VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All I know is you don't break into a neighbours property on a whim you should IDK maybe call the police and also where I come from you don't commit a crime to try and prove a crime destroying any and all forensics with it let alone punching the family's dog.

If your an upstanding member of the community NOW why are you keeping ammo in your hotel room when your a felon.

Another thing if this was a stranger attack wouldn't you expect your daughter to come to harm while away at collage more than while she's at home safe during spring break.

I'm sorry but everything points one way in this case and I'm sure LE thinks so too, I hope now where going to here something from JH you know the missing girls mum now he's out of the way.

MOO.

Am I the only one who has recently started to think that maybe AJ wasn't forcibly removed from the home, but perhaps went to WH's hotel room of her own volition. And THEN something happened? Way back in the begining, I asked whether AJ carried a pocketbook, wondered whether her travel bag (with clothes, personal grooming products, etc) was found still in the home. A local who knew AJ commented that he/she had never seen AJ carry a purse. That still left a travel bag. Surely a college student would come home for spring break with a bag, right? And now we see LE recover things they think MAY have belonged to AJ...things that sure sound to me like more than you would wear on your person at any one time. Now, you tell me what person abducts someone from their home, and takes their travel bag with them?

Just some thoughts. And DEFINITELY speculation on my part.

Maybe SD is the party animal of the family, and AJ, a college student home on spring break, took off to be with the "cool" parent. She doesn't say where she is going because of the current family dynamic. See where I'm going? And then....something went awry? It's interesting to consider this scenario in relation to the 12 pm gas station meeting, and the text we've seen between AJ and her cousin, yes?

ETA: And no, it wouldn't surprise me a bit if WH decided to leap off of the cab drivers comments, and dispose of AJ's personal items in a place that mimicked her story. Again, just my personal opinion.

You might have been. I wasn't entirely certain she was forcibly removed from her home. But in the beginning we didn't know WH was not living in the home at the time. We only suspected over a week later when he had the infamous 'interview' and said he dropped off the truck. Yesterday we have confirmation on the news that was living in a hotel room.

So now we probably assumed in the beginning that he was in the house - or at least I did - on the nights 01-03 March. Now that we know he wasn't, Otto brings up a good question: What's his alibi? I'm not implying guilt or innocence. I'm just saying now we more unanswered questions. We don't where AJ was, for sure, between 7AM on the 2nd of March onward. And outside of a work - with that long lunch hour on the 2nd - we really don't know where WH was. (And if her mother saw AJ at 7AM, do we know what time WH was seen at work? 0730? 0830? 0900?) And I'm not all that positive about sitings of AJ on the afternoon of the 2nd.

She never called Wesley "Dad" she always referred to him as Wesley. She called her first stepfather "Dad" and her biological father "Her father"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If your adopted by someone wouldn't you happily call them Dad or was it done more for JH's benefit idk.

All I know is you don't break into a neighbours property on a whim you should IDK maybe call the police and also where I come from you don't commit a crime to try and prove a crime destroying any and all forensics with it let alone punching the family's dog.

If your an upstanding member of the community NOW why are you keeping ammo in your hotel room when your a felon.

Another thing if this was a stranger attack wouldn't you expect your daughter to come to harm while away at collage more than while she's at home safe during spring break.

I'm sorry but everything points one way in this case and I'm sure LE thinks so too, I hope now where going to here something from JH you know the missing girls mum now he's out of the way.

MOO.

Exactly. And why oh why would a fine, upstanding member of the community, a family man with a job in the heating and air business, why would such a pillar of the community (who just happens to be a convicted felon who legally cannot be in possession of such items) be in need of a 9mm and so much ammo?

Gun collector? Received it as a gift? Found it on the street?

If your adopted by someone wouldn't you happily call them Dad or was it done more for JH's benefit idk.

It was done because she wanted to have the same last name as her sibling. Has nothing to do with WH

It was done because she wanted to have the same last name as her sibling. Has nothing to do with WH

AJ could of easily changed her name rather than been adopted by him. Not trying to be snarky.

Exactly. And why oh why would a fine, upstanding member of the community, a family man with a job in the heating and air business, why would such a pillar of the community (who just happens to be a convicted felon who legally cannot be in possession of such items) be in need of a 9mm and so much ammo?

Gun collector? Received it as a gift? Found it on the street?
Yes on the side of the road like everything else in this case.

AJ could of easily changed her name rather than been adopted by him. Not trying to be snarky.

I know you're not trying to be snarky. Just trying to point out something. It was done when she was 13. She was going through a lot as do all children who go through puberty. Her mothers name was Hadsell and she wanted that as well. She didn't know her biological father(through no fault of his) and so she chose to take WH name to have the same name as her mother and her sister.

Bottom line, she was never forced to take the name. And Anjelica was not an evil child or trying to take revenge for anything. She did a lot for the community, was active in sports and her childhood was not f'd up. She was a straight A student taking AP classes and got a full scholarship to Longwood. So let's not question her intelligence or her mothers ability to raise her. She turned out good, something has gone wrong and whether she left on her own or something happened that night, it doesn't change that fact.

I know you're not trying to be snarky. Just trying to point out something. It was done when she was 13. She was going through a lot as do all children who go through puberty. Her mothers name was Hadsell and she wanted that as well. She didn't know her biological father(through no fault of his) and so she chose to take WH name to have the same name as her mother and her sister.

Bottom line, she was never forced to take the name. And Anjelica was not an evil child or trying to take revenge for anything. She did a lot for the community, was active in sports and her childhood was not f'd up. She was a straight A student taking AP classes and got a full scholarship to Longwood. So let's not question her intelligence or her mothers ability to raise her. She turned out good, something has gone wrong and whether she left on her own or something happened that night, it doesn't change that fact.

BBM

Thank you! I wanted, so much, for someone who knows her to talk about AJ's personality and accomplishments.

I have read on here countless times she was adopted by him. If true, she is his daughter.

True, legally!
He was stressing this way to much.... My Daughter My daughter!

As someone else said it gave me the creeps, along with him describing her HAIR... Very very odd and creepy!
JMO

Article from the Daily Mail:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ims-jacket-daughter-wearing-went-missing.html

Includes her senior portrait (from "family handout") that better shows the additional identifying mole on her upper chest. I haven't been able to post that pic before now as it wasn't in MSM. If someone wants to post it in this thread, that would be great.

Article also mentions WH'S criminal past.

Article from the Daily Mail:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ims-jacket-daughter-wearing-went-missing.html

Includes her senior portrait (from "family handout") that better shows the additional identifying mole on her upper chest. I haven't been able to post that pic before now as it wasn't in MSM. If someone wants to post it in this thread, that would be great.

Article also mentions WH'S criminal past.

26E44B6000000578-0-image-m-11_1427032341308.jpg

Also in article:
[WH] has aroused local suspicions on social media in part because he has a lengthy felony criminal record.
In 2005 his ex-wife went missing for several days and he was reportedly arrested after allegedly kidnapping her and driving her across multiple states.
On Saturday he told WAVY that he is a changed man. 'I want my daughter home,' he said.
'That's what I want and that's all I want. Anybody who wants to say something about that or get in the way of that, then I'm sorry. So what some ways are unorthodox. I didn't have anything to do with her disappearance. I don't know where she's at.'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-wearing-went-missing.html#i-b448b46d95bcd7d6

Rereading all of these news reports leads me to something that really, really bugs me:

WHY would the family do their own search instead of contacting LE about the tip?

It just doesn't make sense from a legal pov. Wouldn't they want to preserve the evidence and location? If they did want to preserve the scene, they would contact LE. Right? I also wish that they would specifically say who in the family received the tip and was out searching. That would be very enlightening, MOO.

BBM
Thank you, i just want to say I in no way think "Anjelica was not an evil child or trying to take revenge for anything|"

Rereading all of these news reports leads me to something that really, really bugs me:

WHY would the family do their own search instead of contacting LE about the tip?

It just doesn't make sense from a legal pov. Wouldn't they want to preserve the evidence and location? If they did want to preserve the scene, they would contact LE. Right? I also wish that they would specifically say who in the family received the tip and was out searching. That would be very enlightening, MOO.

I think we are reading way to much into FAMILY!
I feel WH and his minions are the group called family.

We have not heard much from JH and I think there is a HUGE reason for that! I think there was trouble in paradise before AJ came home for break.

Was AJ the reason WH was not living home? Food for thought. He seems overly possessive if u ask me!
All JMO

No foul play means there is no evidence right now to say there was.
Every one of these cases start out "No evidence of foul play" then BAM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member