VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to those who quoted the relevant interview bits about the 1 / 2 pm sightings.

My problem about it/them/who saw what is exceedingly simple.

The quotes are WH. Until it's clarified or confirmed (example: the witness isn't sure about time/day info from Zach) by LE/MSM/Zach, I'm not counting on it being accurate :(.

What do you guys think about that theory about Millard Street having two ways in and out of her road?

I think if the timeline really was down to the 2pm hour then that was definitely an asset to know.

I think that card was planted, everything I've read about her belongings seems planted.

If Wes had not said anything about his 'brother' being there to take a photo, I would not have been so suspicious about it being planted. But that was just too much of a coinky-dink, given everything else.

I think that card was planted, everything I've read about her belongings seems planted.

Very possibly so. Regardless, this kid that found the card is the kid who's house Wes ransacked, IMO. He is NOT the kid that saw AJ. I hope Zach can confirm this.

I think if the timeline really was down to the 2pm hour then that was definitely an asset to know.

I think someone knew what time others went to work and who would be home by herself; that certain person also took a long lunch hour because he knew who was coming home from school at 2:25pm. I just haven't worked out what happened where. I am sorry for being so blunt. I'm sure Zach and other loved ones are hoping for the best, but I hope they are preparing for the worst.

If Wes had not said anything about his 'brother' being there to take a photo, I would not have been so suspicious about it being planted. But that was just too much of a coinky-dink, given everything else.

And WAVY just happened to be at the house doing an interview at that same time!? Hmm

I don't think she ever asked for this money. IMO. MOO is that he had to have a reason for a meet up with her or he had to have a reason to show a large withdrawal on that day if there ever was one. Maybe he told her he was going to give her some money and he wanted to meet her somewhere.

Now that is an interesting thought. What if he told her he needed to give some money to her to give to her mom. You know if he was out of the house, and yet still expected to help with the expenses for his daughters who were in the house, he may have said, "I need to get some money to your mom, but you know we aren't on the best terms, so meet me and I'll give you the money to give to her."
That ruse may have been what encouraged AJ to meet up with him, or let him in the house.

I'm still brainstorming whether this situation

• is a *missing person* case
  • is an *18 year old left of her own volition* situation

Not much of anything has been confirmed by LE.

As of Saturday, March 21st I still see media report words such as this: "Police still have yet to say foul play is involved in AJ’s missing status, and told WAVY they have no suspects."
http://www.therotundaonline.com/news/missing-longwood-student-hadsell-s-father-arrested/article_2526ce14-d039-11e4-97da-4f0256dbc3b4.html

And, because of what I've stated above...I've been uncomfortable using the hastag #bringajhome

I've wondered who exactly chose that hashtag?

I immediately asked myself "What IF AJ doesn't want to be brought home?" when I saw it.

Again, remember *own volition*? VS. *actual missing person*?

Remember, currently I'm compelled to go with *own volition* because of the lack of official LE facts.

And, because of what I've stated above...I've been uncomfortable using the hastag #bringajhome

I've wondered who exactly chose that hashtag?

I immediately asked myself "What IF AJ doesn't want to be brought home?" when I saw it.

Again, remember *own volition*? VS. *actual missing person*?

Remember, currently I'm compelled to go with *own volition* because of the lack of official LE facts.

What compells you to think she left on her own?

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain_Kat View Post
Glad to see that I'm not the only one who picked up on the fact that there was some cleaning being done at the house that day. If I'm not mistaken, Zach said it looked like AJ had been cleaning and then maybe left in a hurry? How do we know that AJ was the one doing the cleaning? How do we know it wasn't a rush job clean up at the house by someone else....someone who knew the other daughter would be arriving home VERY soon, and knew that neither he nor his vehicle could be spotted at the house? Or MAYBE was in hurry because he was already late returning to work?
Zach mentions this in his March 19 blog entry. Was this also reported in the media or did we learn about it only from Zach? (I am sure it is hard to sleep but I do hope he is at this hour, btw) Did he learn about it from JH? I guess I don't want to read too much into this unless we can get clarification on his comment that there was evidence that she went "above and beyond" on some chores. Does that mean she organized all of the 30 million Lego sets in the den or that she mopped and cleaned the floors with bleach? Or does it mean that she and Mom had some tension and she was trying to make peace by doing more than what was usually expected of her? And what evidence that she left in a hurry? Left the coffee pot on or left the burner on on the stove? I'm just not wanting to go too far with this in my brain unless it is further clarified, if you know what I mean.

From what I understand she folded some laundry and straightened up (in a couple spots she normally doesn't). Haven't heard about any 'deep cleaning'.

I do believe WH has typical behaviors and actions of somewhat who is under the influence of an illegal substance (not marijuana either). That's all I will say on that one.
Also, is it possible LE is/was having difficulties regarding tracing texts, phone calls, pings etc? If so, IMO it could be for two different reasons that I can think of right off; Did WH have more than one phone? For example, maybe a personal cell phone and maybe a work cell phone? Or a personal cell phone AND a burner phone that has since been disposed of? Here on WS in the Beverly Carter thread, those charged with her death were found by LE to be using an app called TextMe Inc. And IIRC, this app makes it appear your texts and phone calls come from a different number even though you are using your own cell phone. Don't quote me on this but I believe Beverly went missing on a Thursday and I think it took 2-3 days for LE to piece together that this TextMe Inc app was being used; hence the reason why it was taking longer to identify whose phone and whose number calls and texts were being made and received from etc.
I do want to believe that if WH had met AJ at a gas station that LE would've been able to confirm that by now per surveillance video and/or witnesses etc and I think that would have been released as last confirmed sighting if it was truly the case. So, in my mind, I'm leaning towards ruling that out, along with 99.99% of everything else that WH says.
I've said this before and I'll say it again – I think if we knew the reason why WH was not staying at the house when AJ went missing, it would really help to piece the puzzle together. I have my own suspicions as to why he wasn't but no facts to base it on; however, I do feel the two things are directly related.
Also, I'm hoping that since WH is in LE's custody now, that if other things were taking place in the home, that others in the home will be up front now with LE regarding those issues. I am quite convinced that there are many people who fear WH (especially those who were in immediate/direct contact with him) but nothing should be held back now at such a crucial time.
Prayers are being sent to Zach, AJ, his daughters and all of AJ's family that AJ will soon be found and I pray God gives you all the strength, reassurance and encouragement you need to get thru these difficult times.

Would it surprise anyone if he did?

Maybe Wes needed money that day and $200 was all he could get and was meeting AJ to try and borrow more from her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo