GUILTY VA - Noah Thomas, 5, Pulaski County, 22 March 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If LE felt this was an accident, I feel like they would have said so yesterday, but Jmo. No reason to keep the public speculating, gossiping and starting more rumors.

That's exactly the scenario that happened to another little boy, a couple years ago. That exact scenario. I forget the little boy's name, but they looked for him for days until they found him in the septic tank. I know it's reasonable to think that little kids would hate foul smells, but I know a lot of kids - boys especially - who purposely smell gross stuff and then laugh about it. And then smell it again.

There might have been no smell while he was getting the lid off so there was no deterrant while the lid was still on.Since he'd fallen in at the moment he got the lid off it would have been too late for the smells.

If someone were trying to force him in there alive, he would have been screaming for at least a few minutes while the perpetraters got the lid off.Mom,would have woke up hearing him scream.Its not that far from the house.
I think he was put in there after he died.That's why I asked in beginning if they brought cadaver dogs and checked around his house.The scent dogs didn't trace him there.That's because I feel he was already dead when he was put in there.A cadaver dog would have traced him there.

@KSuri: I walked the property today before being asked to leave. I looked in area where septic is: Did not see a plastic lid. But a big sod patch.

@KSuri: Multiple sources say yes the lid was on. From my vantage point it appears the lid was under a thick layer of sod/grass. Sheriff Davis N/Cmt

Love your posts, you're always so thorough. So not only the lid was on, but possibly a layer of sod/grass on top?

Yes,but there are many toys out there that teach very young boys how to unscrew and use tools.He could have even learned from dad ,or tv how screws work.If the screws were even a little loose he could get them out .

Phillips says the size of a septic tank is based on the number of restrooms in a home.

He says while it's not impossible, it is highly unlikely a child would be able to remove a lid -- whether it is cement or plastic.

Seems unlikely from this report http://www.wdbj7.com/news/local/sanitation-technician-describes-discovery-of-noah-thomas/32052894

Police say they got a hard and credible tip that they needed to look inside the 1,000-gallon septic tank behind the family home.

FBI agents and Pulaski County investigators had already removed the two-pound plastic lid. They saw sludge, put the lid back on, and called the company to come drain the tank.

Who could possibly have known? And did they really wait until the reward was offered?

I've been trying to consider this an accident from the time we heard he was found in the septic tank. Now that the reporter stated the lid had been under the sod... no way. I've worked with sod and I'm strong for a female but it is very had to cut through, dig through and lift. Another thing about sod, if you're careful when you put it back it's almost impossible to tell it was tampered with. Only problem is, there should've been noticeable tamping down of grass wherever the 'sodbuster' was standing.

They can do tox on contents looking for drugs residue in sewage, poisons stuff like that but since 2 properties shared 1 tank doubt results help much.

Guessing I honestly don't know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A weapon of some kind? Something that wouldn't normally be in there like (blood-stained) clothing, gloves etc? Basically anything that wouldn't have got in there via a flushing toilet.

GRAPHIC TERRIBLE QUESTION:
why was Noah in the bottom part of the septic and not floating on top?
I was thinking the same thing
warmer water he would have surfaced to the top faster (warm ocean water)
colder water the person does not surface as fast..
The septic tank water was probably really cold -..

I was thinking the same thing
warmer water he would have surfaced to the top faster (warm ocean water)
colder water the person does not surface as fast..
The septic tank water was probably really cold -..
I know nothing about septics but manure in a barn is heat.
I though body gases would bring someone to the top.

Love your posts, you're always so thorough. So not only the lid was on, but possibly a layer of sod/grass on top?

Nobody knows if there was a layer of sod/grass on top of the plastic cover.Ksuri was just making assumptions.

Nobody knows if there was a layer of sod/grass on top of the plastic cover.Ksuri was just making assumptions.

Who is ksuri and if it was not mainstream media, why was it posted here?

Thanks Winter

This reporter IMO is very good, I trust her. Seems to be what she is saying.

I've been looking at YouTube videos regarding septic tanks, looking for the plastic lid installation to see type of screws/bolts. Haven't seem one yet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Its the Twitter username of a media corespondent

I alerted the original post to the mods because I was treating that as msm facts. Rumors and conversations usually aren't allowed unless released by LE.

When a septic tank needs to be cleaned out, it's usually noticeable by the waste backing up in the toliets, sinks and/or shower/tubs.

Maybe one of the tenants complained they were having issues like the above.

I believe it's highly possible someone may have checked the septic to see how full it was, forgot to replace the lid and sod, or walked away for a few moments/or few hours and remembered, went back put the lid on bolted it down and replaced the sod not knowing Noah had fallen in.

As for the tip being called in, I don't believe it was for the reward money. It could have been because someone got so busy with other things in life, chores/work it didn't dawn on them until a few days later they'd removed the lid to the septic and replaced it. It could be they were so distraught over what may have happened, this was the reason for calling the tip line. Just a freak accident. All JMO.

It's not my place to judge the parents, so I'll just sit on the fence.

RIP Noah...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member