Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Jodi's comment to Abe was "there's magic in my panties" after a 10 minute make out session #jodiarias #3tvarias

Abe discussed making out w/#JodiArias & putting his hand down her pants in a parking structure.

making out in a parking garage and letting man get his hands down your panties. Hmm yeah to me that is being a little slutish

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

Abe wants to discuss manipulation of Travis Alexander by #JodiArias, Nurmi doesn't want this heard.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 36s 36 seconds ago

#JodiArias called Abe & asked him to lie about their physical contact if TA asked, according to Juan.

The asking to lie at least must be allowed in...right? Yah.

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom · 1m1 minute ago
JSS: relevance of incident of #JodiArias asking Abe to lie to TA? JM: credibility of Arias is always at issue

Wait. What? The defense wants the TRUTH about the ACTUAL assassin precluded from testimony, after they have spent months and months killing the actual victim a hundred times over??

Seriously? The nerve, I swear. It never ends.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

Nurmi wants the court to reconsider allowing Abe to testify. #jodiarias

:gaah: Whine, whine, and more whinding ... as my grandmother would have said: "What a ginny-woman" !

This is all just posturing for appeals. He already knows she is letting him testify.

Well, Deanna has been on HLN and social media, hell, I wouldn't be surprised if the Bishop has too. So has everyone having anything to do with Jodi Arias- Matt McCartney, Daryl Brewer, Marc McGee. So?

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Jodi had asked Abe to lie to TA about them seeing each other #jodiarias #3tvarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 15s 16 seconds ago

JSS wants to know Y Juan wants 2 ask Abe about #JodiArias asking him 2 lie 2 TA.

Juan says to discredit her honesty.

:juanettes:

Robyn ‏@robyns323 42s42 seconds ago
Get this, #JodiArias actually smiling in court when Nurmi and Juan discuss her magic panties!! Even the bailiff looked over at Hodi.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 15s 15 seconds ago

#JodiArias whispers to Willmott as Juan keeps insisting stories are relevant to credibility.

Arias is pissy.

Nurmi addressing JSS about Abe media appearances and blogs and social media presence. Wants to preclude testimony under character assassination,

I think he has got Abe confused with Marc McGee!

What gets me so furious is that Abe's testimony is NOT character assassination. it is telling the TRUTH. For all the whining KN is doing about character assassination, he should take a big look in the mirror and see what they have been doing to the no longer living (because of his client) Travis Alexander for the past three months. Now that WAS character assassination!

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · now

Juan is talking about "magic panties" both the bailiff & I just caught #JodiArias smiling. Saw Bailiff look over too!

:hilarious: "magic panties" . . . oh, JA and ChaCha are just luving this :gaah:

Hey Nurms. Your client thinks this is all funny. What's your problem with it again?

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 34s34 seconds ago
Judge asking why Abe's testimony is important. Juan says it's not to show #JodiArias is promiscuous, it's about Arias' credibility.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 7s 8 seconds ago

Nurmi says credibility is not relevant in penalty phase. #jodiarias

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom · 2m2 minutes ago
Relevance of underwear incident shows relationship of the 2 and puts into context the fact that she never mentions it and only the hug

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 10s 11 seconds ago
Juan says he's not crossing #jodiarias and this testimony from Abe goes toward her credibility #3tvarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95