VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Zach, thanks so much for joining us! It's so helpful to have someone who can clarify some things for us so we can get a better handle on things.

Did AJ have a car at school? If not, how did she get home for spring break? Some of us here have been wondering if the truck is her usual mode of transportation, or was she simply using it while she was home for break?

She was being transported by her mom (usually) to and from school. Truck used to be Wes's, then was hers (gift from him), then she got another car, which I can't remember if it was having problems or she just couldn't drive cause she was a freshman or just cost too much in gas, but she was being driven by Jennifer and Josh for the most part.

ONE reason I BELIEVE he made a point of it was to emphasize he did not have a house key. He has been staying at another location while they sorted out some issues prior to Anjelica missing.

Do you think Anjelica and JH may have fought about anything early Monday morning? Roughly around 5:30 or a bit earlier than that?

Would she have gone to WH if they had?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ONE reason I BELIEVE he made a point of it was to emphasize he did not have a house key. He has been staying at another location while they sorted out some issues prior to Anjelica missing.

BBM

THIS is what I was thinking. This bothers me. A lot.

If he didn't have a house key, then he couldn't have left it in the mailbox, so why mention that he DIDN'T leave it, if he COULDN'T have left it. See what I mean?

Could he have talked AJ into letting him borrow the key?

If he didn't have a house key, then he couldn't have left it in the mailbox, so why mention that he DIDN'T leave it, if he COULDN'T have left it. See what I mean?

I would have to listen to that again. It might ring a bell if I hear him say it. I still think it was to say he didn't have access to the house so people didn't think he could get in the house. Cause people were coming down on him pretty hard, so he was being defensive.

I would have to listen to that again. It might ring a bell if I hear him say it. I still think it was to say he didn't have access to the house so people didn't think he could get in the house. Cause people were coming down on him pretty hard, so he was being defensive.

He wanted people to know he didn't have access to the house...would AJ have let him in if he rang the bell?

Still catching up, so posting for later reference.

http://wavy.com/livestream/

JH speaks Sunday morning, in a report where she's responding to WH being charged. Quoted as best possible, @ 2:40:01

"I think a lot of parents will go to, you know, many extremes for their kids. Ah, you know, everybody handles a situation differently."

[... father's admitted charges, mom want the focus to stay optimistic]

"All of that stuff, does, right now in my opinion, is irrelevant, until she is found, and, then everything else can get handled."

It does not matter to me right now. It doesn't. I'm not even thinking about that. I'm trying to focus on AJ, and that is my priority number one, and my only priority, right now."

View attachment 71536View attachment 71537View attachment 71538View attachment 71539View attachment 71540

A longer version Marcella Robertson's report from yesterday.
http://www.13newsnow.com/media/cinematic/video/25173071/police-search-for-aj-hadsell-in-chesapeake/

Their investigation throughout the week led them to this area.

'Searched a three mile radius.'

:bumping:

From yesterday mornings broadcast.

Zach, thank you again, for sharing what you can. Any insight on places that would be special to Wesley, like family camp-outs, outdoor events, hunting, fishing, old places that may have some meaning to him? I can't imagine that you would know, but maybe the people you know may?

He doesn't NEED a house key. He has been breaking and entering since his teen years, according to his criminal record. :wink:

I have left my blog public, because even though it makes me look like a sap, amongst other things, it was my heart and truth and right now I greatly thirst for the truth to be exposed to the whole world. But with that said, there are pieces that I would like to share that I don't want to go public, but may help you understand the situation...

It doesn't make you look like a sap at all, it makes you look like a dad who misses his kid. Entirely understandable. Glad you're here, I hope you'll find strength in this crowd since we're all about seeing AJ come back safely!

Here's a link to the transcript.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1025uXR2A4W5cOl08c74yyTAfnP2z2upQdFdywZTtyEw/edit?pli=1

Also, he clearly lied about the last time AJ being seen was at 7 am. That's the time that was on every single missing poster for over a week. If YOU knew you'd seen your daughter at noon that very day, wouldn't YOU have corrected that information, Zach? If JH knew WH had seen AJ at noon that day, surely SHE would have had that noon sighting on the missing poster, right? So, obviously, she didn't know about it. Any idea WHY she wouldn't have known about it? Or why WH might have kept that from her?

That's sure what it looks like. In your opinion is that typical behavior by WH?

And thank you so much for joining in!

Do you think Anjelica and JH may have fought about anything early Monday morning? Roughly around 5:30 or a bit earlier than that?

Would she have gone to WH if they had?

I don't think there was an argument and from what I hear from Wes, Anjelica and him were not too close lately. Given other things in the family right now (before 3 weeks ago), I very much doubt she would go to Wes because of an argument with Jennifer.

Zach, is all the sniffing we heard in the interview typical? I know people have made drug accusations. I've been wondering if he's trying to sound upset, teary, sniffling.

I don't think there was an argument and from what I hear from Wes, Anjelica and him were not too close lately. Given other things in the family right now (before 3 weeks ago), I very much doubt she would go to Wes because of an argument with Jennifer.

Do you think she did call Wes and ask him for cash, as he said she did?

Zach, is all the sniffing we heard in the interview typical? I know people have made drug accusations. I've been wondering if he's trying to sound upset, teary, sniffling.
mom-you're not shy are you lol? you shoulda been a reporter

Sorry to ask so many questions. I was hoping when WH said that she borrowed 200 dollars it was to get back to you.

Do you think that she would have gotten 200 from WH then? Given the estrangement between the two of them?

ok, I have to go for awhile, but I would like you all to ponder something that just hit me. I have seen the Craigslist purchase theory before and now it just struck me that this is possible and fits most of what I can think of right now. I will say something to the detectives. Trust me, I know there is plenty to look at Wes for. Nobody knows that better than me. I even know more stuff than you guys that would make you even think more badly of him, but I don't want to focus on him if we're not sure. Is the Craigslist theory possible? Just contemplate it. Assume everything Wes has said is true. Just for a minute. Keep in mind that if Wes is guilty of hurting Anjelica, that will devastate my family. It will crush many people and leave people dumbfounded for letting him in so close, knowing this was lurking. I want so badly for him to be innocent (of hurting Anjelica)...

Here's a link to the transcript.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1025uXR2A4W5cOl08c74yyTAfnP2z2upQdFdywZTtyEw/edit?pli=1

Also, he clearly lied about the last time AJ being seen was at 7 am. That's the time that was on every single missing poster for over a week. If YOU knew you'd seen your daughter at noon that very day, wouldn't YOU have corrected that information, Zach? If JH knew WH had seen AJ at noon that day, surely SHE would have had that noon sighting on the missing poster, right? So, obviously, she didn't know about it. Any idea WHY she wouldn't have known about it? Or why WH might have kept that from her?

IMO ONLY....because it never happened.

Curious Zach (and only answer if you can, or want to) but do you believe Anjelica (by the way, I love it that you called her Jelly on your blog :) would go to Wes for money the way he described her doing?

He wanted people to know he didn't have access to the house...would AJ have let him in if he rang the bell?

But does that REALLY make sense to you? He's clearly saying he DIDN'T leave the "door key" in the mailbox. How can you leave a key that you don't even have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member