VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last comment before I get myself ready for my day - be careful with this! I know that this is the popular narrative now, and you ARE right. Excessive details like his are very indicative of someone compensating for a lack of fact. However, the whole reason he did this interview was because people were asking him for details. If we take him at face value, he went on the air specifically to give as many details as possible because we the media public asked him to! We can't say "he should just say exactly what happened" and then say "he told us a detailed account of exactly what he says happened, that's suspicious" :coffeews::dunno:

TRUE---but it is the type of details that are revealing. Giving lots of useless, trivial details then leaving out any meaningful information that one would want. Like WHICH gas station, where were they hanging out for those 35 minutes--how did he get back to work when he dropped off the truck? Not a trivial description of which keys were in the mailbox or an entire paragraph about how she never borrows money but she did borrow money. lol

I'd sure love to hear what local LE thinks of this interview. To me, it reminds me of the smell every spring when the local farmers fertilize the fields for the first time.

MOO

And on a really windy day so the scent follows you for miles.

I'm finding myself fairly confused this morning! And as a local, i'm fairly upset about the lack of info over the weekend, THERE WAS NOTHING. Could someone please post a link to the timeline? I know I've seen it somewhere but I can't find it.

UMMM which one do u want? LOL
Have u read WH's interview the transcript is here somewhere!
He give a timeline there also lol

Hey all - this should link as a google doc viewable to everyone! Just did my best to type it up for those who can't/don't want to listen. :)

Interview Transcript

Remember the rules. Enjoy.

@raysgirl1126 Check this out if you haven't! Okay, I'll catch up with you guys in a bit!

Last comment before I get myself ready for my day - be careful with this! I know that this is the popular narrative now, and you ARE right. Excessive details like his are very indicative of someone compensating for a lack of fact. However, the whole reason he did this interview was because people were asking him for details. If we take him at face value, he went on the air specifically to give as many details as possible because we the media public asked him to! We can't say "he should just say exactly what happened" and then say "he told us a detailed account of exactly what he says happened, that's suspicious" :coffeews::dunno:

Thanks for always pulling me back in this case. I wanted to quote every post since the interview because there is SO much there but I am trying to keep part of my brain alert to other things, other directions and other people. As I'm thinking about the interview 7 how much I dislike the feeling I get I'm going to try my hardest to always keep exactly what you said in mind.

This member is still confused!! Here's my latest rundown.
Here is what LE has said/been quoted as saying so far (I was going to say timeline only, but it is in fact ALL I can find from LE) :

https://m.facebook.com/NorfolkPD/ph...71917.274500282592437/882663048442821/?type=1
Thursday March 5th news release:

Tuesday March 10th in comments on the same news release:

http://wavy.com/2015/03/12/tip-leads-police-to-search-norfolk-park-for-missing-girl/
Thursday March 12th:

http://wavy.com/livestream/ (5 pm news), SBhack's transcript

http://wavy.com/2015/03/13/is-anjelica-hadsell-in-danger/
Friday March 13th

Here's what family have said (timeline only):
Sources: this excellent list by Luckyseven (linked rather than copied for space):
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...orfolk-3-March-2015-2&p=11590666#post11590666

Monday March 2nd
From March 4th to March 12th, most media reported, and the official Bring AJ Home FB page said that AJ was last seen at home by her mother at 7 am, and by a neighbor around 2-2.30 pm returning home in her truck.

On Thursday March 12th, WH tells a reporter he met AJ around noon that day.

Between Thursday March 12th and Saturday March 14th Bring AJ home is edited several times to add, then remove the noon meeting, and eventually all specific times/sightings, leaving only that she was last seen Monday.

Also on Saturday March 4th, tweets from Wavy TV reporter Joe Fisher says WH met AJ at 12.45 pm on the Monday.

Tuesday March 3rd
From March 4th to March 12th, most media reported, and the official Bring AJ Home FB page said that AJ was last heard from in a text or texts to her mother at 4.30 or 5.30 am.

On Thursday March 12th, WH tells a reporter he received a text from AJ at an unspecified time Tuesday.

Saturday March 14th Bring AJ Home page is edited to remove the time and now says last heard from Tuesday.

Most sources seem to agree that AJ was reported missing at 9.15 pm Tuesday.

Wednesday March 4th
Possible sighting at VCU
---------

I think this is the latest, most comprehensive attempt at a timeline. Thanks, Sjm_qc.

Here's the new timeline according to WH:

Sometime prior to WH going to work, he dropped the red truck off at the house for AJ to use, and put the car key in the mailbox.

12 noon : WH and AJ meet at gas station so that he can give her (not borrow, mind you) $200.00 because (he assumes) she wants to buy her boyfriend an expensive phone for his birthday.

12:00 - 12:40 : The money changes hands, and then WH and AJ stand around at the gas station...not really talking, because they are a family that doesn't really talk.

12:40 ish : AJ "departs from his presence".

1:00 ish: Neighbor sees AJ leave the house in the red truck.

1:15 or 1:20 : WH returns to work late from lunch and gets reamed out by his boss.

Around 2:00 : Neighbor sees AJ return to house, followed by a white compact car.

(I guess it's within this time frame, that WH suggests someone moved the truck to the other side of the driveway. Or maybe AJ pulled into the other side of the driveway because another car was in the spot she usually parked in. Hmmmm.)

2:25 The next oldest sibling is home. No AJ.

>>You know, you asked me former boyfriends or enemies, if they investigated any possible POIs or suspects. Let me say it like this: there is an answer in that question. Former boyfriend, exboyfriend, whatever, current boyfriend, enemies... my daughter didn’t have enemies. But lets say she had someone, and I can’t put them into context, but say she had someone who liked her… loved her, obsessed about her… information I know out here backs all this stuff up. Without going into detail, I won’t put them into a category but yes it is a category. I will just say that the current boyfriend is a great guy – he’s helped the family a lot and that could be raised into question or not. I wholeheartedly believe and I’m honestly sure the police believe he had nothing to do with this. He helped every step of the way he has just been there for us and the family. The police have interrogated someone. I will give you this. The same person has been interrogated four times. Three times because, let’s say they interjected themselves into the case without their finding anything. You probably get what I mean - how someone could interject themselves into the case – bringing themselves to the front line of the case. Do you understand what I’m saying? -WH link>>

I am struggling to follow the logical progression in thought here. He starts by talking about a POI who he won't categorize, but could be. Stops to discuss current boyfriend. Then continues on about the POI again.

I agree that the description sounds like he is implicating ZH. We know ZH has talked to police, but it sounded far less formal and more like he was establishing what he was legally permitted to do to conduct his own search for AJ.

But then I start wondering because of the tangent if instead he is thinking of a former boyfriend. A boyfriend maybe the family didn't like, unlike current boyfriend which they do like? Otherwise, I can't understand how the thought progression in this statement works.

I have felt this whole family situation is weird and has been for quite some time. But it does make total sense if Wesley and wife were split up during all this time. On Twitter, AJ watched the ufc fight with het mom so she was clearly home for that. If the parents were still together, why would he ask her about school while at the gas station.. this makes it seem she had not seen or talked to him in awhile. Now sense Wesley has brought up his own brother into things and I go back to weird family dynamic but the brothers picture is of him & Aj. And I dunno about you guys but at the age of 18, I couldnt see myself posing for a picture with my stepdads brother (weird family situations).. this is all just my opinion but it's not what you typically see.

And yeah it only takes 20 seconds to look up a gopro... And her bf and her have been together a year, but on Twitter she said she had not seen him but a couple times in few months. I believe the bf is just as confused as the rest of us.

>>You know, you asked me former boyfriends or enemies, if they investigated any possible POIs or suspects. Let me say it like this: there is an answer in that question. Former boyfriend, exboyfriend, whatever, current boyfriend, enemies... my daughter didn’t have enemies. But lets say she had someone, and I can’t put them into context, but say she had someone who liked her… loved her, obsessed about her… information I know out here backs all this stuff up. Without going into detail, I won’t put them into a category but yes it is a category. I will just say that the current boyfriend is a great guy – he’s helped the family a lot and that could be raised into question or not. I wholeheartedly believe and I’m honestly sure the police believe he had nothing to do with this. He helped every step of the way he has just been there for us and the family. The police have interrogated someone. I will give you this. The same person has been interrogated four times. Three times because, let’s say they interjected themselves into the case without their finding anything. You probably get what I mean - how someone could interject themselves into the case – bringing themselves to the front line of the case. Do you understand what I’m saying? -WH link>>

I am struggling to follow the logical progression in thought here. He starts by talking about a POI who he won't categorize, but could be. Stops to discuss current boyfriend. Then continues on about the POI again.

I agree that the description sounds like he is implicating ZH. We know ZH has talked to police, but it sounded far less formal and more like he was establishing what he was legally permitted to do to conduct his own search for AJ.

But then I start wondering because of the tangent if instead he is thinking of a former boyfriend. A boyfriend maybe the family didn't like, unlike current boyfriend which they do like? Otherwise, I can't understand how the thought progression in this statement works.

I thought he was implying ZH but maybe he wasn't. Was it a former boyfriend who found the nice clean bottom part of her CC with her name on it?

"Possible estrangement" -- I had forgotten when I first learned about AJ missing from her mother's post to our grad class group that I had the feeling that she was separated. I scrolled through her facebook pictures and saw no evidence of a man in the family until way back when youngest was around a year old. All the comments I was reading at the time was oriented around the Mom being so upset. "Come back, AJ. You're worrying your mom," type comments. Then a few days in, WH shows up and mom just disappears.

Over night as I was mulling the interview, I also keyed in on the truck. I can't understand how the truck could get dropped off and him get back to work. How he arrived at the gas station and then ended up late back to work, all by himself. How he was confused how the truck went from one side of the driveway to the other, since AJ must have driven to the gas station in it, right? And what gives me the WORST feeling is how he is so adamant about being late back to work, "FACT", and getting in trouble as if that somehow proves he didn't hurt her? WHAT? That is not an alibi. That's called opportunity.
How did he get back to work after dropping off the truck?

And the same goes for the 200 bucks. According to the interview, the boyfriend just had his birthday yesterday? Or very recently. Why the big hurry for the $? The only time I have ever met my teen at the gas station was when she was out of gas and needed to get to work. Would you leave your job to give your daughter money to buy her boyfriend a present, when she had about 10 days until his birthday?

What was the big hurry?

I'm not through all the pages yet this morning, but one thing I keep coming back to (and I HOPE this is ok) is the "boyfriend" stuff. On the WAVY FB page, one commenter said that the general consensus among friends, as well as around campus, is that the boyfriend had broken up with her sometime prior to her disappearance (idk if it was a "couple days" or a "few" days). IF this is true, then I could see a girl making a bold move/attempt to try and "patch things up" or a gesture that says "I am so good to you and you don't even realize it" buy getting him a big item that he had been wanting. And then saying something like "i know we have broken up, but I had already got you this, so here." OR "I will be back at school on your ACTUAL b-day, and had already bought you this, so here you go." etc. These scenarios TOTALLY seem realistic to me as I have older daughters and have seen the countless STUPID ways them and their friends behave in regards to boys.

All this is just my thought process at work and obviously MOO

Didn't he make little under the breath comments when saying this stuff, like" yea this guy, ugh...". I also got the right or wrong impression this person lived right there. But, maybe not. All that talk of he and his brother taking a picture of the guy in front of the location and going back the next day and lo & behold, more card parts. So anyway, maybe an enamored neighbor?

If anyone managed to capture a picture of the white car seen in the driveway in a news video, or if they have that video, can they please repost it. I've looked everywhere and can no longer find it. For now, let's just say that white is such a common car color that more than one person in AJ's life might have driven one.

I thought he was implying ZH but maybe he wasn't. Was it a former boyfriend who found the nice clean bottom part of her CC with her name on it?
As far as I'm concerned, ZH was never apart of any of the search parties. He didn't seem welcomed around the family. His daughters were though.

Here's the new timeline according to WH:

Sometime prior to WH going to work, he dropped the red truck off at the house for AJ to use, and put the car key in the mailbox.

12 noon : WH and AJ meet at gas station so that he can give her (not borrow, mind you) $200.00 because (he assumes) she wants to buy her boyfriend an expensive phone for his birthday.

12:00 - 12:40 : The money changes hands, and then WH and AJ stand around at the gas station...not really talking, because they are family that doesn't really talk.

12:40 ish : AJ "departs from his presence.

1:00 ish: Neighbor sees AJ leave the house in the red truck.

1:15 or 1:20 : WH returns to work late from lunch and gets reamed out by his boss.

Around 2:00 : Neighbor sees AJ return to house, followed by a white compact car.

(I guess it's within this time frame, that WH suggests someone moved the truck to the other side of the driveway. Or maybe AJ pulled into the other side of the driveway because another car was in the spot she usually parked in. Hmmmm.)

2:25 The next oldest sibling is home. No AJ.

Thank you! You all have been great company and keep things moving ahead on this thread so well. Beautiful, smart, and sporty AJ is well served by you, I do believe, one way or another. Very much appreciated.

I can't imagine the family ever allowed ZH to be physically present during searches with them. He created his own flyers and such because they were shutting him out. Why would ZH and WH's brother be searching together? So I am ruling out the POI from that section of the interview being ZH.

I read it over and over and I THINK he might be trying to throw two possible POIS out there.

One is the 'friend' who found the card, while Uncle D took a picture of him. That friend apparently has a crush on her. And it is one sided. And he texts her and says lets hang out. [And i THINK this might be where a jacket was found. but we do not know if it was the same one she had that day---and cops think its not]

And then later he seems to switch course, and talks about someone in a different 'category' , one that didnt 'find anything' but still is placing himself at the forefront of the investigation. [ I think this is ZH he is speaking about.] JMO

CH: And I-I-I-I agree. I’m not here to attack you for your past. Everybody has a past. In cases like these, this is probably your first time with a big huge deal like this, but the trolls come out full force. They’re always gonna be suspicious of everybody, no matter what. You could have a speeding violation and they’ll try to tie it in.

Really? That's all she's got? Where's Nancy Grace when there is actually a Bombshell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper