IN - Delano Wilson, 1 mo., Indianapolis, 27 Aug 2014 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Maddening. I want arrests. Every minute they are breathing fresh air it is unfair, prison is coming.

Maddening. I want arrests. Every minute they are breathing fresh air it is unfair, prison is coming.

I agree. I tried to find an email contact for the female reporter but only came up with general contact info. I would like to send her an email encouraging her to actively pursue this story (or parents). Keeping it in the media and therefore the public's mind can only help to add pressure to do SOMETHING.

I agree. I tried to find an email contact for the female reporter but only came up with general contact info. I would like to send her an email encouraging her to actively pursue this story (or parents). Keeping it in the media and therefore the public's mind can only help to add pressure to do SOMETHING.

If you have a story idea please send her an email at lgelardi@fox59.com or follow her on twitter @LizGelardi.

http://www.wthr.com/story/27979022/grandmother-of-missing-baby-delano-wilson-demands-answers

Grandmother - all of the sudden 'demands answers'. But not from the parents! She wants 'marches, searches or demonstrations'.

Funny how this pops up the day after her daughter's boyfriend has a court appearance and gets caught grinning like the Cheshire Cat on television, and can't devote himself to finding his SON right now because he's fighting a drug charge.

Makes me wanna puke!

You know the irony of this....if my child was missing, that would be time I would be turning TO drugs! Yet, his child is missing, and he is ordered to stay away from drugs and his charges will be dropped... If you are a drug user, how could you stay away at a time like this?? Heck, I'm a tobacco smoker, and was in the process of quitting, and stress came from everywhere...needless to say, I'm still smoking, though I need to stop.

DELANO! WE WANT DELANO! And for Grandma to demand answers NOW?!?! NOW?!?! Well I guess better late than never, as in the case of the parents, but don't blame LE or the public for not finding Delano, and not giving answers that we don't have! Blame those responsible and demand the answers from them!!!

Baby Delano has been missing since AUG!!! In fact, we just passed the 5th month that he has been missing...but no plea for him at this time...maybe in another 5 months we'll hear a plea.

:shame::gaah::jail:

:bump: for Baby Delano!

You're more important than any court proceeding!

We care and will NEVER give up hope!

#FindBabyDelano

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I find it impossible to fathom that anyone could be so cavalier about their missing baby. This really doesn't look good for the family at all.

http://www.wthr.com/story/27979022/grandmother-of-missing-baby-delano-wilson-demands-answers

Grandmother - all of the sudden 'demands answers'. But not from the parents! She wants 'marches, searches or demonstrations'.

Funny how this pops up the day after her daughter's boyfriend has a court appearance and gets caught grinning like the Cheshire Cat on television, and can't devote himself to finding his SON right now because he's fighting a drug charge.

Makes me wanna puke!

Jerice Hunter's Mother (Jhessye Shockley case) did the same thing ... look here, not THERE!

It may assuage her repressed guilt (knowledge that something is just not right with her daughter and SIL's story).

I'll never stop thinking about baby Delano. His was one of the first cases here I ever really neglected my own family/housework/work schedule (thank goodness hubby totally understands & took up the slack, as much as he could) to map areas, dig as deep as I could into names/dates/places to come up with any answers that might help locate him. There aren't that many pictures out there of this precious little guy, but there are enough that his fat little face just melted my heart. My own grandson was born the first week of September and the first time I held his little body I thought of baby Delano and how innocent and helpless he was.

4 months later, when I look at my own grand son and hold him, I still think of baby Delano. I probably will for many years to come. :(

I'll never stop thinking about baby Delano. His was one of the first cases here I ever really neglected my own family/housework/work schedule (thank goodness hubby totally understands & took up the slack, as much as he could) to map areas, dig as deep as I could into names/dates/places to come up with any answers that might help locate him. There aren't that many pictures out there of this precious little guy, but there are enough that his fat little face just melted my heart. My own grandson was born the first week of September and the first time I held his little body I thought of baby Delano and how innocent and helpless he was.

4 months later, when I look at my own grand son and hold him, I still think of baby Delano. I probably will for many years to come. :(

Delano has captured a lot of our hearts. PRAYING FERVENTLY!!!

Father faces murder charge in case of missing baby Delano Wilson
delano-wilson1.jpg

INDIANAPOLIS (Feb. 4, 2015) – After months of no new developments in the case of missing baby Delano Wilson, prosecutors filed a murder charge against his father, Willie Wilson. Wilson was taken into custody Wednesday afternoon. Taniasha Perkins, Wilson’s girlfriend and the child’s mother, was also taken into custody.

Missing Persons detectives and the Marion County Prosecutor’s Office have prepared a probable cause affidavit to charge Wilson despite the absence of a body. Such a case would be based on circumstantial evidence, such as inconsistent statements from Wilson, cooperation from another witness or evidence seized during the search. Last month, Wilson appeared in court in an unrelated case. He told FOX59 he thinks about his son all the time.
http://fox59.com/2015/02/04/father-faces-murder-charge-in-case-of-missing-baby-delano-wilson/

I knew it!
Time to face the music!

Thank you los for posting what we all knew was the truth from DAY ONE

#JusticeForBabyDelano

:busted:

:judge:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Praise the Lord! Our prayers have been answered! I wonder what evidence L E has? I am anxious to see this case prosecuted and justice for little baby Delano. I would rather hear that he is safe and alive, but if he has gone to be with God, I want him to be able to be found and memorialized properly.

Father of missing baby says he thinks about son all the time
willie-wilson.jpeg
I resisted the urge to comment on his "smile" because I've never experienced what he was allegedly going through. I might have to re-evaluate my gut feelings. Poor little baby. If he is convicted, I'm sure he'll be thinking of Delano even more. I think he'll have some extra time to think about that. I LOVE the title to this thread..Parents Arrested ;) Gotcha... you little so and so!! (insert your own colorful metaphors there.)
http://fox59.com/2015/01/26/father-of-missing-baby-said-he-thinks-about-son-all-the-time/

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trashpandaoutside
Back