VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When did AJ's mom last see her? What did she do that whole day best you know as she has told you? When or if you get a chance.

no clue. probably work. that's what she does most days.

nor do I have a record at all. I have no history of hurting people. I don't even rob banks. I work at one though. and have had security clearances galore and am trusted by everyone, even jennifer. i bow to God and he is my king so murder is not in my make-up.

You don't need to defend yourself to anyone here, Zach.

Also, in thread 1 we had discussed the nearby military base...I wonder if they can assist with any of the searches, perhaps in a training capacity? I've seen training exercises be combined with actual searches.

Also, Zach, there is a specialized VA Dept of Corrections K9 team which was implemented during Alexis Murphy's case. They are trained to detect cellphones. I wonder if LE has contacted them.

It'd be great if all surrounding agencies might get involved and use looking for AJ as their monthly (or however often) training days for their K9 and equine officer teams.

Instead of just doing training, they could be out their actually working on a case that could sure use the manpower!

We just had that happen in a case we had in SoCal a few weeks back when a monthly equine training instead turned into a day to search for the missing young woman.

no clue. probably work. that's what she does most days.

Has AJ's mom cooperated with LE on her timeline. I've never seen her appear with LE in any of her appeals, unless I've missed it, since that first time, a month ago, now?

<modsnip> i went searching for her. all possibilities were on the table. your child's missing. you look for footprints in the snow. my main thought was possible overdose whether by herself or with someone. but i was looking for anything and everything.

Would the police be searching with helicopters and dive teams??

Zach, first, I have to say that from what I've seen throughout this case, you have suffered the most. Also, you have shown the true emotions of someone who is very heavily grieving. You raised AJ, and everything after that was outside of your control. I believe that AJ turned out to be such a wonderful person because of you. That is something that NO ONE can ever take from you. Now, in the beginning, you showed normal signs of grief in the form of denial. I was scared for you because the denial was so strong, but also necessary for self-preservation. As time went on, and as information revealed itself, I saw you evolve into a thinking pattern that IMO is more healthy for you at this point in time. Your thought process now seems to be the cliche of "hope for the best and expect the worst". We care about you here. I was afraid if worst came to worst and you were still completely in denial, you would not be able to survive. I think I can speak for most of us when I say that we have hope of varying degrees. But we all have some sort of hope or we wouldn't be here. However, it doesn't look good, and I think the place you are in your thoughts is a healthy place. I can't think or speak for you, so please know that I am making these assumptions based on what you have said here, which isn't a ton.

As for the Hannah Garner case that Dexter outlined, no, there were no dive teams, and the search was pretty limited. This is because Hannah told her friends that she was going to run away that night. Now, my main concern on Hannah's case was that she met with foul play after she ran away. This meant that there was really no area to search, because she could have been anywhere. It opened up possibilities across the entire United States. So, I do agree with Dexter about the similarities in the two cases; but with AJ, we don't know that she left her house on her own accord. In Hannah's case, we do know that.

All this to say...this is an awful situation and I can speak for many of us that we can empathize and we truly care about your well being. We go through the ups and downs with you, although to a much lesser degree, but you do have a team of support in this group as you navigate through the trauma and ambiguity of this horrible situation.

It'd be great if all surrounding agencies might get involved and use looking for AJ as their monthly (or however often) training days for their K9 and equine officer teams.

Instead of just doing training, they could be out their actually working on a case that could sure use the manpower!

We just had that happen in a case we had in SoCal a few weeks back when a monthly equine training instead turned into a day to search for the missing young woman.

that's a good idea. I have heard Virginia Beach PD has been in on searches. They are the ones with a big search and rescue squad I think.

Would the police be searching with helicopters and dive teams??

They could be getting fraudulent tips that is leading to those types of searches. But that doesn't mean that AJ isn't safe somewhere. They are trying to be thorough due to this Wes debacle. But other people have ran away and those types of searches was done on them before being found alive and well. The bigger the case. The more LE has to dig in. Jmo.

Has AJ's mom cooperated with LE on her timeline. I've never seen her appear with LE in any of her appeals, unless I've missed it, since that first time, a month ago, now?

I assume she has. They talk to her frequently.

They could be getting fraudulent tips that is leading to those types of searches. But that doesn't mean that AJ isn't safe somewhere. They are trying to be thorough due to this Wes debacle. But other people have ran away and those types of searches was done on them before being found alive and well. The bigger the case. The more LE has to dig in. Jmo.

That's very true.

that's a good idea. I have heard Virginia Beach PD has been in on searches. They are the ones with a big search and rescue squad I think.

Yes, VA has a number of reputable SAR oganizations from what I recall from Alexis Murphy's case. I particularly remember a helicopter squad??

Zach, here is an idea if not already mentioned...what about getting in touch with Morgan Harrington's family? They are amazing. Sorry if this has already been mentioned.

Yes, VA has a number of reputable SAR oghanizations from what I recall from Alexis Murphy's case. I particularly remember a helicopter squad??

Zach, here is an idea if not already mentioned...what about getting in touch with Morgan Harrington's family? They are amazing. Sorry if this has already been mentioned.

That's a GREAT idea!

(If it's been mentioned I didn't see it either)

They really were great with other families and obviously understand in ways most no one else can.

Yes, VA has a number of reputable SAR oghanizations from what I recall from Alexis Murphy's case. I particularly remember a helicopter squad??

I was thinking the same thing!

Zach, first, I have to say that from what I've seen throughout this case, you have suffered the most. Also, you have shown the true emotions of someone who is very heavily grieving. You raised AJ, and everything after that was outside of your control. I believe that AJ turned out to be such a wonderful person because of you. That is something that NO ONE can ever take from you. Now, in the beginning, you showed normal signs of grief in the form of denial. I was scared for you because the denial was so strong, but also necessary for self-preservation. As time went on, and as information revealed itself, I saw you evolve into a thinking pattern that IMO is more healthy for you at this point in time. Your thought process now seems to be the cliche of "hope for the best and expect the worst". We care about you here. I was afraid if worst came to worst and you were still completely in denial, you would not be able to survive. I think I can speak for most of us when I say that we have hope of varying degrees. But we all have some sort of hope or we wouldn't be here. However, it doesn't look good, and I think the place you are in your thoughts is a healthy place. I can't think or speak for you, so please know that I am making these assumptions based on what you have said here, which isn't a ton.

As for the Hannah Garner case that Dexter outlined, no, there were no dive teams, and the search was pretty limited. This is because Hannah told her friends that she was going to run away that night. Now, my main concern on Hannah's case was that she met with foul play after she ran away. This meant that there was really no area to search, because she could have been anywhere. It opened up possibilities across the entire United States. So, I do agree with Dexter about the similarities in the two cases; but with AJ, we don't know that she left her house on her own accord. In Hannah's case, we do know that.

All this to say...this is an awful situation and I can speak for many of us that we can empathize and we truly care about your well being. We go through the ups and downs with you, although to a much lesser degree, but you do have a team of support in this group as you naviga, te through the trauma and ambiguity of this horrible situation.

Yes, each day is a little different. I still can't imagine the possibility of Wes doing something. But I can't REALLY imagine the possibility of Anjelica being gone. There is some denial. And I know almost everyone who loves Anjelica is in some sort of denial right now, because we really don't know. Right now, I am in thinking mode. I am planning and trying to DO something. I really have appreciated all the insight from people about how much it hurt to lose Anjelica years ago. I know I am not the only dad, or mom to go through something like that. But having people see that really feels good. But that's the selfish part. I don't need that. That's just a gift from God in a really hard time.

ABSOLUTELY STOP THE NONSENSE IN HERE!! You know who you are.

Attacking other members is not allowed. Posts have been removed and are under review.

Zach last question from me. Is LE permitted to give you information or can they only divulge things to Jen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413