Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 2/13 thru 2/18 - Break

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
the link you have provided is George Barwood's and he lives in England and is a trial watcher. Not reliable in my book.

How about this link?

http://crimeandcourtsnews.blogspot.ca/2013/05/transcript-juan-martinez-closing.html#.VNKaeykk_zI

"You’ve listened to that recording, you can draw your own conclusions as to whether or not you believe he knew or believed that this was something that was being recorded.
She says “Oh no, I kept hitting the save button. I was the one that did it. And she kept it. And she kept it all the way from May 10th of 2008.

But things were not going so well at that point. And in fact by May 19th of 2008, just nine days after that, Mister Alexander is on the computer, this instant messaging service, with somebody named Reagan Housley.

And he’s talking to her and he says “I’m extremely afraid of Miss Arias, because of her stalking behavior."

How prophetic of him? Back on May 19th, and this is nine days after this telephone call. But he’s extremely afraid of her because of this stalking behavior.
"

Don't know about stealing it, but she was towing the BMW on a UHaul car dolly. She blamed the UHaul guy for not putting the car in neutral to tow it. She said the UHaul dude loaded it for her ***bull snot***. She towed it in park and burned up the transmission. She was using a drive it yourself Uhaul and towing the BMW behind. Infinity was "turned in" ... repo'd is more like it.

Easy Peasy to put a car on a tow dolly (although for that I long of drive, you'd have to be wacky to do that): http://www.uhaul.com/Articles/Tips/3/How-to-load-your-car-on-a-U-Haul-car-dolly

Could the felon have leased the Infiniti? That would be the only way she could have got one, that I know of.

:shame: It's nice not to be alone in the dark. I think.

A WS member made a comment about someone using posts as their own elsewhere....about 6 hours ago? I did not pay attention then....but now....that is not nice at all....shame.

I don't think a bank would repossess a leased vehicle? Not sure.

I agree that owning an Infiniti unless you have a sizable salary is very unlikely. I never did get this..... When did she get the Infiniti, anyway?

YES, the bank would repossess a leased vehicle, and return it to the owner, which is usually the dealership. If you lease a vehicle, the bank puts up the money for the payments, and if you default, they will come after you.

How about this link?

http://crimeandcourtsnews.blogspot.ca/2013/05/transcript-juan-martinez-closing.html#.VNKaeykk_zI

"You’ve listened to that recording, you can draw your own conclusions as to whether or not you believe he knew or believed that this was something that was being recorded.
She says “Oh no, I kept hitting the save button. I was the one that did it. And she kept it. And she kept it all the way from May 10th of 2008.

But things were not going so well at that point. And in fact by May 19th of 2008, just nine days after that, Mister Alexander is on the computer, this instant messaging service, with somebody named Reagan Housley.

And he’s talking to her and he says “I’m extremely afraid of Miss Arias, because of her stalking behavior."

How prophetic of him? Back on May 19th, and this is nine days after this telephone call. But he’s extremely afraid of her because of this stalking behavior.
"

Yes. Just a few weeks before he was murdered he described the torment he had been living through the last few months http://youtu.be/lqNxJ1DU4Uw

Wow..... her "power and potential"; "potential for greatness"; her "mastery of the mundane".... The self-congratulatory stuff in these two pages is very revealing. And she encourages herself to congratulate herself even more!!!!

These pages have to have been written after she left Mesa. They look to me as though they've been copied, and thus the error sole/soul": she's dictating to herself as she reads the first version and spells the word in a way that doesn't fit. It's very unusual for an American to be able to write longhand with so few errors: got to be copied. [School systems abroad have much more perfectionistic standards than US schools, IMO. I can write pages and pages without an error because I mostly went to school abroad.]. JA likes to copy things: her pleadings, art work, fake *advertiser censored*. It's also possible she plagiarized a bunch of this.

...It's not Travis that causes all my pain...

...It is not Travis at all...

...This hole in my soul cannot be mended by Travis...

YET. Jodi made him pay with his very life for ALL HER insecurities, past, present and imaginary.

...It's not Travis that causes all my pain...

...It is not Travis at all...

...This hole in my soul cannot be mended by Travis...

YET. Jodi made him pay with his very life for ALL HER insecurities, past, present and imaginary.

August 20, 2007. Volume 1-P.44, for whoever was asking when it's from.

Maybe that's what JA and her mom fought about and why her mom flew home right away, perhaps her mom said no when told she would have to drive the truck and haul the BMW while JA drove her car...? Do we know if TA was in town that day and if so, why none of the common sense alternatives to JA using his car weren't implemented? She didn't seem to have a problem asking any/everyone when she wanted something, let alone a simple ride to pick up a U-Haul, why not that day? Anyway, I've been trying to look through her journals for when iirc she had said she had gone to buy tires for the BMW and what exactly she had said about it... darn thing has to be reloaded every couple of pages so one step forward, two back.:facepalm:

If Travis really had sold it to her, why would she destroy it? (Unless one believes she accidentally destroyed it....I don't). She could have hitched it up, driven away and never paid him a penny for it. A free BMW. Instead of a Infiniti she couldn't afford.

She lies so much about everything that it's difficult to know the truth about anything. IIRC, though, she's said her car was repo'd after she returned to Yreka.

I tend to think she could have handled the UHaul all the way back to Yreka, she does have kinda truck-driver-sized hands.

But wasn't that before she discovered glasses...:facepalm:

BBM. I'm confused. You get an executor after you die. The executor organizes your estate, distributes your gifts to the relevant inheritor, hands over Napoleon officially to Deanna, pays off bills, etc.

You name an executor in your will, and you ALWAYS, ALWAYS discuss it with the person you are asking.

Should I ask the person I name as my executor to accept the position?

Yes, you should always discuss the role with the person in advance so that the person you choose knows what is involved with the job. Remember, the person you name in your will as executor has the right to refuse to act as your executor.

Should I choose an alternate executor?

Yes, you should appoint an alternate to replace your executor in case your first choice is unwilling or unable to act as executor at your death. Even if you have chosen your spouse to be your executor it is a good idea to choose an alternate. If your executor is unable to act and you have not named an alternate in your will, the Probate Court will have to appoint one. Generally, a member of your family or another appropriate person would apply to the court to administer your estate. The court-appointed replacement is called an administrator. This person exercises all the powers you gave your executor in your will. However, the person appointed by the Court may not be someone you would have chosen to administer your estate. If no one is willing or available to act as administrator, the Public Trustee may be asked to be appointed.
http://www.legal-info-legale.nb.ca/en/choosing_an_executor

I think that once you realize almost everything in this trial for years is based on manipulated text, recordings, photos & lies, you get it. She is very cunning and plans every event. She kind of rewrites history & facts.

Fixated obsessed woman who is a psychopath, although that's not a mental illness diagnosis's to use in court. She made up a "possible" relationship into a fairy tale ending in a crazy horrendous death of a good man, Travis Alexander, very scary. Traveling pictures, sex pictures, lies upon lies. Sadly, Travis had his own fatal attraction crazy that was worse than he could accept or believe in and in the most horrid way she murdered him. That's a person with many problems. Many many problems. DDM is correct with her BPD. jmo

Now I wonder what the prisoners of Perryville think about her joining them? Guess I'll have to go to prison talk forum again, gar. Probably no different than many others though arriving sadly. jmo

jmo

I'll bet he was out for the day. She did all the UHaul stuff that day, including the Beemer incident and loading up the UHaul. He might not have wanted to be around because he just wanted her to leave. In revenge, she took the Beemer. He had his Prius, right? He could have been away from home with his Prius. I wonder if there's any evidence (e.g. from friends or his phone) where he was that day.

I thought he was there that day because he flipped her the bird while she was driving away.

Interrogation transcript of Jodi/Det. Flores (unidentified male) ... this is when "I wasn't there" was still the lie de jour:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1304/01/ng.01.html

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: But they see your car there? (INAUDIBLE) parked it down the street.

ARIAS: No, they would see it there. I drove an Infinity. So they would definitely recognize the car, I`m sure, because -- well, there were a lot of cars there a lot of times.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Where`s the Infinity now?

ARIAS: I gave it back to the bank.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: (INAUDIBLE) somewhere? Are we going to find any evidence in that car?

ARIAS: You`re free to look.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: I`m going to look.

You know, I`ve been doing this a long time, and there`s one thing that I can never get out of my head ever since the first day I talked to you. There`s an old saying that, you know, someone`s just not acting right, look into it. You have not acted right from day one.

From day one, when I talked to you on that phone, I just sensed it. You just -- you weren`t acting like somebody who used to love this guy or who still loved him...

ARIAS: I...

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: ... even as a close friend. And even now, when I told you that I have all this evidence against you and that you`re facing first degree murder charges, you`re just not acting right, Jodi. You`re acting like somebody who`s guilty.

Etc.

August 20, 2007. Volume 1-P.44, for whoever was asking when it's from.

And Aug 2007 is when she freaks out after peeping in the window and seeing Travis kissing someone

I thought he was there that day because he flipped her the bird while she was driving away.

According to the journals, JA didn't actually leave until late April 3, 2008. The car was trashed on March 29, 2008. She says she was at her sister's on April 6, 2008(allegedly spent 2 nights in the truck) and was driving to Redding then Yreka the next day. Sounds like she'd done a trial run in reverse...

Edit: JA says on April 6, 2008. "P.S. I got a Helio phone! It's on."

Alright... that certainly sounds ominous to me, revenge for the bird?

May 22nd is when JA claims she got her new phone... check the pics I posted the other day:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?270937-Retrial-for-Sentencing-of-Jodi-Arias-Day-35&p=11485771#post11485771

BBM - Sooo now if we add:

JA says on April 6, 2008. "P.S. I got a Helio phone! It's on."

Everything is making more sense, other than we don't know what "phone" she may have had/used between when she claim's her Helio was stolen on May 18th and when she got her new Helio on May 22nd. It is clear that she was making plans at least back on April 6th, "It's on.", imo(though I still think it started way back in July 2007).

View attachment 69399

Have you seen this?

Source @LindaHalbert, Twitter

Let me ask my twitter buddies.

I recall at one time 600 pages of her diary were released. I know CNN had them. Nurmi brought this up at same time he brought up the interview with Jodi's mom and pop with Flores was released. He asked the judge to pull an emergency card and sequester the jury. The judge denied the request obviously.

Google search for Jodi Arias journal entries https://www.google.com/search?q=six...%2F22%2Frecap-week-8-jodi-arias-trial;300;250

I wonder if Juan could read that in closing.

BBM - Sooo now if we add:

JA says on April 6, 2008. "P.S. I got a Helio phone! It's on."

Everything is making more sense, other than we don't know what "phone" she may have had/used between when she claim's her Helio was stolen on May 18th and when she got her new Helio on May 22nd. It is clear that she was making plans at least back on April 6th, "It's on.", imo(though I still think it started way back in July 2007).

Yeah, it is so obvious she planned to record his calls to sabatage him. I think her original main goal was to send recordings to his new girlfriends to ruin his chances with them.

That is so mean. She could not accept that the relationship was over. She had to ruin all his future girlfriends.

Jodi testified (day 17) that she kept "hitting save" every few minutes so the conversation could be replayed later.
IIRC, wasn't she referring to recordings made on her computer, rather than the phone?

It would be super-easy to string computer recordings into a "conversation" - I'm far from tech-savvy but have found it easy myself, when creating voice-overs for visuals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo