VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where someone goes right after high school. That county is sure a nice place to take a beach vacation right over the border from Virginia right after high school.

People who think they are smarter than everyone else often appear dumb to saner folks.

I just wanted to say this because I recently learned it:

There is actually a well-tested cognitive condition called the Dunning-Kruger effect which states that "unskilled individuals suffer from illusory superiority, mistakenly assessing their ability to be much higher than is accurate." IOW, idiots are psychologically incapable of recognizing their own stupidity.

BUR2219F6

Breaking & Entering - Other Misdemeanors
Occupied dwelling, enter, intent to commit misd. BUR-2219-F6 18.2-92 1Y-5Y (II)

http://www.interstatecompact.org/Portals/0/library/statefiles/VA/VA_ViolentCrimes.pdf

§ 18.2-92. Breaking and entering dwelling house with intent to commit other misdemeanor.

If any person break and enter a dwelling house while said dwelling is occupied, either in the day or nighttime, with the intent to commit any misdemeanor except assault and battery or trespass, he shall be guilty of a Class 6 felony. However, if the person was armed with a deadly weapon at the time of such entry, he shall be guilty of a Class 2 felony.

(Code 1950, § 18.1-88.1; 1968, c. 530; 1970, c. 381; 1975, cc. 14, 15; 1992, c. 486.)

https://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/legp504.exe?000+cod+18.2-92

So is this a misdemeanor or a felony? :thinking:

Obstruction Of Justice With Force? Trying to push LE out of the residence?

Just a guess.

BUR2219F6

Breaking & Entering - Other Misdemeanors
Occupied dwelling, enter, intent to commit misd. BUR-2219-F6 18.2-92 1Y-5Y (II)

http://www.interstatecompact.org/Portals/0/library/statefiles/VA/VA_ViolentCrimes.pdf

§ 18.2-92. Breaking and entering dwelling house with intent to commit other misdemeanor.

If any person break and enter a dwelling house while said dwelling is occupied, either in the day or nighttime, with the intent to commit any misdemeanor except assault and battery or trespass, he shall be guilty of a Class 6 felony. However, if the person was armed with a deadly weapon at the time of such entry, he shall be guilty of a Class 2 felony.

(Code 1950, § 18.1-88.1; 1968, c. 530; 1970, c. 381; 1975, cc. 14, 15; 1992, c. 486.)

https://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/legp504.exe?000+cod+18.2-92

So is this a misdemeanor or a felony? :thinking:

Felony. Breaking into a home when a person is home with the intent to commit a misdemeanor = felony. Whether there was a deadly weapon or not will determine which class of felony (class 2 more severe than class 6).

Also...just a friendly reminder: WH has NOT been arrested for the disappearance of AJ, so you might want to follow the existing rules about WH's past, until a mod gives us the go ahead. Just trying to save us from a shut down.

Also, this might get lost in the chaos but I really thought the dude's ranting comment on the BAJH fbook page had some great insights that I don't remember seeing discussed here much in the past. I think I can c&p because we are allowed to link to the page and I'm just copying some of his questions, not any rumors. :) Just someone else's speculations that I found to be on point.

How did AJ get the 200 dollars that day? From Wes? Does he normally carry lots of cash on his person? Did he have to go to a bank? An AtM?

Wes doesn't recall what time he clocked back in, (1:15-1:20) but was reamed for being late. Why didn't he call his boss to discuss? Why wait till you get back? Your a felon and jobs are difficult to get at this stage, why take the risk?

AJ wore her hair predominately down unless in activity or at home. All her pictures show it down.

Why would you hold a birthday party for the boyfriend under this duress? What was the purpose? Why hold her in memoriam versus celebration?

I'm guessing that's related to comments by the SE posted (which have also been screen capped by MR on the WAVY thread - look at her post just above the image of the Vinelink cap)

I don't think MR is aware of the other missing person, she's the same person I mentioned that's a mom of one of AJ's friend and who has posted comments on WAVY about WH (both the post with the Vinelink and the one above)

I believe that photo you're linking may be regarding the teen perp and multiple doors being broken down, which sounds like it may be related to the other case.

Mods can easily clean up the mess if we stop here...don't discuss, don't quote to discuss. :)

My speculation on charges...Maybe domestic with JH? He refused to leave after she asked him? Then escalated from there.

Also...just a friendly reminder: WH has NOT been arrested for the disappearance of AJ, so you might want to follow the existing rules about WH's past, until a mod gives us the go ahead. Just trying to save us from a shut down.

I THOUGHT YOU ALL KNEW....exactly why I didn't link. Sorry. I am new and didn't want to get sent to the corner.
I am learning. It was tweeted though....

So when I was saying someone would know how to get the search area that is why. Old school way to Outerbanks.

from WH's mug shot today...

It looks like he has something on his eyelids....

Growths?

Tattoos?

???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads