GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #29 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The question is :
If it is CM
Did EA & Whoever have time to take CM possibly to the Love Field area over the course of days from 4:08am 30th until Sept 2nd?
my answer is : YES

The question is :
If it is CM
Did EA & Whoever have time to take CM possibly to the Love Field area over the course of days from 4:08am 30th until Sept 2nd?
my answer is : YES

EA could have done that Saturday evening, after work...

EA could have done that Saturday evening, after work...
He could have. But imo, he'd been in jail for murder and not AK right now. Unless he had help, or.used.a.different.car.

BTW: the street bordering this area along the North is Northwest Highway & most of the Dallas topless bars/night clubs are right around this area.

He could have. But imo, he'd been in jail for murder and not AK right now. Unless he had help, or.used.a.different.car.

We have either blood/saliva or fluids in the trunk at some point..If we have a positive ID on a female body then we have moved from AK to MURDER

Oh no, I've just seen this news, I don't know what to hope for.

We have either blood/saliva or fluids in the trunk at some point..If we have a positive ID on a female body then we have moved from AK to MURDER
I'm sick.
And what monster not only takes a life, but spends the time dismembering a body? Disgusting. And they should be UNDER the jail. Moo

Thanks, I haven't read the link yet so maybe this is answered but one thing I don't know the answer to is what cause a phone to ping.

Does there have to be some kind of attempt to communicate with it or will it simply send out an "I'm here" signal everytime is passes a mast/cell tower?

I'm confused about whether the pings from Christina's phone mean that someone was trying to contact her at those times or whether they are just routine things and only a selected few of the many more that LE know about.

We don't know what information they are using, but a ping indicates the phone is communicating with the network tower to locate it. I believe they could get this info from an actual text or call to the phone, too.

Just wanted to reiterate and reinforce this concept. Cellphones that have a power source are pinging cellphone towers all the time. The network needs to know where your phone is, so an incoming call can be directed to you, and you'll have connectivity and be able to place outgoing calls when you push the send button. So pings are happening every few minutes, wether you're using the phone or not. This is what will eventually drain the battery of a phone if it's not charged, even if it's not used.

In the Casey Anthony case, I recall that there were hours upon hours, days after days, when Casey was at home, that her cell phone pings bounced back and forth between two roughly equidistant towers. After a while, sleuther's came to recognize that those times periods on the phone records when those two towers were "ping-ponging" it meant Casey was at home.

So, to answer SuzyJackson's question, the phone will ping even when it's not used. Pings will alternate between multiple towers, even when I phone is stationary, because the tower service area overlaps to allow continuity of service as a phone customer is moving, that way there aren't breaks in the call when you're switching towers (well, theoretically - we all know cell calls sometimes get dropped; it's usually at a tower hand-off).

Pings are not something that shows up on a regular phone bill, but something LE would have to access. It's not clear that citizens can get this information, but I found a good read from PursuitMag about "Locating Mobile Phones Through Pinging and Triangulation" in a popular article written in 2008, and updated in 2012.

There's also a good New Yorker article, "What Your Cellphone Can't Tell The Police" piece that discusses how LE may over estimate the specificity with which a Ping can tell us where a person is. A woman was wrongly convicted based on ping evidence and eventually exonerated.

What was the name of the other local girl who has been missing? She's been gone exactly one year longer than Christina, correct?

Think it might be Hamilton........Daisy Suzanne Mystique Hamilton?

It is not a long ride.... 24 mins. Only 19 miles
It very well could be Christina!

JMO~ SPECULATION
I am not sure a real delicate way of putting this:
If this found female is CM, and in fact she has been dismembered-I really do not think EA had the huevos to do that himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonlit7