GUILTY VA - Noah Thomas, 5, Pulaski County, 22 March 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And just to demonstrate how the soil is, I trap feral cats for spay/neutering and rabies. The colony I'm working on now, I recently discovered has kittens already. Was able to see their tiny little foot prints in the soil along a trail the other cats have been using. If a tiny kitten can leave a print, those rainboots of Noah should be leaving prints every step he takes, yes even among leaves.

I will wait to see what happens. I will just say I dont think he wandered and got lost. Thats my opinion.

I do not believe he just wandered and got lost, either. (My opinion)

ETA - I somehow messed up on the quoting thing - I rarely ever post here, but I read daily. This one bugs me because I raised a little red-haired boy that could have been a twin to Noah. I think there is something way more sinister going on here than a child who wandered off. Just my opinion. This case is eating at me.

I see the mention of the Pokemon cards now. Where did that come from?
Maybe the Pokemon cards were bought for Noah on the Sunday morning, where the family were seen on survallaince camera at a store.
I can see an excited little wanting to show off his new cards to friends.
I wonder where his little friends live and in what direction, could he have set off to a friends house and something happen along the way?
Four days is a long time for a little one to be lost. Still hoping for some good news, but the longer he's missing, the less chance of him being found safe and well.

Also I notice it says Noah has red hair and brown eyes, I could of sworn it was first reported as red hair and green eyes?

Maybe the Pokemon cards were bought for Noah on the Sunday morning, where the family were seen on survallaince camera at a store.
I wonder where his little friends live and in what direction, could he have set off to a friends house and something happen along the way?
Four days is a long time for a little one to be lost. Still hoping for some good news, but the longer he's missing, the less chance of him being found safe and well.

Also I notice it says Noah has red hair and brown eyes, I could of sworn it was first reported as red hair and green eyes?

I'm not sure what color eyes it said originally, but I do know that the flyer has been changed to correct the eye color. That was confirmed via the Noah fb page ran by his aunt & co.

It changed yesterday from green to brown. Not sure why it took 4 days to get it right, but.. Nothing makes sense in this case.

It doesn't look good for this little guy. Too much time has passed. :(

Rain forecast here again today and temps in the low 30's overnight with snow possible. This baby needs to be found now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is so, so sad. I think about this precious little boy all the time, the last thing I think of at night and first thing in the morning. All day long. Today is the fifth day. My heart goes out to the parents and family. I can't even imagine the anxiety and fear they're going through. I'm in no way blaming the parents. I do think it's past time for them to make a statement or at least, if they're not able, have another family member do it for them. The silence is causing negative vibes and doubt in the minds of the many, many concerned public following the case. My prayers are for little Noah to be found safe immediately and for strength for his parents and loved ones. They have thousands praying and supporting them. God bless the searchers and guide them to little Noah today!

Though I have not been posting, I have been stalking this thread morning, noon, and night. I really appreciate all the posters who post updates from the pressers. I have racked my brain to think of anything that would help. I work part time at a primary school (preK and Kindergarten) and yesterday I looked at all of their young faces thinking of any of them being missing for so long and it breaks my heart. Yes, kids are resilient, but they are also very very needy. They will amaze me with their tenacity one moment and confuse me the next that they really are clueless about some things. Again, thank you to everyone keeping this thread updated. Praying for some good news and another miracle.

I have lit this blue candle for Noah today. My prayer is that today is the day he'll be found, safe and sound. Please hear our prayers dear Lord and guide someone to this precious little one today!

I say tin. It is possible for people to still have baby teeth in there 40's I know a lady who still has baby teeth she is 38+ :). It is actually common some adults don't lose all baby teeth at a young age but till there older.

I still have 2 of my baby teeth and I am 57. There are no permanent teeth underneath them.

The weather here - Pulaski is next the VA county north of me (WV rudely butts in at one point) and the weather is going nuts. I get a text every morning & night with the local forecast and here is today's.
765207bf6d4e8de73f370f0678b36b93.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thursday morning press conference notes. Sheriff Davis making statement.

Sheriffs office, FBI, Virginia Police, Pulaski Police, NCMEC, all on site and still working.

Local volunteer fire depts, trained dogs, other searchers still on the job.

Currently 45 investigators solely working this incident around the clock.

Investigative portion is following up on tips from phone calls, local resident interviews. Over 100 tips generated through phone calls, traffic stops and interviews.

Investigators are repeatedly interviewing residents, their children, repeatedly, coming at all times to make sure they catch people.

Parents have been completely cooperative. Parents are in deep anguish. Please do not judge them, they are living a nightmare which most of us don't have to experience.

An interview with the family consists of 5 min of talking and 5 min of recuperating.

Armchair analysts on the internet, please keep uninformed opinions and distractions to yourself.

National Missing Children's network has already started distributing photos and flyers - all their flyers are accurate.

There is not enough descriptive information to believe an Amber Alert would help rescue this child. We don't know where he is, if he's with someone, if he is who it is or what the car is like. Scarce information in an Amber Alert can hurt more than it helps. We haven't met the stipulations required with Noah.

Media coverage is more important than Amber Alerts at this point. If information is found that would legitimize and Amber Alert, one will be issued.

Search has searched buildings numerous times. Now they are doing second and third searches with dogs in outlying buildings.

Command center has moved to a new location due to weather and access. Old command post was in private land, new command post will be at the fair grounds.

Search operations will continue today. LE is searching roadsides today, double checking things they've already covered.

If you have any evidence, anything, please call.

Question : It's odd that parents aren't going on camera. Have you talked with them?
Sheriff : We've spoken at length. This is unique because we all deal with grief differently. They are feeling helpless and are dealing with grief. At some point they or a family member will likely come forward but for now they are dealing with grief.

Question : There is some confusion on the timeline
Sheriff : Ashley came home and Noah wanted to watch cartoons at 7a. During that time period she was up until 8:15a. At one point she did take a nap and when she awoke around 10:30a she discovered Noah was missing.

Question : Has other family seen Noah publicly recently
Sheriff : He was at school Friday. Other people have seen him publicly but not since Sunday.

Question : You are confident he isn't in local ponds, have you checked (couldn't hear) lake?
Sheriff : Noah is 5. We haven't ruled out he might have been abducted. At the same time there is a massive ground search. People ask why are you searching so much ground and that's simply because we can and we will. Variables will make cases different from each other and with studies on how far a child may travel we keep that in mind. We have constant air support. (This was confusing)

Question : Any evidence which proves the family was in fact home on Sunday morning?
Sheriff : At this time, no. We have family statements and their timeline, that Noah was alive and well on Saturday night.

Question : Has the family taken a polygraph?
Sheriff : That's part of the investigation I wont get into

Question : Do they have a lawyer
Sheriff : They have sought legal advice

Question : Is a lawyer present during questioning?
Sheriff : No. This family has been very cooperative. Very cooperative. Their call not to face the media is understandable to me. Maybe not to people who judge them from afar and have not dealt with this situation have different opinions.

Question : Have you dealt with a situation like this before?
Sheriff : Yes. We've had cases like this which have lasted far longer.

Sheriff : I understand the need for people to have answers. Everyone wants to know what is happening and for us to find Noah, that is our goal. Police will not say or do anything which compromises the search or investigation.

Question : It's going to get cold, he's been out a long time, does that concern you?
Sheriff : I don't speculate if Noah is alive. I pray he is. It's all a factor (Weather, terrain, age, size). We can only hope and pray if he has been abducted that he is being taken care of.

Sheriff : Tips are coming from all over the country.

Sheriff : We have searched the family home and surrounding area more than 3 times. We did not need a warrant, parents were cooperative.

Question : Is there surveillance footage video of Noah which you can comment on?
Sheriff : I cannot comment on that but we have secured every footage in Pulaski county.

Question : Are there any suspects or credible leads?
Sheriff : We have a number of credible leads, no suspects or persons of interest. In an investigation like this you start in the home, then you look at family members, neighbors, friends, co-workers, acquaintances. In our effort to ensure Noah's safety we are looking at all these areas. But every call is important. We ask for friends and people associated with Noah to contact us and help us understand.

Question : Any detail on these credible leads?
Sheriff : A car was observed in the neighborhood which nobody knew. But this is a heavily traveled area on Sunday morning.

Question : Nobody saw Noah out and about on Sunday morning?
Sheriff : No

Question : Can you gauge how long the search effort will continue?
Sheriff : It will eventually dwindle. You'll run out of people, resources and hope over time. Armchair legal analysts want us to search a certain area, I ask them why. If you can tell me why.

Question : What is the plan for search today
Sheriff : We have areas we will search again. Other new areas. Anywhere that we have cause to look, we will look.

Question : Where specifically?
Sheriff : Outlying areas within our search grids, picked and researched. We want to walk away feeling we have done the best we can. I have never worked a case with this much support. We have 28 FBI agents working with us. Their sole goal, like ours, is to find Noah.

We're doing everything we possibly can, 24 hours a day, to support Noah," said Davis. "I do not speculate one way or the other on whether Noah is alive -- I pray he is
Crews have covered seven square miles in the search for the missing Pulaski County boy. He has not been seen since Sunday morning at his Highland Road home

Davis stressed that the parents have been more than cooperative since the beginning.

"I plead with you not to judge these people," said Davis. "They're living a nightmare that most of us will never experience. The grief is obvious. They want their son back."

Davis said the family does not feel prepared to speak publicly yet.

http://www.wdbj7.com/news/local/investigators-holding-out-hope-they-will-find-noah-thomas-alive/32007426

I get the sense that they don't expect a search effort will find him alive. It seems that their best hope is that he was taken by someone who is taking care of him.

I can appreciate that. That's also kind of where I am.

Anyone know if Noah had a dog? Sometimes a kid will follow them off, or go to let the dog out and it takes off, and they try to catch it.

As everyone here, the longer this goes with no signs of Noah, the more worried we get. Trackers should be finding something of his at this point. Discarded clothing, footprints, something.

RSBM

One of my kids did that very thing.

I was washing my hair in the sink, and my kids were in the other room watching TV. I was only out of their site for about 5 - 10 minutes. I had my hair in a towel when the doorbell rang. It was a woman who lived in our neighborhood and she was returning my 4 year old son to me. Evidently he saw a dog out the window and decided to go outside and follow it. He was probably 4 streets away in NO time. Thankfully the woman was sweet. It could have been so much worse. She said that she told my son to walk back towards home. She followed right beside him in her car - she didn't want to actually put my son in her car - and made sure he was safely back in the house. I melted into a puddle - I felt so horrible and so guilty and all of the "what ifs" were running through my brain.

The other day one of my dogs got through the electric fence and was gone over night. I was a basket case worrying if he was okay. I can't even imagine that feeling multiplied by a zillion when it's your own child missing. The unknown has got to be devastating.

I am praying, praying, praying for Noah and his family. I hope today is the day he comes home!!

I get the sense that they don't expect a search effort will find him alive. It seems that their best hope is that he was taken by someone who is taking care of him.

I can appreciate that. That's also kind of where I am.

I'm right there too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member