VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The one I saw was footage from a helicopter, and it looked like they had a tent bunted right up against the back of the house. In the other articles I read they said she was found by the shed.

At one point, I was wondering if she was found behind that wood fence if she was by the shed.

Never mind. That's what I saw so disregard that other post.

hello all, newbie here.
Local, somewhat followed this case through the MSM and then my mother told me about this site. I have read the last few threads and went back and read the very first.

One question that has been on my mind the most- and sorry if it had already been discussed- is what, or who sent LE to that house in Franklin?

Seems like a good site with great minds here. Hope to see the justice this beautiful young lady deserves.

This is the million dollar question, now, isn't it? I firmly believe the info that led them to that house had to have come from within the jail. Either WH cracked and confessed, although that seems unlikely since he's not charged with murder yet, or a prison snitch rolled over on him or he confessed to someone else (i.e. WHS maybe...). The info was too specific to be random. In other words, there was no general search of Southampton County and no other locations at all were searched. Just that one house and her remains were there. They had to know she was there before they went there.

See, that's what I remembered, was that she was found by the shed-where there was another tent erected. And I don't think she was just lying there, I think she was buried. I can't think of any other reason it would have taken them hours to find her. Also, they clarified that it was a body found, not dismembered, not a skeleton. One area may have been her body, the other perhaps evidence they buried as well. Or it could have been just a place erected to keep prying eyes from seeing what they were doing.

You are right that there was no report of dismemberment. I am not sure if they ever reported that she was buried. There was some reason that they were on the property that first day and did not find her. I had thought that it might be that she was not in plain sight and they decided to get a warrant for the property to ensure that they could use the evidence going forward. But, you may be right that she was buried.

This is the million dollar question, now, isn't it? I firmly believe the info that led them to that house had to have come from within the jail. Either WH cracked and confessed, although that seems unlikely since he's not charged with murder yet, or a prison snitch rolled over on him or he confessed to someone else (i.e. WHS maybe...). The info was too specific to be random. In other words, there was no general search of Southampton County and no other locations at all were searched. Just that one house and her remains were there. They had to know she was there before they went there.

They could have flown over that area with a helicopter, and noticed signs that some sort of activity had taken place there too.

There is another angle at 36 seconds into the video showing that's a long patio area that is connected to the back steps from the carport imo.

The fence in this photo? That is the frame to another tent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The shed is in this shot and is sort of near the tent (bottom left corner of pic). I wonder if she was found against the house (where tent is) and under stuff like the hose and bags (do we know they were sand bags? could be mulch or seed or fertilizer? OMG....someone did yard work as his side job and would have had all these things).

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429131254.166491.jpg

Not sure if this attachment will work - it looks like that entire area is concrete patio, including bottom of steps off sliding doors

aerials-smiths-ferry-road-1.jpg

Here is another view.

aerials-smiths-ferry-road-2.jpg

Also interesting: http://www.tidewaternews.com/2015/04/10/body-found-in-southampton-county-identified-as-a-j-hadsell/

I think it's possible they had a concrete tip about that particular property, especially given the reaction of his sister when they found AJ there (something about that made her lose faith in him, whether it was the house, the description of the van or the fact that it was Franklin, etc).

But I also think it's possible they had a tip (whether from a person or phone ping or gps) that he was in that general area, then decided to check out that house after talking to the guy who saw a van there. Maybe they poked around that Wednesday evening after talking to the guy who saw the van, and when there was no one there to give permission to search more extensively, they got a warrant and returned Thursday morning.

Here's the other tent by the shed. I do CCK4NpWWEAANKEZ.jpghope I do this right-Margarita usually has to fix my attempts at posting pics on here. lol

Let's get it crackin, by Deuce

I almost want to give the, uh, "composer" credit for being offensive in so many different ways and to so many people, groups, and concepts.

:clap::pullhair::sick:

View attachment 73179

Not sure if this attachment will work - it looks like that entire area is concrete patio, including bottom of steps off sliding doors

This is a great angle, thanks!

I agree with Batmom, that looks like a body bag and may not be the original location of her body.:thinking:

Everyone is coming up with great thoughts here. I think this is a positive direction!

Maybe H&H got a call about going out to that house, and doing some work.

Looks to me that the carport was an addition. Because the roof doesn't match. Also, his company supposedly did roofing and vinyl fencing... It's possibly he worked on some aspect of that property.

I also noticed in the google earth pic the grass was super crazy overgrown and in the pics I just put on here, the grass has been taken down a notch, maybe still not kept up regularly but not as wild in the google earth pic a page back. Someone had done some yard work sometime since 10/2014.

attachment.php

aerials-smiths-ferry-road-1.jpg

This is a great angle, thanks!

I agree with Batmom, that looks like a body bag and may not be the original location of her body.:thinking:

Everyone is coming up with great thoughts here. I think this is a positive direction!
To me it looks like a blue tarp folded up on each side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChiChi8773