VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's important to keep in mind that there are still many people who are not heavy internet users, and many more who do not use social media. Thus, if there isn't frequent local TV news coverage, daily front page stories, etc, it might not register with a lot of people. But I can tell you that if someone takes a flyer and makes an appeal to local civic groups, clubs, and folks gathered in coffee shops, those people will begin actively spreading the word and getting leads. Especially retirees. I think there are people out there who saw something, heard something, but have not made the connection to this disappearance. Social media is great, flyers are great, but taking a flyer, putting it in people's hands and saying "I need your help to find my daughter/sister/cousin/friend" can light a fire. If you're local and you're able, try to get flyers in the hands of outlying communities in the area, put flyers in people's hands and tell them why you're searching for AJ. Make it real for people. Ask for their help. Stand outside high-traffic retail areas like a Salvation Army bell ringer and talk to everyone who will pause, put a flyer in their hand. You would be AMAZED what a ladies' book club and a group of old men playing dominoes will do for you. You have to break out of your comfort zone, go places you would never go, and approach people with whom you have nothing in common.

Y'all rock with what you're doing locally. I'm on another planet so the best I can do is SM. Every effort matters, because who knows who's going to see her pic and remember when they saw her last? It could be a pizza delivery guy, or it could be an old dude seeing if his favorite pond has begun to thaw yet that saw something that seemed off to him.

As for WH being "respected" in local lock-up... yeah, no one cares, bossman. If all you've got for your character witnesses are fellow criminals and foul mouthed, threatening family members & friends looking for a pay-out and probably a little 15 minutes of "oh look, I've gone viral, omg!" :doh: all that is, is a like-minded group of self-serving bottom feeders patting each other on the back.

How about you actually DO what you claim you want done, bossman, and let the focus be on finding AJ, instead of accepting hack-crime reporter phone calls & making it all about YOU?

Hey, I like this idea. :thinking:

Why is it that he is the only one doing interviews? He's in jail, police think he is responsible for AJ missing, he is a cokehead, felon, and the family spokesman?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why is it that he is the only one doing interviews? He's in jail, police think he is responsible for AJ missing, he is a cokehead, felon, and the family spokesman?

JH can't stop him from talking. She can't stop his family from talking either. Doesn't mean that he or they are the family spokepersons, just means they have big mouths. IMO

something doesn't smell right....does it? Praying for AJ

Ahem, Lucky, it's been 10 minutes. ;)

Because people... respect him :rocker:

I too think it would be beneficial to know how long WH had not been living in the home and what lead up to that, as I feel IMO it would give us a better understanding of what really was going on prior to AJ's disappearance and would possibly help fill in some of the blanks. But it seems no one knows, or at least those who do, are not letting it known as to why. So many questions...so few answers. ugh.

I just tried a search of Zach's posts & could not find it, BUT I know that I remember a post from him when he first became a verified insider. The question posed to him had been about *how long WH had not been living in the home*...Zach had stated: that it had been about 3 weeks prior to the time that AJ had come home for spring break.

" she's called me the female version of my mother..."

Uh...:lol:

ETA: Who the hell is Cecilia Johnson?

I've read a ton of comments about WH's breaking and entering, here as well as at a ton of msm and SM streams and what strikes me as seriously disturbing is how many people respond with "I don't blame him, I'd have done the same thing!"

I've thought a lot about this. I've never been in the position to have a kid go missing and/or ever get a "tip" (let's pretend for a moment this is what really happened) that her, or her clothing may have been seen at so-and-so's house. But if I did, I think I know myself well enough to know my first inclination would be to report it to the officer in charge of the case... not break the law and bust into someone's house. I might even call the officer/detective and say something like "I'm heading over there right now, my kid is in there, you better meet me there". But I'd never actually sneak around and break into someone's home.

I bring this up only because, it seems to me so many in WH's circle of supports (which are technically AJ's people too, by default) are simply excusing this kind of behavior and pretending like it's justified. Which makes me wonder what else they've been excusing all along, in his criminal past and why it may have been so easy to schmooze his way into JH's world?

Maybe none of what I'm saying is practical in terms of finding AJ, but maybe something in there causes someone to think twice and prevent another case like hers?? It's far too common we see cases here where single moms bring in criminals into the home and something awful transpires. We still don't know if WH was responsible for AJ's disappearance but all the signs sure point that way.

Just doing some thinking out loud. moo & stuff.

SORRY! Took way longer than I thought it would.
Wow. Just WOW. I'm not going to comment on the interview, other than that, as I don't imagine doing so would help find AJ. But I will say this - Luckyseven, you really ARE a rockstar. Thank you for this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413