Wrongful Death Suit filed Nov. 13, 2013 in California, #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. I also think some are forgetting that both LE and Dina have access to Max's medical records and the notes will indicate who was with him at all times in the ICU. I do wonder if Jonah has paid the family money to leave him out of the lawsuit. His absence from it is a large elephant.

JMO
Au contraire MyBelle! I remember too well Dina Shacknai has access to Max's medical records AND his investigative file. Remember, Dina released Max's EMS report. The report SHE RELEASED to try and prove Rebecca did not perform CPR. It did not work. Imo, it only pressed the issue further to her guilt and possible motive for Rebecca's murder. Think about it, Dina has been accused of a heinous murder. If she had an alibi in Max's medical records why not release it? Clear her name, avoid all these legal costs? She had no problem releasing the EMS report. JMO

Agree, Lash.

Max's medical records have evidence quite relevant to this lawsuit. The most interesting question, IMO, is which side will subpoena, or voluntarily provide, the records first? Plaintiffs or defense? And if the plaintiffs subpoena the records, will the defense try various legal maneuvers to block that, slow down the process, etc? If Dina has nothing to hide, and there is anything in Max's records to support her version, she will be providing those records to her attorneys in her defense. It's just exactly that simple.

The question that is the metaphorical 10,000 pound elephant following Dina around, is who are all these supposed witnesses that will verify that she never left Max's ICU bedside on the night of Rebecca's death?

And where is any objective evidence, other than Dina and Nina's interview statements, that Max was expected to recover and just miss a soccer season, right up until Thursday when he "suddenly" became brain dead? Because this information is highly relevant to Dina's state of mind, and probable motive to hurt or kill Rebecca, IMO.

Let's let a jury see the evidence in the medical records, and compare that to the statements Dina and Nina hve made to investigators and the media. It will support Dina's story, or it won't. It is just exactly that simple.

Does anyone know how to upload a very large PDF file here on Websleuths (AZ complaint & Mrs. Luber's affidavit)?

It has been awhile, but I can try to help if you still need it. FYI, make sure your personal name is not attached as the author on the PDF file. This happens sometimes when using iBooks.

Thank you Bourne for obtaining the info :) can't wait!

Bourne, go advanced when you reply to the thread. Look below for manage attachments. You should be able to upload your file here. Look right for the add files button. Size limit is 32 MB.

Example:

Attachments

• AS Appearance 51-main.pdf
    75.7 KB · Views: 14
Yes. I also think some are forgetting that both LE and Dina have access to Max's medical records and the notes will indicate who was with him at all times in the ICU. I do wonder if Jonah has paid the family money to leave him out of the lawsuit. His absence from it is a large elephant.

JMO

BBM

Why would they include him in the lawsuit? He wasn't there, he was alibied as being with his brain-dead little boy during those hours, unlike Maxie's mother. Now, that the big elephant in this case...why on God's green earth wasn't she with her brain-dead little boy???

Oh. Right. She was at the mansion stalking, torturing and then killing Rebecca.

Affidavit filed on 3/10/2015:

Attachments

• LuberAffidavit.pdf
    381.8 KB · Views: 40
Thanks IP :)

It appears Mrs. Luber is wanting to quash her subpoena to be deposed. As well, her affidavit states she was in Arizona at all times relevant to the allegations in the complaint. So, she was not with Dina.

ETA - it appears attorney Particia Lee Refo is Lisa Luber's attorney.

Thanks IP :)

It appears Mrs. Luber is wanting to quash her subpoena to be deposed. As well, her affidavit states she was in Arizona at all times relevant to the allegations in the complaint. So, she was not with Dina.

ETA - it appears attorney Particia Lee Refo is Lisa Luber's attorney.

:) Yep. Wonder why Dina wants so desperately to get Mrs. Luber's testimony when Mrs. Luber was NOT even in Coronado or even the whole state of California during the times surrounding Rebecca's murder?

That's so bizarre...as was the elaborate, bizarre way Rebecca was murdered...I see a clear pattern of illogic and bizarreness here on part of Dina.

So the post that said Mrs. Luber's affidavit states that she was with Dina sitting vigil by Max's bedside at hospital is COMPLETELY WRONG. Again, according to Mrs. Luber, she was NOT EVEN IN California during the times in question! mwahahaha

Complaint filed in Maricopa County:

Attachments

• Complaint.pdf
    774.8 KB · Views: 59
Interesting the subponena is from Dina's firm and Mrs. Luber wants to quash it. Again, thank you IP!

ETA - I won't be needing Sheriff Gore to answer why Mrs. Luber was not used to determine Dina's whereabouts. It is evident Mrs. Luber was not in CA.

Lash, Like I said previously, Dina and Lisa Luber are/were not close........in spite of the fact that they have lived next door to each other for many years. Howard Luber is very close to Jonah........perhaps Dina is trying to upset Jonah by requesting the depositions of Dr. and Mrs. Luber, although Howard was there that night.......which is why he has not fought this deposition........yet.

I was discussing this with a few people.

I think Dina requested Mrs. Luber's testimony because Dina is desperate to get ANYONE who might have telephoned her cellphone during the night Rebecca was murdered.

We believe she is trying hard to get alleged *EARWITNESSES* who might have called her cellphone which Dina CONVENIENTLY left at the hospital during the night in question. Recall how Sheriff Gore claimed that Dina’s “cellphone” had an alibi? Well, this is Dina trying to use her CELLPHONE to alibi her once again. HAHAHAHA Maybe she thinks that someone who called her cellphone while it was at the hospital would allow her to claim that the caller's number was on Dina's cellphone records and that her cellphone records show her CELLPHONE was at the hospital, so by...vivid wild imagination, Dina believes that that provides herself with an alibi that she can then be presumed to be at the hospital?

I guess this is as good as Dina can get for her *fake witnesses* (someone such as Mrs. Luber who was NOT even present in California) to try to claim Dina was about sitting vigil by Max’s bedside while Rebecca was viciously and sadistically murdered. This smacks of sheer desperation on Dina's part.

If Dina had all these EYEWITNESSES at the hospital (nurses, medical staff, friends, etc.) why is Dina NOT deposing these EYEWITNESSES instead of Mrs. Luber who CLEARLY states she was nowhere near the hospital during Rebecca's murder?? My conclusion is that it is because Dina has NO EYEWITNESSES at the hospital. Not. One. Single. Eyewitness. You lose Dina. The evidence speaks for themselves.

Wait. So, am I reading correctly that Patricia Refo is the attorney for Mrs. Luber and is also one of the attorneys for the Zahaus? (Trying to read on my phone is not easy so I may have gotten this wrong.

Wait. So, am I reading correctly that Patricia Refo is the attorney for Mrs. Luber and is also one of the attorneys for the Zahaus? (Trying to read on my phone is not easy so I may have gotten this wrong.

Refo is only Mrs. Luber's attorney. Not the Zahaus.

For those of you who cannot access the affidavit via PDF.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 11
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 22

"Matters upon which examination is requested as follows:

1. Regarding San Diego Sheriff's Department death investigation number 11133835;
2. Regarding Coronado Police Department death investigation number 2011-1479;
3. Regarding Coronado Police Department investigation 2011-1467;
4. Regarding County of San Diego medical examiner number 11-1517; and
5. Regarding County of San Diego medical examiner case number 11-1542."

It appears Jonah's ex wants to drill Mrs. Luber on any and all information Mrs. Luber may have learned about the above 'investigations' via Mr. Luber via Jonah Shacknai.

Not happening. Protective order #3 on its way, imo. lol

So much for Mrs. Luber and NR being such close friends hahah !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tattvaspa895