VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If she's alive, with all we've read what could possibly make her want to return "home"?

There are other options for her. There are other family members who have made it public that she would be more than welcome in their home. I don't think I can be more specific than that until certain members are verified, but I'm putting this out there in case she stumbles on this somehow.

Did anyone else notice that when WH is being interviewed in the Jailhouse Rock interview that he stops short of saying something? JF says its a wooded area and WH say Its a place that I would, you know.... I mean it's a place that needs to be searched.

Did anyone else notice that when WH is being interviewed in the Jailhouse Rock interview that he stops short of saying something? JF says its a wooded area and WH say Its a place that I would, you know.... I mean it's a place that needs to be searched.

Yes, IIRC the reporter initially asks if they should searched this area, so WH says that ^^
I took it as him saying, "It's a place that I would [search], you know... I mean it's a place that needs to be searched."
We can only guess he is saying that only because the clothes were found nearby so gee-willikers, sure, search nearby. But.... who knows if he has other reasons for thinking it should be searched.

Maybe one parent is trying to frame the other parent. I mean knowing Wes's past it wouldn't be so hard to do this. I mean whose the public going to believe a nice sweet mother with children or a known felon. Who knows. Seems like one parents is going above and beyond to find AJ and framing himself doing really stupid stuff (or someone is helping him) and the other is keeping so tight-lipped, times changing, deleting helpful posts, etc. Just an opinion. I have come to the conclusion that I can absolutely not rule anything that out at all.

Just curious-where do you see one of those? ;) I think at this point, no one believes either.

I think JH and her sidekicks (AJ's male friends) may know exactly where AJ is and may all be in cahoots to frame WH to take the fall for some crime, any crime,maybe pay back for something he did which led to estrangement? Something that has not been raised at all from what I have read is why no lie detector tests of anyone??? If WH not involved with AJ disappearance,and I may be one of few who is sorta starting to believe he doesn't know what happened to her, I have to ask though why he hasn't volunteered publicly to take one?

I've given up on trying to deduce useful information from the available sources. I'm just going to say THIS STORY STINKS and wait for some real information to shake loose.

*pouts*

Yesh me too and it's sad because people might just give up and stop looking because of the negative vibe they are putting out tothe same public they asked to help them. It's so so sad because this beautiful girl needs to come home to the people that loves her.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I hate to say this but Im starting to wonder if JH and WH werent in on this together.

Did A.J catch them doing something they werent supposed to be doing and/or threaten to turn them both in to the police?

I can see an honors student doing just that, after coming home for spring break and discovering something horrendous, especially if they had siblings they were trying to protect.

The comment about a young boy possibly being killed for a 30k dollar life insurance policy bears looking into here as well I think

Something just isnt right about this family (besides the drugs and criminal convictions) IMO and I cant quite put my finger on it.

She likes sports photography. He may be a pusher. Not the greatest of juxtapositions.

Just curious-where do you see one of those? ;) I think at this point, no one believes either.

Lol true but I've been I've been told before I was being too harsh on mom.

Yesh me too and it's sad because people might just give up and stop looking because of the negative vibe they are putting out tothe same public they asked to help them. It's so so sad because this beautiful girl needs to come home to the people that loves her.

The family is definitely burning bridges left and right. The sad part is that it's only AJ that will suffer because of it. If she's in danger somewhere. ..who will look for her? If she's passed away...who will bring her home? If she's well...I guess she'll see how her family (some exclusions of course) handled this. It's just OUCH no matter what.

I think JH and her sidekicks (AJ's male friends) may know exactly where AJ is and may all be in cahoots to frame WH to take the fall for some crime, any crime,maybe pay back for something he did which led to estrangement? Something that has not been raised at all from what I have read is why no lie detector tests of anyone??? If WH not involved with AJ disappearance,and I may be one of few who is sorta starting to believe he doesn't know what happened to her, I have to ask though why he hasn't volunteered publicly to take one?

I raised it but I think people thought I was crazy but I can see why [emoji12]

Yeah it's so weird because why would we think anything about what side of the driveway the truck was on UNLESS someone can say that they saw that it had move from one side to the other and he had to throw it in in case some one brings it up or someone. Maybe the neighbor that said they saw the white car parked behind the truck said he saw the truck on one side of the driveway and later someone else (JH) said it was parked on the other.

I think the parts where he goes into details, he's trying to hone to what witnesses know, and especially those he couldn't control have told LE. So, the red truck position thing I took to be distancing from true facts, but who knows.

Vehicles parked in front of a garage? Or am I confusing cases? If so, maybe that garage has some bearing...

Yes. In the News Channel 3, interview, the second from jail, he goes all dark when he talks about seeing something in the B & E garage. I watched it over and over again, and it is after he comes clean and begins to describe the breakin. The thought that went through my head was that's why he did all the rig ma roll about the cars. Could he have had his work truck near the garage and taken AJ then, at 7 am or later?

I don't believe they have a garage.

This makes it worse.

Ive been doing some research on the neighborhood using Google Earth its my understanding that the images are between 1 and 3 years old.

One of the first things that stuck is that Tarrolton Park and Recreation Center backs up to AJ's mom's house.The other thing that struck me is that its HUGE!

If you zoom to very the back of the park, you will see construction equipment and a wooded area. Nothing else seems to be around the immediate area either. Very lonesome and out of the way with the exception of a maintenance shed and a public bathroom thats tucked into the very back of the lot. Beyond that its just more trees.

I mention this because if AJ did park in WHs parking spot (which is on the left side of the driveway according to Google Earth) then it might not have been her intention to even go inside the home. The left hand parking space is the furthest away from the walkway leading into the house but its the closest to the privacy fence that leads into the back yard.

If she were being chased, it may have been AJ's intentions to run to the park where she felt safe and where she thought she could lose her pursuer(s) Judging from some of the comments Ive read she spent a lot of time there playing softball.

If no one was home, then the thought of running into the house might not have been so appealing to her. How many times have we all seen movies where someone runs into the house only to have the door kicked in?

All of this is purely supposition on my part but I think it bears looking into if someone hasnt already.

I'm also posting my paint sketch of the driveway to hopefully alleviate some confusion in that regards. I know we arent allowed to post pictures of someones address and I took great pains not to,only to recreate the layout of the yard

Mods please let me know if this isnt allowed.

recreation.png

Zach,
I was reading your blog today as I'm trying to piece together what all went on during Anjelica's life regarding where she has lived and what ages she was when she went from one place to another. In your March 17, 2015 blog entry - "Today. Anjelica," you had mentioned your separation with JH in 2005 and then mention when Anjelica left in 2009. Did Anjelica stay with you then (from 2005-2009) after your separation from JH? Thanks in advance.

(My parents divorced when I was 16 and I know personally how traumatic that can be, so I'm just trying to think of how Anjelica may have felt with so much going on in her life thru such difficult times).

Ive been doing some research on the neighborhood using Google Earth its my understanding that the images are between 1 and 3 years old.

One of the first things that stuck is that Tarrolton Park and Recreation Center backs up to AJ's mom's house.The other thing that struck me is that its HUGE!

If you zoom to very the back of the park, you will see construction equipment and a wooded area. Nothing else seems to be around the immediate area either. Very lonesome and out of the way with the exception of a maintenance shed and a public bathroom thats tucked into the very back of the lot. Beyond that its just more trees.

I mention this because if AJ did park in WHs parking spot (which is on the left side of the driveway according to Google Earth) then it might not have been her intention to even go inside the home. The left hand parking space is the furthest away from the walkway leading into the house but its the closest to the privacy fence that leads into the back yard.

If she were being chased, it may have been AJ's intentions to run to the park where she felt safe and where she thought she could lose her pursuer(s) Judging from some of the comments Ive read she spent a lot of time there playing softball.

If no one was home, then the thought of running into the house might not have been so appealing to her. How many times have we all seen movies where someone runs into the house only to have the door kicked in?

All of this is purely supposition on my part but I think it bears looking into if someone hasnt already.

I'm also posting my paint sketch of the driveway to hopefully alleviate some confusion in that regards. I know we arent allowed to post pictures of someones address and I took great pains not to,only to recreate the layout of the yard

recreation.png

Great work, zapped.

Could he have had to move the red truck to get the work trailer out. The white car chasing her is only based on stuff he's put out, no confirmation so far from LE. But if a red truck was being chased and people saw it, but didn't bother to look at the people coming out, or didn't see them? That may have been activities already meant to set up the alibi, because all had to be set up before 2:30 pm and sis came home.

Great work, zapped.

Could he have had to move the red truck to get the work trailer out. The white car chasing her is only based on stuff he's put out, no confirmation so far from LE. But if a red truck was being chased and people saw it, but didn't bother to look at the people coming out, or didn't see them? That may have been activities already meant to set up the alibi, because all had to be set up before 2:30 pm and sis came home.

I honestly hadnt thought of that. Great work yourself!

LE needs to check that trailer if hes still driving it. We've all heard work truck previously and never stopped to think that it might have a trailer attached to it. We've also assumed that it was the employer who didnt want him driving the vehicle but it could be that he didnt want to take a chance of someone breaking into it in a hotel parking lot and stealing thousands of dollars worth of tools.

The one I have pictured below is VERY close to the one pictured on Google Earth. Same layout, same dimensions, same color, probably even the same manufacturer.

redsingleandgledoor.jpg

Great work, zapped.

I believe Zach said the work trailer has not been in their possession for some time. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm almost positive Zach clarified that for us. Thank you for the drawing and the perspective, Zapped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

recreation.png

---------
I live right in the other side of the field. Yes it is a big school, but the neighborhood across the field is huge and only separated by a foot bridge.

Also, with your picture, the road is not too narrow to park on. There IS parking on the street

Yes. In the News Channel 3, interview, the second from jail, he goes all dark when he talks about seeing something in the B & E garage. I watched it over and over again, and it is after he comes clean and begins to describe the breakin. The thought that went through my head was that's why he did all the rig ma roll about the cars. Could he have had his work truck near the garage and taken AJ then, at 7 am or later?

This makes it worse.

I believe the place where the B&E has the garage and that's what he's talking about.

I just dont see what he's trying to do with this statement. I still dont understand how he would know what space she pulled into when she got home. I wonder where it was normally parked when Wes was living at home and he had his van, the red truck plus moms car.

WH: Now understand this: that red truck was moved from the left side of the drive to the right side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member