VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I absolutely agree. Very sad situation. I believe he entered the house as soon as he knew JH and younger girls were out of the house. We don't need to worry about a house key, IMO, because WH has demonstrated he can enter a house without a key, especially the house he lived in. Gun and ammo in hand and AJ was easily taken out of that house. Dropping the truck off for her to use was his excuse to be there early that am if anyone in the neighborhood saw him. His past history writes the rest of the story for me, 2 previous abductions. Add cocaine use with an alleged BP disorder and we have a recipe for disaster.

He's a creep, he's a liar and his storyline was bizarre and disjointed. I am SICK.

Zach, I'm sorry to write this for you to read.

This is my line of thinking, too. Good post - I wonder what (besides drugs) set him off, what was the fight with her mother about? Him? Money? Drugs?

There is now a statement on the Support WH page where he is blaming social media for destroying his family. I'm sure after my response I will get removed.

I applaud you! Way to go! I'm still laughing over here.

Neither. My questions are legitimate and succinct. They need to be answered in order to lend credibility.

Lend credibility to whom? What time he started and finished? If he talked to LE at all that night? It was stated earlier that people from WH's group is most likely reading here, so maybe Zach shouldn't say too much (that's all I was thinking).

Lend credibility to whom? What time he started and finished? If he talked to LE at all that night? It was stated earlier that people from WH's group is most likely reading here, so maybe Zach shouldn't say too much (that's all I was thinking).

Are you saying that Zach may be under threat of some sort from 'WH's group lol?

I've asked a couple times before and maybe I've missed the answer. If so, I apologize. But does anyone know if Texas Equusearch is searching and/or planning to search for Anjelica??

not yet

Zach-who told you she was missing that night-you said you searched for her the same night she was missing.
Who told you-this could be very important. Thanks

Jennifer via text at about 5:30 or 6 on the 3rd

I am seeking help for this weekend but have mostly been solo thusfar.

Zack check out the site with the little bird it's tweeting #justice4AJ #justice4ZACK #groundsearch go help is awaiting let them know when and where CB talking about it too. I hope I don't get mod snipped

Jennifer via text at about 5:30 or 6 on the 2nd

The 2nd or the 3rd? She was reported missing on the 3rd. So did she text you on the 2nd to see if you have seen her. Or do you mean to say she text you on the 3rd?

What time did you hear she was missing-and what date? Did you search alone and where did you park your car-did you talk with Angelica's family that night? Or the police? What time did you do your search and what time did your search end? Did you tell anyone about that search-including LE? Did you talk to LE at all that night? What details were told you about her missing and how did you decide to take the search route that you did?

I searched with my other two daughters. Tarrallton park. Parked the car at north parking lot at Tarrallton. Talked with Jennifer. Police were called that night (3rd). Not sure off the top of my head. The girls and I searched from about 9p til 11p then I searched for a little while after, like behind Jennifer's house, which backs up to Tarrallton. It was very cold and I was worried she walked off, maybe having taken pills or other drugs (she doesn't have a history). I was worried she was cold and passed out. I told a couple officers during the police search on the first Sunday, but it doesn't matter that I searched because they still need to search for themselves and I could have missed something. It's just easier in the snow, because there would be footprints. By the time we decided to search, a lot of Anjelica's friends were searching. My gut told me to look in the park. That's where she would walk to. It's also where she might be taken if she was hurt. It's close and accessible.

Inference anyone?

I searched with my other two daughters. Tarrallton park. Parked the car at north parking lot at Tarrallton. Talked with Jennifer. Police were called that night (3rd). Not sure off the top of my head. The girls and I searched from about 9p til 11p then I searched for a little while after, like behind Jennifer's house, which backs up to Tarrallton. It was very cold and I was worried she walked off, maybe having taken pills or other drugs (she doesn't have a history). I was worried she was cold and passed out. I told a couple officers during the police search on the first Sunday, but it doesn't matter that I searched because they still need to search for themselves and I could have missed something. It's just easier in the snow, because there would be footprints. By the time we decided to search, a lot of Anjelica's friends were searching. My gut told me to look in the park. That's where she would walk to. It's also where she might be taken if she was hurt. It's close and accessible.

Is here a fence around their a high wooden fence around their back yard and if so is there a gate that opens to the park? What kind of privacy fencing is there?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Awwww... I am so sorry. It must have been horrible to hear.

On the 3rd. Well, it took awhile to sink in. I mean, I don't keep in contact with Anjelica much and don't know much of her comings and goings and she's 18 so at first I thought she took off, but as the time ticked away it got a little frantic. Every minute hurt a little. Then every day, waking up and still the same bad dream. Now, it's over a month. Can't believe it's been so long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eluluwho