AZ AZ - Allison Feldman, 31, Scottsdale, 18 Feb 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Enzeder, I see what you mean....from that quote...sounds like he may have been there at some point earlier in the day possibly on Tuesday.

Did I read that twitter link correctly that he's going out of the country? And the pic posted didn't make sense to me....had what looked like a girls hand holding a phone.

One article from one of the news stations had said that her family was planning funeral services in Minnesota and AZ. I wonder if the boyfriend attended either service. I haven't heard if the one in AZ has taken place yet, just that the family was preparing. I used to watch Nancy Grace and 48 hrs and so on, and the LE always kept their eyes on who attended funeral services and watched their behavior at the services. From what I read she only knew the guy she was dating for 10 months....not really very long...you just never know. So very sad!
I see that Allison's funeral service in Minnetonka, Minnesota was held on Thursday, February 26.

"The funeral will be this Thursday, February 26, at Bet Shalom Congregation in Minnetonka." - See more at: http://tcjewfolk.com/remembering-allison-feldman/#sthash.NarXCoJY.dpuf

Allison M. Feldman
http://www.tributes.com/obituary/show/Allison-M.-Feldman-102231201

I've also been going over earlier articles trying to figure out who called who first when it was realized that Allison hadn't been answering her calls.

Feb 22, 2015: http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/stor...urder-victim-identified-as-minnetonka-hs-grad

"Parents called police from Minnesota

Allison's parents, who live near Excelsior, Minn., started to get concerned when they couldn't reach her Tuesday or Wednesday, because her phone was turned off.

“My dad eventually called the Scottsdale police to do a drive by her home,” Allison's sister, Kelly, said. “In the meantime her boyfriend went over there and he's the one that found her.”"

:thinking:

Feb 19, 2015: http://www.fox10phoenix.com/story/2...-found-dead?clienttype=generic&mobilecgbypass

BBM "Weinblatt says her sister texted their mother around 8 p.m. Tuesday night. That's the last anyone heard from her. She says her sister's phone went right to voicemail Wednesday.

"No one could get a hold of her all day Wednesday.. she didn't have her phone on, which is not like her at all. She's in medical sales, so her phone is her life," explained Weinblatt.

She also says Allison's boyfriend, who lives in Phoenix, was also concerned.

"I think he reached out to my parents to say, hey I haven't heard from Allison, is she traveling? Because she travels for her job. Then my parents said, no we can't get a hold of her either. Then everyone kind of started panicking," said Weinblatt. "My dad called Scottsdale police to do a drive-by, probably around 5 Phoenix time. In the meantime, her boyfriend gone over around 4 and found her and called 911. Her boyfriend was there pretty regularly, he was so upset he wasn't there... he's blaming himself.. the whole thing is horrible.""

Didn't it say her sister said he wasn't at Allison's house on Tuesday night because she had "kicked him out earlier" so he would study? Then her Mom was the last one to talk to her Tuesday night around 8pm? Hmmm, very interesting

If he was at Allison's house earlier on Tuesday...when Allison kicked him out so he would study... Why would he have called her parents stating his concern for her if he had just seen her very recently?

This is also quite confusing too - the boyfriend had gone over to Allison's home around 4:pM to check on her yet her father 'called Scottsdale police to do a drive-by, probably around 5 Phoenix time.'

http://www.fox10phoenix.com/story/2...-found-dead?clienttype=generic&mobilecgbypass

""My dad called Scottsdale police to do a drive-by, probably around 5 Phoenix time. In the meantime, her boyfriend gone over around 4 and found her and called 911."

Didn't it say her sister said he wasn't at Allison's house on Tuesday night because she had "kicked him out earlier" so he would study? Then her Mom was the last one to talk to her Tuesday night around 8pm? Hmmm, very interesting
BBM - I'm not sure if they did actually 'talk' to one another?. Below quote mentions 'texted'.

Feb 19, 2015: http://www.fox10phoenix.com/story/2...-found-dead?clienttype=generic&mobilecgbypass

"Weinblatt says her sister texted their mother around 8 p.m. Tuesday night. That's the last anyone heard from her."

Why did the bf call her out-of-state parents first before going to her house? Was he out of the area when he made that call?

Who really knows if the text to their mother really came from Allison...someone else could've texted from Allison's phone Tuesday eve to make it appear she was ok.

Why did the bf call her out-of-state parents first before going to her house? Was he out of the area when he made that call?
I'm re-reading older articles because that's what I'm wondering about too.

That twitter acct that you had the link appeared to state he's leaving the country which really seems surprising if he was a person that LE was looking at....I wouldn't think he could leave the US

It seems some articles say the mother spoke with Allison around 8 and some articles say Allison texted her mother around 8...wondering which it is... alot of pieces to the puzzle.

That twitter acct that you had the link appeared to state he's leaving the country which really seems surprising if he was a person that LE was looking at....I wouldn't think he could leave the US

The police cannot restrict the movement of a citizen. The old "don't leave town" is movie drama, not reality. The only way they can prevent travel is by arresting that individual.

ETA. A very interesting, and perhaps convenient, trip...

Sent from my KFJWA using Tapatalk

One article from one of the news stations had said that her family was planning funeral services in Minnesota and AZ. I wonder if the boyfriend attended either service. I haven't heard if the one in AZ has taken place yet, just that the family was preparing. I used to watch Nancy Grace and 48 hrs and so on, and the LE always kept their eyes on who attended funeral services and watched their behavior at the services. From what I read she only knew the guy she was dating for 10 months....not really very long...you just never know. So very sad!
BBM - In this video, at below link, the reporter talks about the funeral in Minnesota and a memorial for Allison that is going to be held in Scottsdale. He (reporter) mentions, at the end of the video that he also reached out to Allison's boyfriend but he (boyfriend) told him that "he wasn't in any shape to speak right now" ... "but when the time is right he will".

Feb 23, 2015: Allison Feldman update: Scottsdale woman remembers murdered best friend
Video: http://www.abc15.com/news/region-no...ottsdale-woman-remembers-murdered-best-friend

The thing I wonder about: if the boyfriend is with her the night before, why does he call the parents the next day to ask if she was going out of town? He was with her, he would have known of her plans. A normal reaction would be to drive over if she is not answering her phone, not call out of state family.

Baffling that he called the parents before going to her home to check on her when it had been reported by Allisons sister that he was at Allisons house "quite a bit"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member