MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since I first saw the query about which way the car was dragged, and it's orientation on the rollback, I thought "how did I miss this"?

Referring to the only image I have seen of the car on the Jeer Dan, and my recollection of that vehicle and it's side toolbox, it appears the vehicle was facing the tree, and the vehicle was pulled from the rear on to the truck. If anyone has MSM approved images showing the vehicle nose forward on the truck, I'd really appreciate a link. There is no way that vehicle went nose forward on that flatbed if it was facing the tree, even if they opened the gate for it, there is no rutting or drag marking to indicate same, remember it had been raining frequently enough to soften the ground.

When I drove a similar rollback, I would have just backed up to the vehicle and winched it up as it sat. Why do it any other way? Once it's chained down the vehicle is stable no matter the orientation.

Sorry to necropost, but this has been bugging me since I first saw the question.

Having gone back and read from page 1 of this thread, looking for "something" that didn't fit, one thing jumped out.

Fire Chief Cole Haley is the one who received the call on his personal cell reporting the car fire. Therefore, no recording. We do not actually know what was said. This raises big questions for me??

Second, the fire chief sees Jessica first and reports she said names to him, however, he only reports name sounds like Eric.

So here we have one person with the only two pieces of critical information available on this case, and there is no proof to back him up!

Something seems wrong in this case! I did not like Chief Haley's interview and mannerism. Then latter he tells us the caller had been cleared that made the call about the fire. My hunky meter is not settling down over this scenario. Something does not fit! Any ideas to go with my ideas?

IDK. Can you think of a scenario where there would be proof of what Jessica said? The Fire Chief is there alone with her.

You raise some interesting points.

Having gone back and read from page 1 of this thread, looking for "something" that didn't fit, one thing jumped out.

Fire Chief Cole Haley is the one who received the call on his personal cell reporting the car fire. Therefore, no recording. We do not actually know what was said. This raises big questions for me??

Second, the fire chief sees Jessica first and reports she said names to him, however, he only reports name sounds like Eric.

So here we have one person with the only two pieces of critical information available on this case, and there is no proof to back him up!

Something seems wrong in this case! I did not like Chief Haley's interview and mannerism. Then latter he tells us the caller had been cleared that made the call about the fire. My hunky meter is not settling down over this scenario. Something does not fit! Any ideas to go with my ideas?

I like your thoughts... ;)
I wish someone would explain why Haley got the call on his personal cell.
Why didn't the caller call 911?
Who thinks --- hey, Ill call the fire chief on his cell and not 911 to report a fire? :thinking:
i know it's likely LE confidential info but I wonder if the chief's phone records were examined for info regarding the person who reported the fire? WHO REPORTED THE FIRE>

Since I first saw the query about which way the car was dragged, and it's orientation on the rollback, I thought "how did I miss this"?

Referring to the only image I have seen of the car on the Jeer Dan, and my recollection of that vehicle and it's side toolbox, it appears the vehicle was facing the tree, and the vehicle was pulled from the rear on to the truck. If anyone has MSM approved images showing the vehicle nose forward on the truck, I'd really appreciate a link. There is no way that vehicle went nose forward on that flatbed if it was facing the tree, even if they opened the gate for it, there is no rutting or drag marking to indicate same, remember it had been raining frequently enough to soften the ground.

When I drove a similar rollback, I would have just backed up to the vehicle and winched it up as it sat. Why do it any other way? Once it's chained down the vehicle is stable no matter the orientation.

Sorry to necropost, but this has been bugging me since I first saw the question.
Do we have the pics AA took at MM of Jessica's car

I like your thoughts... ;)
I wish someone would explain why Haley got the call on his personal cell.
Why didn't the caller call 911?
Who thinks --- hey, Ill call the fire chief on his cell and not 911 to report a fire? :thinking:
i know it's likely LE confidential info but I wonder if the chief's phone records were examined for info regarding the person who reported the fire? WHO REPORTED THE FIRE>
Well, while you are wondering about that call, can you please figure out all of the other strange things going on in this town? Nothing has made any sense to me.

Agree. I read it too, and sift. The racism is rampant there, and so is the xenophobia! Many are just sure that this was a Yemeni Plot. LOL Pahleese. And of course the president and atty general are somehow to blame. Stupid. But a few are serious sleuthers, and come up with interesting information. JMO

It's a mistake to dismiss everything an idiot has to say. Even a broken clock is accurate twice a day.

Well, while you are wondering about that call, can you please figure out all of the other strange things going on in this town? Nothing has made any sense to me.
Lol, IMHOO lots of people in that town know what happened 1 month ago to a 19 year old female. People are afraid imoo to talk. BUT a town that small,
keeping a secret that big...
for a month..idk, is all very hinky
imo.

I agree. People know. In a town of 450 people, you know who had bones to pick with whom. Someone has to crack. And they aren't cracking for that $18,000 in reward money. This was bigger than one person. I truly believe there was a group involved.

The one thing that becomes very clear to me is that whoever did this to Jessica went beyond what is necessary to kill her. I am referring to the gas/lf down her throat. That makes it personal and it indicates that the offender wanted her to suffer. I have no doubt she knew the offender as well. Jessica lived a very high risk lifestyle and put herself at risk that night by being a lone female driving down a dark road. The offender seems to have taken his time and tried to make sure any evidence in the vehicle was destroyed by fire.

I believe Jessica was set on fire outside the vehicle.
If she were sitting inside the car and an accellerant like gasoline were poured everywhere, she couldn't have gotten out. The explosion would have covered her with flames and fuel. She would have died within seconds. I may change my mind on this but at this point, that is what I see.

BBM. I expressed that same point back in #3 I believe. She had to have been restrained somehow, and leaving her in the car without doing so seemed too problematic to me. Had she been restrained in the car I don't see how she could have possibly exited same, well at least without assistance, and that person would have suffered more than mild burns doing so.

I've read more than a few of your posts, and I see I'm in direct agreement with you on almost every point.

BBM. I expressed that same point back in #3 I believe. She had to have been restrained somehow, and leaving her in the car without doing so seemed too problematic to me. Had she been restrained in the car I don't see how she could have possibly exited same, well at least without assistance, and that person would have suffered more than mild burns doing so.

I've read more than a few of your posts, and I see I'm in direct agreement with you on almost every point.

Just wondering if you believe more than one accelerant was involved? Arson/fires are not my area of expertise. And I know nothing about what happens to people or cars during a fire. I leave these technical questions to those of you with the knowledge :)

Oh, and do you think it is possible she could have been knocked out in the car, doused and lit and then maybe stumbled out of the car after coming to?

Newschannel WMC5 has the first news video with Eric B and a short clip of the car on the wrecker.

That is what I had wondered, FFJ, if she could have been in and out. up, walking around on fire. On the ground near her car. One article stated she approached first responders. Very confusing. Was she standing as her feet not being burned suggests? On fire or not on fire when responders arrived?

There is so much confusion and misinformation floating around on this case from the very first reports it's bewildering. I think LE has issued a complete dummy up order on any information forward and no confirmation on any released material from the origin. I'm sure they're receiving enough false reporting that they want to keep any "real information" undisclosed or unconfirmed to preserve actual knowledge of the crime for the purpose of validation.

IMO, the soles of her feet were intact and uninjured because she was standing on them before accelerant was introduced and ignited.

I believe so, Cherie.

hummm
He recieved fire alert call on his personal cell phone.
He was the first one on scene,
He was the first and possibly only one to hear JC speak.......

did the chief see any evidence lying near JC and or
did he see a vehicle as he drove to the scene?

the chief could have passed the perp idk

There is so much confusion and misinformation floating around on this case from the very first reports it's bewildering. I think LE has issued a complete dummy up order on any information forward and no confirmation on any released material from the origin. I'm sure they're receiving enough false reporting that they want to keep any "real information" undisclosed or unconfirmed to preserve actual knowledge of the crime for the purpose of validation.

IMO, the soles of her feet were intact and uninjured because she was standing on them before accelerant was introduced and ignited.
With all of the misinformation, I DO believe the accelerant down the throat part. I think the fact that it came from AA and Ben chambers gives it more credibility. It was never confirmed, but it was never denied either. I cannot see why either AA or Ben would make up that bit of info, so I put it in my scenario as to what happened that night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NaniMom