VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you go to the support Wes FB page there is a comment from somebody who claims to be his employee; and he references AJ as Wes' little Asian "as Wes would call her"

So it's rumor because we can't verify (ie sleuth) this guy.. But..

Yeah unfortunately we can't. There are a lot of SM comments I would love to post on here.

Yeah the BringAJHome FB still doesn't want you to question anything they have to say. If you ask questions you will still be deleted.

The reply from the person posting on BAJH just replied that was 'her opinion' when they were just asked about that very comment.

I'm very curious about what might be behind that reply.

ETA: Interesting...now it's been removed.

It was deleted very quickly...I should know. :)

Between a barely legal young lady and her adopted father? That is downright frightening. Between two single unrelated by blood adults in private? Fine.

Oh I don't disagree with you at all. However, I've seen the way some of these Hadsell folks speak on social media. "My Asian" is **nothing** compared to the things they like to express.

I cannot fathom all of the people on the SWH fb page....Even if he had nothing to do with AJ's disappearance, he still did some really violent things to at least one woman in the past....that's okay to them?

Yeap nothing's changed there. IMO they're just trying to pretty up the outside of the house but it doesn't match the inside. Sort of like when it's always been. (IMO)

I guess it was wishful thinking on my part that there might be a change in some things in the works, and I was hoping the change in tone on the statement on BAJH and the 'her opinion' reply might mean a break in standing with WH and that it wasn't just a PR attempt at some damage control.

Watching that all get deleted now has me pretty convinced it really was wishful thinking on my part and a damage control attempt.

Too bad it's finding AJ that things like that really do nothing to help. :notgood:

Skipped ahead and will go back, but wanted to ask about AJ's vision. She appears to have what we call "strabismus" or a lazy eye. She was wearing glasses in some of the pictures, both younger and I think occasionally more recently. Glasses can correct the eye from moving and I've seen contact lenses help sometimes.
Maybe we can find it if she needs one or both to even function.
This adds one more thing to bolo for.
Quoted my own post to see what more of you think.
This thread moves so fast!

Zach- do you live there? Where she went missing? Who told you that she was missing? And what trees are you talking about?

Yes. I live in Norfolk. I share custody with my other two daughters. There are trees surrounding the park that lead to marsh. There was snow so that I could tell if someone had gone into the trees and into the marsh. I also searched the dumpsters, behind JH house, which borders the park, and in other bushes. Trash pick up was the next day.

I've asked a couple times before and maybe I've missed the answer. If so, I apologize. But does anyone know if Texas Equusearch is searching and/or planning to search for Anjelica??

Quoted my own post to see what more of you think.
This thread moves so fast!

I can't give an informed statement on her eye situation,but you certainly could be correct. Before I had LASIK done,I wore contacts and glasses depending on my mood. I do think the BOLO should state this. Maybe, Zach's knows. Does anyone find it odd that LE has been so quiet?

I agree with you. Some people on here don't give much weight to the white car. I for one do. Even though eye witnesses are not always accurate, I still give the sighting some weight because it came from 2 people not just one. I think the time might be off some but if you move the friendly neighbor's time line back one hour it would match with the time that WH said he met AJ for lunch.

I think the sighting was a setup, a plausible one, but a set up. Which means by that time they may have already been in that phase of things.

I've wondered the same myself. How does a single mom with 3 little girls come to meet an ex-con with violent sex crimes (among others) in his VERY recent past (at that time), and go "hey, this seems like a good person to have around my pretty little girls, I should marry him and have him move in with us". Did he fully disclose all of that to her? Did he lie about it (because *technically* even though he was charged with kidnapping and rape, he was never convicted of it)? Did she believe him? How many cases have we all followed where mom herself brought the boogey man home? It's so common it's disgusting.

Did they have a mutual friend who introduced them? Who knows, but at the end of the day she opened her home and her children (Zach's children) for WH to have full access. I am fully convinced it was either him, or someone close to him that made AJ go away. Maybe someone he's covering for, because that certain someone has covered for him in the past.

Just thinking out loud. Speculating, moo and imo, etc.

I wonder how they met too. And why she moved him in so quickly.
And I understand WH was charged with kidnapping and rape, and that he was never convicted. But that doesn't mean it never happened.
He was not convicted because the charges were dropped when WH was indicted by the U.S. Attorney General’s office on robbery charges.
<modsnip>
I just hate the way WH says there are allegations out there, if you look at my record. All kinds of allegations.
(like the kidnapping/rape/assault/domestic violence never happened)

Hadsell said he knows people will draw conclusions from his convictions.
"It's all public record. Anything that I have had any dealings with. I was convicted, obviously. There are allegations out there,
if you look at my record. All kinds of allegations," he said Wednesday. "People are charged with things all the time and are later
found not guilty, or it doesn't go to court.
All I can say is, if things don't make it past a grand jury, there's a good reason for that. That's all I can really say."
http://hamptonroads.com/2015/03/jailed-stepdad-missing-18yearold-focus-her#

WH was indicted in Delaware County for rape, kidnapping, assault and domestic violence in 2005 just before his estranged wife went missing.
According to court documents, those charges were later dropped when WH was indicted by the U.S. Attorney General&#8217;s office on robbery charges.
http://www.delgazette.com/news/news/152562946/Ex-Delaware-man-arrested-in-Virginia;-daughter-missing

WH, described by state police as a career burglar, was thought to be armed and very dangerous. There was no information at presstime whether
he was armed at the time of capture. Officers at the scene were heavily armed, including M16 assault rifles.
http://www.daily-journal.com/news/l...cle_989e9ed7-7131-552b-8a7d-2d20df47dcfc.html

<modsnip>
:moo:

I guess it was wishful thinking on my part that there might be a change in some things in the works, and I was hoping the change in tone on the statement on BAJH and the 'her opinion' reply might mean a break in standing with WH and that it wasn't just a PR attempt at some damage control.

Watching that all get deleted now has me pretty convinced it really was wishful thinking on my part and a damage control attempt.

Too bad it's finding AJ that things like that really do nothing to help. :notgood:

I believe there are multiple admins on that page. I think one didn't like what the other posted. It feels like fractures within. I hope so. I had not closed that window, so I took a screen shot.

Extremely maddening that violent offenders get away nearly scot free ALL THE DAMN TIME......Only to repeat the behavior....When will this nonsense end??

I've asked a couple times before and maybe I've missed the answer. If so, I apologize. But does anyone know if Texas Equusearch is searching and/or planning to search for Anjelica??

AFAIK TES is not physically searching.

Skipped ahead and will go back, but wanted to ask about AJ's vision. She appears to have what we call "strabismus" or a lazy eye. She was wearing glasses in some of the pictures, both younger and I think occasionally more recently. Glasses can correct the eye from moving and I've seen contact lenses help sometimes.
Maybe we can find it if she needs one or both to even function.
This adds one more thing to bolo for.

My 17 yr old has strabismus so I noticed it in AJ's pics right away. Although I'm not sure that's what she has, it looks like a mild form of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eluluwho