NC NC - Sara Graham, 18, Fairmont, 4 February 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as the leaving goes -- I'm thinking some sort of assumption might have been made. That everything seemed normal but there was something they didn't notice?

For instance, Mr. Carbuff went out for a snowshoe hike with friends this morning. He left through the side door with his pack, his water bottle, and a cup of coffee for the car while he was driving. I heard the door open. A few minutes later, I heard the garage door close and glanced out the window to see the car pulling out of the driveway.

In this case it wasn't a problem, but I did not know for a fact that he was driving. I just assumed that was him driving away and everything was okay.

It would take a pretty ballsy person to snatch her up in the yard while her family was inside, but if somebody was meeting her and she just waited for them to drive past, her family would never have noticed anything.

Holly Bobo was abducted in her carport when leaving to go to work early in the am.Her brother was home saw something but thought it was innocent.

Holly Bobo was abducted in her carport when leaving to go to work early in the am.Her brother was home saw something but thought it was innocent.

Good reminder. Yes, that would fit with what I was thinking.

I think Kidnapping is a brazen act , Me personally I don't think she was meeting somebody/,

"My reason why" if this the case why the cellphone not active in these hours. I don't know if this was a pre verbal meeting of someone. My thing is, its 6 am in the morning hours this is not common for that ,plus she is going to work, unless she is carpooling. I don't see that claim in my mind as honorable, thats just me . Only carpooling is the best choice here for these hours of day if she is meeting somebody. Was this a pre verbal meeting,??? non can say only assume and consider.

I'm going to reply to the scenario given. I think she was stopped some were along the way. My whole deal is how far did the parents travel with her on the road before she was out of view. I personally don't think, they left at the same time. Same time can be the same hour. ,

For example oldwindow and carbuff left at the same time to go to the Dmv. I left at 8am and so did Carbuff. The kicker is its the same time in the hour of 8 am, it does not have to be exact( could it be at ME 8:05 and you 8;15 it still same time just not definite /exact). This applies to principals of memory. Its a blank statement, which is good for right now, nothing criminal about that. Its a very good thing to know.

Now if this is the case, which way did she travel? Which way did they travel . How far along did they travel with her in these minutes on the road if at all.

If they didn't at all, and when did they separate to go differ directions. Me personally I don't think she got far. Because the van was found 4-5 hours of her shift time. So my thing is she maybe she was stopped in 20~45 mins if not 1hr of her drive. This depend on how long its take for her to get to work and exact route.

This is just one scenario of say. We have to take in consideration the time her friend talked to her, That to me is last time she was alive for this case, that is the view Le should work with IMo. That's not blaming the parent, its just the truest start here for sign of life which can be traced with real data rather than words.

Everything else has to be check out, that doesn't mean everything is lie or dishonest. Its just due process.

Thank you, JerseyGirl, and WSers for your links.

Some of the 200 search volunteers - Edited.jpg
Hundreds volunteer in missing NC teen search
WBTW 13News/CBS Feb 11, '15 11:36 am

More than 200 search for missing Robeson County teenager
by Tonya Brown 02.11.2015 at 3:57 PM

"Deputies also conducted a foot search of the Centerville area."

""This is actually a foot search. They are searching every stretch of woods from her house to where her vehicle was located. We covered a lot of territory. That's acres and acres," said Thompson." (Major Anthony ..., Robeson County Sheriff's Office).

[snipped

"Deputies said they'll continue the search Wednesday evening."

I really hate to say it, but I am kind of afraid of self harm....and I hope they told the searchers to look up.

The only other thing I can think of , is someone somehow stopped her and got in the vehicle with her, had her drive some where and that someone returned the vehicle to that area. And she is ....missing.

eta...wonder what kind of phone? As I understand, just because it is off, doesn't necessarily mean it can't be tracked ....

I have just started a map of points of interest in Sara's disappearance. It's a work in progress, and I will be adding the search areas and other points, but I wanted to go ahead and get the link out there. If anyone has suggestions for points to add, or if anyone has corrections for any of the points, please let me know! https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zC5gj3l6KPzQ.kzsZyMaMSzqU

ETA: The map should be current now, so if it is missing anything let me know. If you want information on any of the points, when you click on them there will be quotes and links from MSM.

bumping SBHack's map, as the search continues for a very young looking, tender, sweet, joyful and warm seeming Sara Nicole Graham.

MSM reports that LE and volunteers conducted foot searches of the area between her home and where the car was found. At that time of day, in those parts, who would have deliveries? Papers? Milk? Mail? Sanitation? Services? Who would be out normally and not stand out, but more so, who may have noticed lurkers, anything off?

A rough triangle on a map of the major towns around the search area.

I have just started a map of points of interest in Sara's disappearance. It's a work in progress, and I will be adding the search areas and other points, but I wanted to go ahead and get the link out there. If anyone has suggestions for points to add, or if anyone has corrections for any of the points, please let me know! https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zC5gj3l6KPzQ.kzsZyMaMSzqU

ETA: The map should be current now, so if it is missing anything let me know. If you want information on any of the points, when you click on them there will be quotes and links from MSM.

At :44 on the video the search on Jenkins Rd. (see map) is referenced as one of the last ping locations from Sara's phone.

http://www.twcnews.com/nc/triangle-...ntinue-to-search-for-missing-18-year-old.html

That location is south of her home so it may be a ping from before she went missing. Anyway they searched there today as well as previously.

The video includes brief comments from her dad and Sealy as well as footage of the search.

At :44 on the video the search on Jenkins Rd. (see map) is referenced as one of the last ping locations from Sara's phone.

http://www.twcnews.com/nc/triangle-...ntinue-to-search-for-missing-18-year-old.html

That location is south of her home so it may be a ping from before she went missing. Anyway they searched there today as well as previously.

The video includes brief comments from her dad and Sealy as well as footage of the search.

Thanks, again, Han, helps a lot. Could the last ping being there have been a distraction of sorts, maybe with the expectation that the van would take more time to report? Jenkins Rd and where they found the van both lead to access on the highways around there.

An interesting back way between the two locations.

(Note to pull up crime log/ fire blotter)

(Any robberies/attempted carjackings, suspicious fires, etc?)

(LE would already be on this)

Have they checked with her employeer to see if anyone called out or didn't show up that day?
Seems someone was waiting for her IMO

Thank you for this link!

I added the cell phone ping info, and a county outline for the "county-wide search," to the map. https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zC5gj3l6KPzQ.kzsZyMaMSzqU

I am kinda leaning toward the idea that she met up with someone to "take off" for a while. What do y'all think? I hope I am right 'cause this seems like one of the safer alternatives...Seeing her dad nervous and fearful, though, is hard...never good to see a police officer fearful.

Thank you for this link!

I added the cell phone ping info, and a county outline for the "county-wide search," to the map. https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zC5gj3l6KPzQ.kzsZyMaMSzqU

Thank you, SBHack. Your map is so well done. It be interesting to know when her phone pinged in this area, whether it was early after her mom saw her leave or later. It's an interesting isolated location with the woodlands and all just east of it. Is there any indication of that?

Woodland by Jenkins Rd last ping area - Edited.jpg

I keep re-reading this thread. I'm about 45 minutes away and sort of know the area. If there were no personal belongings in the car and it was all locked up, I'm thinking she intended to return for it, or expected it to be found at some point. If she intended to harm herself, I think she would have turned off the phone, but left it and any personal belongings in the car. I'm wondering if she planned a meet-up with the wrong person. If I were going to meet a man that I knew my deputy father would not approve of, there would not be record of it on my electronics. I wish we new more history about why Sara was in TX, Dad was in NC and Mom was in CA.... I just don't know what to think. JMO

I keep re-reading this thread. I'm about 45 minutes away and sort of know the area. If there were no personal belongings in the car and it was all locked up, I'm thinking she intended to return for it. If she intended to harm herself, I think she would have turned off the phone, but left it and any personal belongings in the car. I'm wondering if she planned a meet-up with the wrong person. If I were going to meet a man that I knew my deputy father would not approve of, there would not be record of it on my electronics. I wish we new more history about why Sara was in TX, Dad was in NC and Mom was in CA.... I just don't know what to think. JMO

BBM

I wonder if living apart from her parents made Sara into an exceptionally independent young lady. I'm not sure if her Dad's home where she just moved recently (though has probably visited in the past) was "home" to her. If Sara was independent and didn't have a deep sense of roots or home anywhere (moving around, living away from bio parents) she may have been more likely to take off. I do believe that if she left voluntarily someone picked her up.

That being said, I don't know that I believe Sara would do that. Also, it sounds like she stayed in close touch with her best friend from TX. Maybe Sara kept some things private, but it seems that her friend would have been aware if Sara had been unhappy and thinking about leaving town. Hopefully, if so, she would have shared that with LE.

ETA: If Sara were planning to leave voluntarily, it would make sense to do it when she did. She would have assumed her Dad wouldn't be aware of her absence until she failed to return home from work that evening- giving her more time to get out of town. Many of us were surprised at how quickly the van was reported to LE, and a poster pointed out that the van is parked in somewhat of an "inlet" of trees which may cause it to be less visible from further down the road.

In total, 10 teams were spread over an area about five miles in length, following the route Sara would have taken from her home to her job, and another path from where her vehicle was found abandoned on East McDonald Road, to Interstate 95 — the quickest way for an abductor to flee town.

the hash tag #FindSaraGraham has begun to appear on social media. Although Lt. Ritchie Adams, a detective on the case, said his phone “doesn’t stop ringing” with calls about Sara, solid evidence explaining her sudden disappearance has been sparse. As Sara’s father put it, little has been found but nothing, as far as he knew, had been found to suggest she isn’t alive and well.

People have simultaneously reported seeing young women matching Sara’s description in Florida, Georgia and Tennessee. The Sheriff’s Office is working with the FBI to pursue out-of-state leads, and with law enforcement in Texas, where Sara had been living until about six months ago.

Hubert Graham said what worries him most is that his daughter hasn’t reached out to anyone in her family, which is large and spread all over the country. Although she can be quiet, he said, Sara stays in touch with friends and family and opens up “once you get her to talking.” She has dreams of being in the Navy or being a truck driver, he said.

http://www.robesonian.com/news/news/151804762/Search-yields-little

I really, really want to believe Sara is alive and well and just took off for a bit, but she's over 18 and she's free to do as she wishes. Why disappear without telling anyone?

I want to know why she was in Texas until recently. Safety reasons? Was her mom ever there or was she always in California? From all accounts, she was a sweet, quiet girl with no problems. What are we missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1