SIDEBAR #48 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just have to share:
Checked over on the "Dark Side"..........they are so relieved that CMJA is no longer in Joe's care and in a better place.

They don't have a clue.

Today's forecast for Goodyear, Az is 91, Sunday it will be 94. Perryville is surrounded by dust and asphalt This is the time of year when the news stations have contest to see who can guess the first 100 degree temp. Up here, we're having a freak temp of 80, but it will be back in the 70's and even 60's by week's end.
There was an inmate in 2009 who was forgotten when she was let out for her cage walk, she DIED from the heat.
Guards aren't going to put their well being in jeopardy to break up a fight between inmates, they'll call in the special detail.
CMJA has had AC in the area she was housed at Estrella...........now it's "Swamp Cooler City".

CMJA is exactly where she needs to be, barring a needle in her arm.

Welcome to Hell, CMJA. It's NEVER going to get better.

:happydance: :skip: :loveyou: :laughing:

Sorry - but I'm really happy right now! Just what Jodith :jail: deserves! Geez, I can't believe she actually said he was conscious when she slit his throat... :eek: :scared: :silenced:
So much for her appeals on THAT statement!

:wave:

So does anyone know if Troy Hayden DID follow her bus to Perryville?? Wonder where YESorNO is? She'd have the clip if there is one... :waiting:

okay to read the long thread on this!

:seeya:

Lily of the Valley ‏@LilyReflections 2m2 minutes ago
The killer is already at the prison. #jodiarias

CCf8XsjUwAEKko5.jpg

One van/bus with Ms. Evil in it. Behind is van #2 carrying JA's golf pencils. Van number 3 is carrying all of JA's Hershey Bars/KY jelly that she is going to hand out to all her new friends/inmates that have been PATIENTLY awaiting for the Goddess...like Angela Simpson :giggle:

Troy Hayden was in CA for his daughter's volleyball game

So does anyone know if Troy Hayden DID follow her bus to Perryville?? Wonder where YESorNO is? She'd have the clip if there is one... :waiting:

okay to read the long thread on this!

:seeya:

Amanda Goodman ‏@AGoodmanReports 59m59 minutes ago
Also, lots of extra security around the Perryville complex today bc of the #JodiArias arrival. Being checked in/out.

Amanda Goodman
‏@AGoodmanReports
#JodiArias arriving at Perryville to begin her life sentence. We were told she was in the 2nd van.

Click here for clip: https://twitter.com/AGoodmanReports/status/587724359877271552

And there she goes into the gates. :)

One van/bus with Ms. Evil in it. Behind is van #2 carrying JA's golf pencils. Van number 3 is carrying all of JA's Hershey Bars/KY jelly that she is going to hand out to all her new friends/inmates that have been PATIENTLY awaiting for the Goddess...like Angela Simpson :giggle:

:hilarious:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Something the murderer will never see again: :)

[

[video=youtube;L1LchP5xnZI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1LchP5xnZI[/video]

Oh Dmacky......LOL!
:laughing:

Jodi Arias' prison cell and environment (this is from March)- just to refresh ourselves-

"Troy Hayden looked at the cells in the prison where Jodi Arias will be taken, depending on the verdict in her sentencing case."

Starts @ about 7:27

[video=youtube;yT8j3LhPyR0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yT8j3LhPyR0[/video]

Troy Hayden was in CA for his daughter's volleyball game

Oh, so that explains his absence. Troy claimed he'd be following the prison bus and reporting. Thanks for info.

Another thing she'll never have (but she'll be in a bluish room- alone tho')

[video=youtube;1yBkky-NrmQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yBkky-NrmQ[/video]

Have a look here, at around 9' : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Er0Fzaar_9Y&feature=youtu.be
It's the state an Travis' family that she says refused to settle...

Yep, didn't settle for her, what, Manslaughter and time served? THAT was HER settlement that she put forward to the State.
Delusional mind and all.

PV gals are NOT going to tolerate her habit of lying just cause she can: she says it, does it, writes it, she OWNS it, and those gals keep a tab.

They already know how they're going to treat her and there's nothing she can do to change that. They already know what she's done at Estrella, which is far more then what we've been privy to. They've gotten "kites" from inmates who were transferred to PV, or 2nd hand messages from visitors.

Her little "speech" was pathetic. The last squirm of the worm. Dying words from a dead woman. No quotes from MLK, the Dali Lama, just raw CMJA, forever blaming everyone and everything else. I can't give it the terms "disgusting, abhorrent, or vindictive". It wasn't even on my radar, just a pathetic tirade from a nobody who doesn't count, nor will ever count, as a real human being.

PATHETIC.

Does anyone else feel it is impossible to get closure on anything concerning CMJA?

I keep reliving CMJA's despicable behavior when she spoke at sentencing: Her verbal attacks on Travis and his family. The graphic scene she described of Travis being conscious while she stabbed him in the throat. The retelling that the gunshot came first. Even knowing she will spend the rest of her life in prison, I feel let down. I keep thinking of the Peggy Lee song "Is That All There Is"?

She just can't let things go...it's all about her being heard. You did this and you did that...oh and by the way, I feel bad for the family. Seriously??!! Can she even hear what she sounds like?
BBM

I know I am in the minority here but that's why I always hoped that she would get life without parole. If she got the death penalty she would be forever in the news, lodging this appeal and that, whining and droning on forever.

Now she can be shut away and never heard from again. Forgotten about by most people. And for a narcissist, that is probably worse. It is her worst nightmare.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member