VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am tired from thinking on this. Didn't sleep much last night. Screaming thoughts. Dreams about it when I do sleep, so I want to give it to you. Please tell me if there are any other options besides the man in jail right now.

THE DEBIT CARD - Whoever put the debit card there knows what happened. They cut it longways so there was no mistaking the name. Pieces were found in same spot the next day. They were planted. Right?? Any other possibilities? Remember, the best guess is that the credit card was cut because you can run over it, hit it with a hammer - whatever and it won't break longways (or anyway) in a hurry.

THE JACKET - Whoever has the jacket knows what happened. Right?? I am sure that jacket wasn't a last minute gift to someone on her way out of town. How many people can there be who had the jacket that was found in the young man's house? Either he had it, or somebody planted it.

THE CLOTHES - Whoever put Anjelica's clothes along the road to be found, knows what happened. Right?? There are a million places to throw away some clothes that she wasn't even wearing. Why put them in a place they could be found?

THE GAS STATION - Which gas station? Why no details?

PLEASE - somebody, if you can convince me that the man in jail didn't hurt her, and that she might still be alive, I would do good today. It would be a good day. Please, put your sleuthing brains to work. Toss out silly stuff like what Jennifer is doing with her free time or if the guy in jail looks like he is lying. He might be lying, but maybe it's for a different reason?? Are there any other possibilities? PLEASE.
With the evidence that has been found so far it seems like someone close to aj. Someone who had access to her stuff and knew the main things that would be easily identified. Did WH do something personally at first I thought ya but now not so much. In a way it seems like WH is covering for somebody but why would he do that and for who. Also in WH interviews it seems like he's throwing little clues out here and there.

Okay...guess I've been totally confused about that. I honestly thought it was the same person. But the name on the minor was redacted, so maybe I made a huge assumption. Thanks!

The name isn't redacted on the previous page for some reason.

Actually I think people on here have tried to explore other possibilities. What REALLY sucks is that those possibilities seem to dead end and then leave people looking right back at WH.

Who else can it be?
Let's examine her "circle" and go from there.

Anjelica herself? She left on her own? We nix that idea because everyone says this is not a logical possibility. Of course stranger things have been known to happen, but please share your insight if you feel she disappeared herself.

Her mother? We find no evidence of that, no sightings of her car returning after dropping off her other children, so I think we can eliminate her.

Her sisters? Well that's just crazy, so I won't even entertain that.

Her boyfriend? We haven't heard a peep about his whereabouts, other than he has been upset about her disappearance and IIRC was helping search. Do you know something we don't know?

Waving neighbor? Well he was the one who claims to be the last to see her drive by, so could he have a motive? He probably would know the comings and goings of the sister and when she would get home. Did he see her arrive, then go to the house and attack her? How would he have removed her and evidence from the house? Is this possible? Seems like Smokey neighbor might have noticed activity, but maybe not.

Smokey Neighbor? Same thing as above ^^ What would be his motive? Could he remove her and evidence without anyone else noticing?

The Break In Victim/Texting Dude? When the cousin went public with the texts and her concerns, didn't LE look into it? You would think that if he was a POI LE would be all over him, but we didn't see that happen. Maybe VA cops are like Barney Fife, but for some reason, I don't think so. I think they would have pinned this guy down. If the texts were that creepy, that could explain SA as a motive. Does he drive a white vehicle? Were his whereabouts unknown? Is he only hinky because he found evidence (her cut up cc on the side of the road)?

But haven't others also found evidence?? Wait. Only WH? Found the jacket after breaking and entering. Found clothes on the side of a road after receiving a call from a mysterious woman on her way home from work (and yet driving on "a road that goes to nowhere")....
Have others lied about the time frame? Not that I know of.

So I can't speak for everyone else, but when I hear that she was last seen at 7am, but then WH says the neighbor sees her at 2pm, then he all of a sudden brings up that he actually saw her at 12:45, there is smoke coming out of my Hinky Meter. I don't care if you are "estranged" or whatever, if your wife's daughter (who you claim as your own) goes missing, you don't wait for DAYS to say: "Oh did I mention I actually saw her in person with my own eyeballs at 12:45, and all the posters and flyers and facebook posts and news reports that we have been distributing -- with MY phone number on them --are wrong."

WHY did she stop all communication after 10:30pm the night before? Do you know of any communication that she had after that? This tells me that she got up, saw her mom and sisters off, and something happened shortly after that. So what could have happened?
She went for a jog? Wouldn't someone have seen her?
Wait. She DID communicate after 10:30 pm the night prior. I forgot! WH says that she contacted him via phone and asked for money! Yes, that's right. So she got up, saw her mom and sisters off, contacted WH about money, but never contacted ANYone else all day? Between 7am and the reported text to her sister that afternoon???? That's almost 12 hours and the ONLY person she spoke with was WH? Weird and uber hinky if you ask me.

I think LE knows exactly what they are doing and I have faith in them. but please fill us in on other evidence that we can use to make sense of other scenarios.

You have some good points there. Do you think the fishing photo of him dressed in black is when he went to break in to the house

I haven't spent a ton of time researching WH's criminal background so someone please clear this up for me...

Did the teenage girl WH ran off with as a 19 yr old end up marrying WH and becoming the same first wife he kidnapped a few years later?

Or, are these two separate people?

He helped her runaway. The family pressed charges. She said she went willingly. Was forbidden from seeing him by the courts...they snuck and saw each other anyway. She got pregnant...courts dropped the RO, they got married. And then, in 2005 (?), when they were estranged, he kidnapped her a second time. I think this was when the bank robbery occurred.

At least....that's how I recall the events. Others can correct me if I'm mistaken.

2 DIFFERENT people!! Ex-wife = MTH (2005 charges), ex-girlfriend (no record of whether they married or not) = K* (1998 charge)

My comments bolded.

(((((Zach))))))

I just had a thought. WHAT IF, Wes actually did find the jacket - but it wasn't Anjelica's Longwood jacket. When I spoke to the kid's mom, she said the only jacket was his girlfriends jacket. Maybe Wes went a bit too crazy - broke into the house assuming this kid did something, found this jacket and ASSUMED it was Anjelica's and then told police?? That leaves the clothes and debit card and gas station. The clothes and debit card could be somebody else - somebody that is taunting people no doubt, but somebody besides Wes. The gas station is still a little bit off, especially from what I know of Wes, but it's murky so room for doubt. So if the sighting is accurate at 1p and 2p, then there is a chance it is somebody else. There is even a tiny tiny chance that Anjelica herself is in on it. She is not a devious kid at all, but I know from experience she can turn on a dime. Somebody might be helping to conceal her because she has had enough and is just trying to figure out what to do next?

Something is definitely going in Va Bch. On Thread 6, Post #691
Ozinus wrote:

Originally Posted by ozinus
No. My boyfriend always scheduled it or in some cases had to chase him up on him doing the work for us both. He had some workers as well. It wasnt always just him. So LE should be in touch with them I would think.

This is probably totally unrelated but something I had not seen before and it was in Virginia Beach not Norfolk but that is only 20 mins away London Bridge Road was closed down in a section. There were a ton of Police and so on I mean like over 20 police vehicles. They rerouted the traffic around them. There were searching along the road and also around these commercial buildings with flashlights as it was dark. It was not mentioned in the press. but for me I found it to be eerie and hair on the back as it seemed to be a very serious search. Again it most likely was not related..........

On Post #696 she replied to Mountain_Kat's question of when this took place.

Monday evening.

Tuesday I heard a helicopter flying near the area around 8:30 until ???? I fell asleep a little after 11pm and it was still in the air at the time. It was searching the area between Damn Neck, Princess Anne, Lynnhaven Pkwy, and Holland Rds. I watched Wavy 10 this morning and nothing was mentioned.

This evening I heard police sirens near Lynnhaven and I saw one cruiser speed down Rosemont towards Holland Rd. About 30-40 min later the helicopter was back. This time it was searching the area between Princess Anne, Lynnhaven Pkwy, Rosemont and Dahlia Rds.

Sorry if my description is confusing. Just think of both search areas as square shaped.

He claims to have left work at 11:53 am, and I think that would have been easily confirmed.

The last house on the left (heading south) right beside the lot where the searchers congregated is for sale. There is also a house a bit up from there on the right (heading north) for sale.

On Battlefield Blvd?

Mr. Hadsell robbed the bank because he and his wife were tired, hungry and broke.

So this is a different woman from the woman he helped "run away" ? Is that what you're saying?

Yes... The minor was only brought up due how to sentence Wes. Debates over if a B&E and the felonious restraint should be classified as violent. Based on the sentence he got, they didn't have enough merit to be classified violent.

In fact, nothing he has been convicted of is very violent, the worse being handing a bank teller a note.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excellent question!^^^^^^

Last time seen by a *non family member*

I still question whether there was actually a 7/11 surveillance video or did WH just say there was?

If there was surveillance video, was AJ on it?

Again, that info came from someone I wouldn't believe if they said the earth was round. The part about her hair always being up is BS, it looks like the older she got, the more she wore it down. I just don't know what to think about this.

UGH. Sorry I led you all down that rabbit hole. I was thinking the same thing as Mountain Kat. :blushing:

He said he left work at 11:53 a.m. in interview. WH: I left work at 11:53am and I drove over to the gas station

Thanks, I was going to post the same - and he got back to work about 1:15 (or as he might say 1:18) - he was gone for an hour and a half. I don't believe anything the man has said, esp that comment about them staring at each other for 30 minutes, smh, rolling my eyes. He babbles and can't keep his stories straight. I'm willing to bet there was no call from "a woman on her way home from work", either. I want to know where the gun is, who has it or is it in the water?

Another possible scenario...someone who has a grudge against WH and is setting him up.

In order for this to work, the person(s) would have to have a very good knowledge of WH and his reactions to know that he would go off investigating without first calling police, for the implications to work.

You have some good points there. Do you think the fishing photo of him dressed in black is when he went to break in to the house
The fishing photo was March 18 so I don't believe that's when he broke in the house

If you look again it was not redacted everywhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The girl that he "ran away" with the girl he had the baby with, her name is in there near the end. It was redacted in most places but not all.

I just had a thought. WHAT IF, Wes actually did find the jacket - but it wasn't Anjelica's Longwood jacket. When I spoke to the kid's mom, she said the only jacket was his girlfriends jacket. Maybe Wes went a bit too crazy - broke into the house assuming this kid did something, found this jacket and ASSUMED it was Anjelica's and then told police?? That leaves the clothes and debit card and gas station. The clothes and debit card could be somebody else - somebody that is taunting people no doubt, but somebody besides Wes. The gas station is still a little bit off, especially from what I know of Wes, but it's murky so room for doubt. So if the sighting is accurate at 1p and 2p, then there is a chance it is somebody else. There is even a tiny tiny chance that Anjelica herself is in on it. She is not a devious kid at all, but I know from experience she can turn on a dime. Somebody might be helping to conceal her because she has had enough and is just trying to figure out what to do next?

According to WH's own statements, he knew what jacket she was wearing, Zach. He told us that he saw her at the gas station that day wearing her blue Longwood jacket. I don't know why on earth he would (or did!) lie about that, but that's what he said. So IF he found her jacket at this kids house, he would have been looking for that very same blue Longwood jacket, the one with her name on it. Not some random jacket....see what I'm saying?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolofeist