Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 5s 5 seconds ago
As a result of that he provided an interview to the defense sometime in Dec 2014 #jodiarias #3tvarias

Maybe people should just go to court, observe the trial, and then go home. There is no love lost between myself and this defense team, but spectators need to stay on the sidelines. That was the biggest reason I was against televising the original trial. People who had no connection whatsoever were treating it as entertainment, imo.
This is strictly my opinion and my observations.

I can't disagree. But there will always be people who are ill-mannered. Just look at the DT. I also think transparency in watching justice at work trumps the handful of crazies and manipulation of the court. Let's not forget, this DT whines at the drop of a hat- they won't let anything go even when it's repetitively petty.

Not that it's important, but I'm confused. I thought MK said that he, BK, and MDLR were all together and photographed when this happened, but BK is in the photo of the group that was going to get mexican food supposedly at the same time.

Help??

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 36s 37 seconds ago
Then he was interviewed again by defense and he didn't have his computer but he answered all the questions #jodiarias #3tvarias

Think the DT is ready to start rebuttal or will we have another short day?

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
3rd time he had computer and answered all of defenses questions #jodiarias #3tvarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 57s57 seconds ago
Jury being sent out. #JodiArias

JM already brought in that Autopsy may be open-source freeware, but those 'selling points' don't make it adequate for forensic use, even if Super-Secret-Sue likes it because he can change it on the fly.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 5s 5 seconds ago
As a result of that he provided an interview to the defense sometime in Dec 2014 #jodiarias #3tvarias

The jury is safely hiding elsewhere right now, right?

Dismemberment, decapitation, no body trial conviction rates, femicide, filicide, various means of death, modus operandi, DNA, serology, hair and fiber analysis sites, various methods of concealing a dead body, links to weapons manufacturers, maps of body recovery locations and maps of last seen for the missing...

Like any of us has time for *advertiser censored*? ;)

:facepalm: LOL, I received many unsolicited ads during the Casey Anthony case while "researching, (cough, cough) some mentioned photos.:p Had to have my computer cleaned up by a computer nerd.

:gaah: Just in from Twitter: Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 · 5m5 minutes ago #JodiArias def team claiming racial harassment by court watchers including woman known as "cane lady." #fox10phoenix
B9ktFLHIgAIrDQ7.jpg

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 · 36s36 seconds ago The racial harassment reportedly aimed at a member of the #JodiArias defense team outside the courtroom. Team is taking complaint to judge.ETA: Inserted Photo

So racially would mean Mexican? Isn't Arias of Mexican descent? So is she going to now say she's been racially discriminated against? New mitigator?

Not that it's important, but I'm confused. I thought MK said that he, BK, and MDLR were all together and photographed when this happened, but BK is in the photo of the group that was going to get mexican food supposedly at the same time.

Help??

The common denominator of your confusion is MK. It helps to remember that he thinks he is more important that he really is and will lie to help the defense if need be.

MOO

De La R made herself into a VERY public figure....

NOW she becomes thin skinnned???? I though she was on her way to being a celebrity? LOL.

GOOD for JSS, no more halting court for bull****. Dios mio!!!

:seeya:

BBM: Exactly !

This may be "old news" and the link cannot be posted here, but MDLR has gone on the "offense" !

Per the site that cannot be named here, MDLR's attorney sent a letter to a certain reporter to "... cease and desist all defamation of MLDR's character and reputation."

And this "certain reporter" is not MK :wink:

:seeya:

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 55s56 seconds ago
Now the jury is already coming back.
===

And what happened in the interim?

JMO
I agree. I think he was the cause of the DT new allegation. He basically generated it for them IMO. He goes way too far to be bias towards a side. It is just incredible.

I see it on CNN too with their reporters siding politically.
[cough, cough] Don Lemon [/cough,cough]

Ok, back to live...

The thing is MDLR has been baiting people for quite some time. They leave the courtroom every day just looking for things, waiting to be harassed so they can whine to the judge. Waiting for an opportunity.

They thought this was it. It wasn't.

MDLR probably noticed the group and had her ears peeled and heard the song and assumed it was about her.

I hope shes embarrassed.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 55s56 seconds ago
Now the jury is already coming back.
===

And what happened in the interim?

Since the tweet came from MK what happened in the interim is not worth knowing since it apparently did not help his team (the defense).

MOO

Confused. The jury was there to hear back and forths about interviews with Smith?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Watercolor611