people were up in arms about the lack of action, and now I read that Cassie has been listed in NAMUS and people are nitpicking what info was provided.

The unfortunate fact here is that there is NO source of reliable information. Her mother didn't see her the night she disappeared. Her mother's boyfriend is a known criminal. Both are considered suspects. Her friend gave some info but who knows if she changed before leaving again. Her friend's mom has tried but doesn't know her all that well, and got attacked for her participation in bringing attention to the case.

I personally believe BR killed her and hid her body, and JC doesn't know details but strongly suspects he did it, but can't admit it due to her past criminal conviction for failing to protect her child. She's afraid she'll go to jail again. And possibly afraid of BR causing her harm somehow.

Ultimately what she was wearing that day will probably be of little value, and only DNA will solve this in the end.

THANK YOU! You have taken the words right out of my mouth!

I used to think this but then remembered Cassie left stuff in her bedroom, so she did enter the house.
Are we certain Cassie left it, and not a HS / BR friendship conspiracy?

bigheart, thank you for starting the process that got Cassie's name in NAMUS. You did your due diligence, and it is up to LE to verify. If the info is wrong, they have failed, not you. If LE verified something, and that info came from JC (and it probably did), then that's the person(s) to be questioned. Only JC knows what is truth that comes from her mouth. If you can't trust LE to do the right thing, that's not on bigheart.

oh Gig...there is just no telling.....heck who even knows if the 'stuff' ever left the house to begin with
smh, just no telling with any of it
this poor child

bigheart, thank you for starting the process that got Cassie's name in NAMUS. You did your due diligence, and it is up to LE to verify. If the info is wrong, they have failed, not you. If LE verified something, and that info came from JC (and it probably did), then that's the person(s) to be questioned. Only JC knows what is truth that comes from her mouth. If you can't trust LE to do the right thing, that's not on bigheart.

Thank you GigTu for that. I only entered her because it needed to be done months ago. I wanted to do it months ago but felt not enough descriptive information had been given. But now that I feel there is more descriptive information has been given, I decided to go ahead. Now had I did it months ago, then I could see where the nitpicking would come into play, but I waited when I was confident enough to do so. There's entirely too many IMO sitting back twiddling their thumbs where Cassie is concerned.

Sorry kids, I've read every article and watched every interview. NO WHERE does JC say she saw or "heard" Cassie, unless I missed something. JC thinks she heard Cassie come home, but has never stated why she thinks she heard 'Cassie'. BR did not say he saw Cassie, did he? Cassie's belongings being in the house could have been put there by anyone. The only known missing things are Cassie's phone and Cassie. The last contacts were texts, which could have been sent by anyone.

As far as I'm concerned, the last verified sighting was TS.

What does she say Cassie was wearing? She doesn't.
Who saw Cassie at the derby? No one.
Where is even one picture or witness? Doesn't exist.
Who heard Cassie's voice, and when? Undetermined.

When was the actual last time JC literally, physically saw Cassie alive? 1:30 on 9/13? We don't know.

MSM did not interview HS, and JC and BR say Cassie came home, verified because her stuff was at the house. Not really solid if you ask me.

oh gig...there is just no telling.....heck who even knows if the 'stuff' ever left the house to begin with
smh, just no telling with any of it
this poor child
bingo

or that it came home 'with' Cassie.... bingo again

Thank you GigTu for that. I only entered her because it needed to be done months ago. I wanted to do it months ago but felt not enough descriptive information had been given. But now that I feel there is more descriptive information has been given, I decided to go ahead. Now had I did it months ago, then I could see where the nitpicking would come into play, but I waited when I was confident enough to do so. There's entirely too many IMO sitting back twiddling their thumbs where Cassie is concerned.
The time has come to make big moves. It's that, or this girl's existence is lost in a sea of missing persons, interest diminishing, and an innocent girl forgotten. Forever invisible.

As many others feel, I too am flabbergasted that the media hasn't latched onto this girl's missing status. Every element of a Lifetime tv drama is present, including the possibility of an huge LE fiasco that's completely FUBAR. Just like lawyers who take on impossible cases just for exposure to advance their careers, this case could propel a reporter to stardom. Why hasn't anyone jumped in for the wild ride? People are getting frustrated and desperate, and possibly misplacing some stress. That's not fair to you, bigheart.

The time has come to make big moves. It's that, or this girl's existence is lost in a sea of missing persons, interest diminishing, and an innocent girl forgotten. Forever invisible.

As many others feel, I too am flabbergasted that the media hasn't latched onto this girl's missing status. Every element of a Lifetime tv drama is present, including the possibility of an huge LE fiasco that's completely FUBAR. Just like lawyers who take on impossible cases just for exposure to advance their careers, this case could propel a reporter to stardom. Why hasn't anyone jumped in for the wild ride? People are getting frustrated and desperate, and possibly misplacing some stress. That's not fair to you, bigheart.

Well I've definitely decided once the Holidays are over, and i say after the Holiday's because I have a husband, 4 children of my own and a family of my own that need me as well, I've decided I'm doing my best to go "full throttle." Questions need answers and Cassie needs to be found. It's just a matter as to how bold people are willing to become for Cassie, instead of sitting back making suggestions, it's time to step up and take action.

Well I've definitely decided once the Holidays are over, and i say after the Holiday's because I have a husband, 4 children of my own and a family of my own that need me as well, I've decided I'm doing my best to go "full throttle." Questions need answers and Cassie needs to be found. It's just a matter as to how bold people are willing to become for Cassie, instead of sitting back making suggestions, it's time to step up and take action.
Your family first. Be careful. Kid's need their mommy. kwim?

Your family first. Be careful. Kid's need their mommy. kwim?

Absolutely I know what you mean. Cass has become a part of our family and is a part of many of our conversations. My kids ask about her regularly. It's like she's a part of our family KWIM?

can any one local answer?
Is heading east on 165, right there at that Mack's place, heading toward England, then turning and heading NW on up it to 440 the way most Stuttgart area folks would head to Little Rock/other side of river?
thanks

Absolutely I know what you mean. Cass has become a part of our family and is a part of many of our conversations. My kids ask about her regularly. It's like she's a part of our family KWIM?
I do. I feel very parental about Cassie.

The scars that Cassie has on her face... what are those scars a result of?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Puddy