VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all. Getting myself together for the day. Every morning when I wake up and see that this thread hasn't moved to "Located," I feel like I'm being punched in the gut.

Zach - I know you'll be bombarded with both difficult questions and positive support here, and I thank you for joining us. I don't want to jump in quite yet, but I do want to say that your recent blog update really touched me. I'm a 23-year-old girl and you brought me to tears and inspired me to call my father, just to chat. You're a really eloquent writer and you're lucky for that, but, then again, our language always sounds so beautiful when we talk about the ones we love.

Also, if someone were home when WH did the B&E, wouldn't that be a home invasion charge? Or am I way off base on this?

Just my 2 cents here... I think it's important for us not to ask Zach for any info that could compromise this case, tip off any POI, or otherwise create potential discord for him in the family dynamic he has to work within. And I would also caution Zach to carefully consider which information he wants to share on a public message board.

I'm not a mod, and I'm not telling anyone what to post or what not to post...I'm simply sharing my concerns.

Agree 100% but I am glad you're here Zach. Your presence alone, along with the outpouring of support from everyone here, discredits certain SM claims. And as a local...You better exemplify the character of our region and I thank you for that.

Hi Everyone,

As far as Zach's Facebook page let's not discuss it OK? We already have Zach's incredible blog and that has everything we need.

Welcome Zach. As you can see you have a very large community of support here on Websleuths.

Thank you for coming forward to be verified. It helps us so much to be able to get the facts from someone like you who knows so much about the case.

Let us know if there is ever anything you need Zach.

Thank you,
Tricia Griffith
Co-owner Websleuths.com

I've looked all over and can't find the video with JH's interview. Can someone please give me a link? TIA.

I don't believe the video has been posted anywhere. It was from last night's news, some people managed to watch it live, I think.

JH spoke on the news last night in from a Bring AJ Home poster in a yard. I don't see where they have posted the video yet. I believe it was WAVY 10. IMOO this is just my opinion she seemed a bit agitated or frustrated and just wants the focus to be on AJ. It was pretty short.

You can find it on their live stream http://wavy.com/livestream/ You just have to turn off the live stream part and rewind it back a bit.

Welcome Zach. Thank you for walking this rocky road with us. You have incredible support here. Please let us know what we can do for you.

Just my 2 cents here... I think it's important for us not to ask Zach for any info that could compromise this case, tip off any POI, or otherwise create potential discord for him in the family dynamic he has to work within. And I would also caution Zach to carefully consider which information he wants to share on a public message board.

I'm not a mod, and I'm not telling anyone what to post or what not to post...I'm simply sharing my concerns.

Agreed! Welcome Zach. I joined because of this case. I am a long time resident of the neighborhood. My grandkids know AJ and your daughters and are very concerned. We are all standing with you and your family!

Re: Would she go to purchase from Craigslist alone.... Most likely she would take back up. She has many male friends. All super good guys. Not boyfriends, just really good guys.

Agreed! Welcome Zach. I joined because of this case. I am a long time resident of the neighborhood. My grandkids know AJ and your daughters and are very concerned. We are all standing with you and your family!

Hey all. Getting myself together for the day. Every morning when I wake up and see that this thread hasn't moved to "Located," I feel like I'm being punched in the gut.

Zach - I know you'll be bombarded with both difficult questions and positive support here, and I thank you for joining us. I don't want to jump in quite yet, but I do want to say that your recent blog update really touched me. I'm a 23-year-old girl and you brought me to tears and inspired me to call my father, just to chat. You're a really eloquent writer and you're lucky for that, but, then again, our language always sounds so beautiful when we talk about the ones we love.

Welcome Zach :heart:

Thank you for sharing, Zach.

Zach, what do you make of the text that was, supposedly, her uncomfortable being contacted by someone?

I can't say for sure about the text. I just have a feeling it was overblown. The kid was being creepy and inappropriate but I have not seen anything threatening yet.

I wish that so bad brenchen. But unfortunately its not true.

There is always hope Zach, never give up hope. We know she's out there and all we can do is pray she comes home to us. God hasn't taken this particular Angel from His Earthly kingdom yet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was mistaken. The Rousey fight was Saturday night. Sorry. But my other daughter was pretty sure Anjelica went back to bed after they left at 7a. But not definite.

Welcome, Zach. All of us are working hard to bring Anjelica home. We appreciate you answering questions and clearing up some things. Stay strong. We are all here for you!

We had wondered if Anjelica's mom or sisters saw her at 7am, and from your post above it seems that they did physically see her, is that right?

I was mistaken. The Rousey fight was Saturday night. Sorry. But my other daughter was pretty sure Anjelica went back to bed after they left at 7a. But not definite.

So AJ was awake when JH and the girls left the house, correct? Is there any reason you can think of why AJ might not have a key to the residence? She must have had a key, don't you think? I'm asking because in an interview, WH made a point of telling the interviewer that he dropped off the truck that morning for AJ to use, and he put the key to the ignition in the mailbox. He went on to add that he didn't put the "door key" in the mailbox. In most cases, the ignition key to a vehicle also opens the vehicle door, so I'm trying to figure out what "door key" he was referring to. Any thoughts?

Welcome, Zach. All of us are working hard to bring Anjelica home. We appreciate you answering questions and clearing up some things. Stay strong. We are all here for you!

We had wondered if Anjelica's mom or sisters saw her at 7am, and from your post above it seems that they did physically see her, is that right?

Yes, they saw her. She came to the door as they were leaving, from what I was told. My younger daughters figured she was going back to bed though.. By the way, I was mistaken on the Rousey fight. That was actually Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member