VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whew, AJ's threads move fast!

I hope AJ has the opportunity to know how many people care and are worried for her.

I know who you are, Benchen. That's why I hugged you AND your hubby, AND Zach. :)

My heart breaks every day. Hubby hides it well, but if you know him then you know how he is.

That's not a day that goes by that he doesn't have nightmares. They were good ones at first, her happy and laughing. Now not so much.

I don't want to believe the worst. Every day when I drive home, I hope it's the day she'll be waiting at our house. But you better believe if it is the worst I'll be there every day in that court room. Hoping that looks could kill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was thinking more along the lines of the sisters "think" they saw her. I have to be honest that I haven't followed every single detail of this case so I don't know the exact ages of the younger siblings. But I can see kids being manipulated into thinking they saw something on a particular day. JMO.

But the oldest younger sis is in high school. And she described how AJ's mood was, upbeat. I think she did see her that morning. JMO

A more likely scenario would be that mom was being supplied with drugs, and she got angry and confronted him about it, and a struggle took place and he killed her on accident.

Since WH didnt live at the house; Then when did him and AJ first see each other on her school break and where? Does he only stop by when AJ is on break? Why call WH when him and mom is separated? Wouldn't a person deem him as no longer in their lives. Did he make sure to keep up relations with her during the separation while she was back and forth from school? Was he still a dad figure or a " We are now closer in the same age friend figure ". Maybe she felt since during the separation that she could truly confide in him. But he tried to turn this in to a thing of lust until she realized that he wanted to be more. jmo

My heart breaks every day. Hubby hides it well, but if you know him then you know how he is.

That's not a day that goes by that he doesn't have nightmares. They were good ones at first, her happy and laughing. Now not so much.

I don't want to believe the worst. Every day when I drive home, I hope it's the day she'll be waiting at our house. But you better believe if it is the worst I'll be there every day in that court room. Hoping that looks could kill.

Aww Brenchen. I am so sorry for what you are all going through. AJ is lucky to have you on her side.

Just a quick shout out to the unverified insiders here. I'm thankful for your insight and praying for your neighborhood and families.

Hmmm... I don't know. If she lived with him for 5-years, she probably saw it all. And it's not likely a drug dealer would chase down his step daughter over a drug deal

I agree. I don't think he'd chase her down over her seeing him use drugs. But it might have been something bigger than that. He might have made an improper pass at her and she fought him. JMO

I just got caught up and also watched Joe Fisher's segment and...wow...just...wow...I still don't know if WH did something terrible to AJ...but what has come out of this hearing has definitely, for me, confirmed that he HAD to be involved...jmo of course.

A more likely scenario would be that mom was being supplied with drugs, and she got angry and confronted him about it, and a struggle took place and he killed her on accident.

Why would you think this? The scale with drug residue was found in Wes's hotel room.

I could agree with all of the above, but I might take the word accident out. JMO

But the oldest younger sis is in high school. And she described how AJ's mood was, upbeat. I think she did see her that morning. JMO

How many kids do u know at 7 am in an upbeat mood LOL
Why would she be up?
They saw her at the door.
Mine are miserable at 7 am and are NOT up unless they have to be!JMO

BTW, Thank you brenchen, for sticking around. I hope you, your husband and Zach have it in you to stay strong through this. My prayers and thoughts are with you all and AJ's sisters. The information you provide, we get choose how to take it, but none-the-less, I'm sure it isn't easy for you to share. It may though inspire those who have solid information of what Hadsell was up to to get in touch with LE.

So yeah...Wes talking about "our past" was definitely a message, imo.

UGH.

Maybe in his mind; He went from dad to just Wes. And Wes is a totally different person from dad. Jmo

BTW, Thank you brenchen, for sticking around. I hope you, your husband and Zach have it in you to stay strong through this. My prayers and thoughts are with you all and AJ's sisters. The information you provide, we get choose how to take it, but none-the-less, I'm sure it isn't easy for you to share. It may though inspire those who have solid information of what Hadsell was up to to get in touch with LE.

I think they already did, I'm thinking that's why they're so sure of the 7-11 video. At least that's what I'm hoping.

So, per the WAVY segment, he tells NPD that "they will never find the gun". ('Lost' it while fishing?) Why keep the ammo? And he had to know it was illegal to have it as a felon because he was hiding it in the vent duct.

Very possible.... and it makes my heart for hurt....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamzie