GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #32 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going back into earlier threads to review and rehash and re-think and so many posts are gone - not mod snipped but edited by the original poster... Or rather not gone as in "deleted," but gone - edited out or original content deleted. Strange. I should have taken better notes and screen caps. (Note to self for the future.) I was feeling iffy on some details and wanted to search myself instead of asking you all yet again another question that may be a repeat for some. Well, alrighty then. Thankfully there are great info keepers and screen cappers here, so I'll have to ask around for the content I'm missing.

Just two cents.

So all these posts that were edited by the original poster....none were embedded? Most posts of note are embedded by someone. Check embedded posts; those should help you review and rehash.

This stuck out to me too. Why wouldn't EA have thoroughly cleaned his car earlier?
He said he smoked bowls inside his car. Could that be the reason?
And why leave all the devices inside his car too? Or did LE see those by looking through the windows?

Maybe the one time EA wasn't lying is when he told LE the devices contained secret job related information. Wth?
What a tool!
Honestly, he may have killed too many brain cells doing drugs.
So arrogant after 4 days maybe he was thinking he was in the clear. He also had all that time to makeup a more reasonable lie to coverup. Then going on tv acting like he could just say any crazy story and play the victim! I don't know what is wrong with him but the list is probably a mile long.

http://m.starlocalmedia.com/allenam...862-9de4-11e4-b48e-5765cf2b7e65.html?mode=jqm

New article
"Arochi said Morris asked for an Adderall, which Petrosky gave her before going to the bars."

:thinking:

"Arochi said he knew Foster because he saw him several months ago at the hospital where their mutual friend, Jordan Brown, died."

"Arochi said he was texting his girlfriend while walking to the garage, but when Stamm asked to see the texts he could not produce them. His explanation was that after a certain amount of texts his phone deletes them. He said he “didn’t even have texts from Aug. 25” – the day he’s accused of stealing the phone he was using from the Sprint store he worked at. Arochi said his girlfriend was sleeping, but he continued to text her and give her updates"

"Arochi clocked in at 10:51 a.m. on Aug. 30. He was scheduled to work at 8 a.m. Video from the Sprint store had already been written over by the time detectives asked for it. This was standard for the surveillance video."

"If Arochi posts bond, he would be taken into custody on the immigration detainer, but since he doesn’t have a criminal conviction as this time, he would likely be released the same da"

Morsels for you guys.

Long time lurker and occasional poster here. I'm behind on my reading and apologize if this has already been mentioned. Just FYI, the W hotel's upper floors are pricey condos available for permanent residence. I think it's possible HF went to hang out with his employer or one of his upper level coworkers at their place after a hard nights work at the clubs on the night/morning CM went missing. I don't believe he personally had anything to do with CM's disappearance but that's JMO.

Sadly, I believe HF was just way too caught up in his own life and activities to even care about CM's whereabouts for those 4 days. I also think it's very possible (if he even had the presence of mind to notice she hadn't come home for 4 days) that, as JM or a VI claimed, (sorry, can't remember which one said that) he really did just assume CM was mad and staying/visiting with her parents during that time. Either way, I think he was doing and dealing with things he felt were much more important or entertaining and he just didn't care.

As far as EA goes, I think he acted alone and I think he wanted sex & drugs that night. I'm not entirely sure about what I think transpired between him and CM that night. It would be quick and easy for a man his size to overpower a woman CM's size and get her into his trunk in less than 3 minutes. The thought has also crossed my mind that she willingly got into his passenger seat to make a quick run somewhere for something... then things turned ugly. I've never really had the feeling EA had set his sights on her prior to that night and had all this planned. I could be wrong, though.

Since he's made every bumbling mistake he possibly could have while carrying out a crime and then trying to cover it up, I do wonder if he did get help from someone else with getting rid of her body, though. :thinking:
My thoughts are he a) put her in a dumpster somewhere that morning or b) he asked someone he trusts to help him. All my own opinions. :)

Good insight, keep posting!

So I've been using Google so that I can better understand where the front right fender is. (Don't laugh at me please)

I found a forum where a guy was looking for a fender because he overturned when exiting his garage and clipped the wall dividing the garage doors. If EA is placed at his house with Christina in his car, wouldn't he pull into the garage, especially if she was not conscience? I think I saw in the photos of the protest in front of their house they, too, have a dividing wall.

http://m.starlocalmedia.com/allenam...862-9de4-11e4-b48e-5765cf2b7e65.html?mode=jqm

New article
"Arochi said Morris asked for an Adderall, which Petrosky gave her before going to the bars."

"Arochi said he knew Foster because he saw him several months ago at the hospital where their mutual friend, Jordan Brown, died."

"Arochi said he was texting his girlfriend while walking to the garage, but when Stamm asked to see the texts he could not produce them. His explanation was that after a certain amount of texts his phone deletes them. He said he “didn’t even have texts from Aug. 25” – the day he’s accused of stealing the phone he was using from the Sprint store he worked at. Arochi said his girlfriend was sleeping, but he continued to text her and give her updates"

"Arochi clocked in at 10:51 a.m. on Aug. 30. He was scheduled to work at 8 a.m. Video from the Sprint store had already been written over by the time detectives asked for it. This was standard for the surveillance video."

"If Arochi posts bond, he would be taken into custody on the immigration detainer, but since he doesn’t have a criminal conviction as this time, he would likely be released the same da"

Morsels for you guys.

WOW! A gold mine of info. Parents were out of town (Quailfoot you nail that one) and Christina's DNA not found in interior of car.

New article

Morsels for you guys.
Well, this one surprised me:

Foster contacted Arochi days later, asking about Morris. Detectives found no previous contact between Foster and Arochi.

Hmmm....I thought for sure they would find contact. Back to the drawing board I guess.

Sure did and nope wasn't surprised at all.

Did you get to see all of the witnesses being sworn in? Was there anyone that you were surprised to see there?

I have been following this case for a couple of months now, but have not posted on it up to now. Usually when I have a thought, I see that someone else has already made the same point ahead of me, so I really wouldn't be contributing any new ideas by posting. :) However, after yesterday's court proceedings and the discussions here on WS that followed (not to mention the discussions over the past weeks!) one thing has really stands out in my mind. If I understand correctly, the following are among the situations listed that could lead to a suspect being charged with aggravated kidnapping, rather than simply kidnapping (at least in the state of Texas):

The intent to:
-Hold the victim for a ransom or reward
-Aid in the commission of a felony or an escape after committing the felony
-Inflict bodily injury on the victim or sexually violate or abuse the victim
-Terrorize the victim or another person

(Sorry if I should have linked something there...I don't know how to do that...baby steps for me here!)

There has been quite a bit of speculation here on WS about whether there is evidence of a sexual assault (or intended sexual assault), and whether LE was "reaching" (for lack of a better word) on hinging the AK charge on the sexual assault aspect. Looking at the above possible things that would constitute AK (and I only included the ones that I thought could possibly fit), I would think that LE could have chosen a different one if they were merely trying to bump the kidnapping charge up to AK. They could have said that EA kidnapped her in order to procure drugs from someone else (kind of like ransom?) They could have said that she was taken to be used in some other drug-related way (I don't know if there is any way the law could say that this was aiding in the commission of a felony?) They could have said that he took her intending to inflict bodily harm upon her, or I even think that they could have said that he took her in order to harass/intimidate/terrorize someone else (if not Christina herself). This is all entirely MOO -- just thinking about other ways the charge could possibly have gone, especially considering some of the theories I've read on here.

Especially after reading tweets from yesterday, I think there is probably (much) more evidence that we are not privy to yet, that has led LE in this direction. It seems to me that they had other options in charging EA. While some of yesterday's revelations were new to us (at least to me!) and revealed or affirmed other angles and aspects of the case, I am reminded that none of that information was new to LE yesterday -- they have known what the tweets said, where the DNA was found, what kind of DNA was found, etc., for at least awhile now, but SOMETHING they have (or know) must have led them to AK, and presumably due to the intent of SA, IMO.

One thing I am wondering about this, and I apologize if this has already been addressed and I just missed it or didn't understand it, but did LE (or the prosecutor) have to state specifically, and formally, while filing..."We think it's AK, and THIS is the one, official, exact reason why." (To where if there was NO evidence pointing to that exact reason...SA in this case...the charge would no longer exist?) Or is it more a case of, "She was kidnapped, and different pieces of evidence point to XYZ as all being things that contributed to it being AK (and as the case progresses, the shift may be on one, another, or all of the mitigating circumstances?) I know I have read many posts saying that LE stated SA was the reason for the AK charge, but is that something we know just from reading how various documents were worded along the way, or was it a legal declaration of it being AK, due specifically and only to SA? I hope that makes sense -- I can't think of another way to word it!

I apologize for this extremely lengthy post, and for posting and asking questions about something that everyone else may have already moved on past...I'm still catching up with reading this thread, and I jumped ahead just to post! Thank you all for your patience and for all of your awesome posts. I know that everyone doesn't agree on all the particulars, but you all have really put a lot of information and ideas on here, and I know I'm not the only one who appreciates it! I hope that getting some of this straight in my head might eventually lead me to being useful in coming up with ideas and angles to explore that could help in some way. Oh -- and it's nice to see JMOM back!

I wonder if his parents regret going out of town now.
I imagine! Probably a tense home right about now. I hope for their sake their other son was indeed sleeping on the couch, then straight to bed that night.

Well, this one surprised me:

Foster contacted Arochi days later, asking about Morris. Detectives found no previous contact between Foster and Arochi.

Hmmm....I thought for sure they would find contact. Back to the drawing board I guess.

It did not surprise me. I could never connect the two together.

@CatherineNBC5: Arochi told detective he didn't know where Morris parked. They say they have evidence their cars were just a few spaces away.

Hmmm, they have evidence of this. What is the evidence? Seems like LE is acting clueless when it comes to info regarding. INSIDE the garage yet they know this.

Me too however I don't think that's the case. Jmo. I believe Officer Tilley when he speaks. And he didn't say there may be more arrests just to say it. I believe he said it because there may be more than one person that interfered with the investigation into finding Christina. I think one may have been passed out in the couch on the early morning of 8/30/14. JMO

I imagine! Probably a tense home right about now. I hope for their sake their other son was indeed sleeping on the couch, then straight to bed that night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SPACECAT89