MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It could also mean he started to name the DEA then realized this agency was NOT involved in the investigation. Could be read either way, IMO.
This was my initial thought, and the most likely probably, but seems like one of the men heading up the investigation wouldn't make a mistake in naming agencies working the investigation. JMO

I have felt all along it was about drugs way bigger than Panola. Isn't PC a small backwater stop off along a major drug trafficking highway as in trucking?. The highway billboards, not expected to make an arrest [soon], the snitching thing, the book thing. IIRC she was already in touch with someone about the book deal.
DEA. Why would DEA NOT be involved. The better question is why silently if it was just local?

:cow:

It really doesn't matter if it was just a local crime or that it involves a much broader wide spread crime, the silence from all LE involved has to be that way until a grand jury is convened and all evidence is presented to that jury and they make the decision if it goes to trial. I think we'll have an idea when a grand jury of Panola County voters are given a summons to be a member of that grand jury.

Or did this happen to cover up/get ride of evidence?

If LE found foreign DNA from Jessica's autopsy, then my guess is murder was done at least in part, to destroy evidence.

I don't know the answer. Maybe no one but the perp does.
Jealousy can cause severe rage and lead to such a horrible thing.
This is where the difference in psychopathy and sociopathy come in, IMO.
We are obviously dealing with someone who has no conscience. Zero…

There are so many potential motives and from looking at some of local SM posts, I noticed that a couple of individual(s) early on claimed JC was with other people's boyfriends and at the same time blaming Jessica's father. Hypothetically, how many people and motives can you come up with if JC was having an affair but at the same time in exclusive relationship with a guy who was cheating on Jessica at the same time...that's automatically 4 individuals w/potential motives to harm JC. I find it curious that people would talk about Jessica's dad and also disparage her, unless some other reason, like knowledge, deflection etc but idk...

Additionally, if hypothetically Jessica's car keys were found on side of Herron road as rumored on FB JC mystery, then depending on what side of road found and direction, one could infer that more than one person was in car. If hypo car drove East on Herron Rd as get-a-way, but keys found on South side on Herron Road. A driver tossing keys would throw them from same side window. Also, perp(s) may live east of Herron crime scene (if drove east). This crime wasn't that thoroughly planned out, but perp(s) likely planned to minimize driving on busy/multiple roads. Does anyone know if cell-phone company could provide LE with problematic service areas in Batesville/Courtland? Or drive around the areas of POI using same type phone and service and see where service cuts out, could it narrow down other crime scene/suspect further?

Just a hunch- if someone tossed keys after crime driving away, then I think any older "veteran" criminals were not involved, nor any females. It may be at least two males (late teens-early 20’s) responsible, especially if loud car is relevant. And I hope LE is looking at every conflict that JC had with person(s) because it’s possible there is something else besides publicly alleged drug arguments/or/lover's quarrels, even seemingly insignificant like JC rejected date or made someone angry over petty issue etc.

I still think LE/FBI may be playing a game of cat and mouse, and perp(s) will eventually slip up or already have. All jmo/

On the Panolian FB page: Known Druggies Squeezed in Chambers Investigation. Anyone know what/who that story will be referring to.? RLH and AH or some of the characters in Courtland?

It may be at least two males (late teens-early 20’s) responsible, especially if loud car is relevant. /

Make it early 30's. I think one of the perps was in the USP '02 class with Sha-Sha and Ben.

Regarding the loud car, I heard it sold for $1,000 yesterday. 73058

I believe there is enough evidence for the victim's family to state a claim in a civil suit against the local law enforcement agency for gross negligence in managing the crime scene, spoliation of evidence, etc. I believe there are sufficient facts established to withstand a motion to dismiss so that the discovery process can proceed and get some subpoenas issued so the civil court can review what happened that night at the crime scene in camera (in private) to see if that material can come into evidence in the civil suit.

IMO, not legal advice, etc.

Edited to add: At the very least there's enough to make the allegation without exposing yourself to litigation accountability liability yourself. Legally speaking, it should be a free shot across the bow (except for legal expense).

On the Panolian FB page: Known Druggies Squeezed in Chambers Investigation. Anyone know what/who that story will be referring to.? RLH and AH or some of the characters in Courtland?

I didn't read the article because don't have access to Panola paper, but from the bits I was able to read/gather, perp(s) have serious drug problems/addictions and Jessica's death was related to drug trafficking/corruption. Hentz and Hill may be who LE is referring to, but they didn't say? A few more people/POI look like they could have serious drug problems though (If going from online/photos), but Jmo. Foreign DNA and gasoline used may be discussed in article, but I don't know, not sure.

If anyone has access to article that Ms. Shagwell mentioned, please provide summary if possible, TIA.

The Panolian article dated April 17, 2015 Please, if anyone can tell me how to get a large, legible graphic that takes up only a small amount of kbs, let me know! :D

SOME NEW INFORMATION HERE. CONFIRMATION OF SOME SPECULATION INTO FACTS.

PANOLIAN_04172015.jpg

The Panolian article dated April 17, 2015 Please, if anyone can tell me how to get a large, legible graphic that takes up only a small amount of kbs, let me know! :D

SOME NEW INFORMATION HERE. CONFIRMATION OF SOME SPECULATION INTO FACTS.

Thanks so much, FelicityLemon...you are awesome!

I believe there is enough evidence for the victim's family to state a claim in a civil suit against the local law enforcement agency for gross negligence in managing the crime scene, spoliation of evidence, etc. I believe there are sufficient facts established to withstand a motion to dismiss so that the discovery process can proceed and get some subpoenas issued so the civil court can review what happened that night at the crime scene in camera (in private) to see if that material can come into evidence in the civil suit.

IMO, not legal advice, etc.

Edited to add: At the very least there's enough to make the allegation without exposing yourself to litigation accountability liability yourself. Legally speaking, it should be a free shot across the bow (except for legal expense).

I have no opinion on the merits of any potential case right now other than to say that it I think it would seriously and needlessly derail valuable resources needed to continue the investigation.

Well, I do have opinions of course, lol! The ONLY reason to file any lawsuit would be to get money. It wouldn't help anything except to fatten the purses of lawyer and family. Bad move PR-wise for certain family members that already have questionable motives regarding money.

I also don't see the family paying for an investigator given that they're hawking ghoulish trinkets for smoke money and personal items, not putting it towards a reward or investigator or anything to help the investigation. My totally and completely subjective judgmental opinions are based on months of seemingly inappropriate behavior and very odd comments from their own mouths.

Any lawsuit that may have merit could be filed at a later date.

So, confirmation that the accelerant used was, indeed, gasoline. Check.

And seemingly, confirmation that the DEA is indeed working on this investigation, at least peripherally, if not directly. Check.

In your link to the Panolian, it lists an arrest for simple assault. No mention of domestic violence or Jessica's mother. I don't have speakers to listen to the radio interview but I doubt Jessica's mother said they had a violent relationship at the time of her death.

JMO

I'm not the person you were talking to, but I too remember reading/listening to interviews were it was stated that it was JC's mom who called the police on Jessica which led to her arrest for domestic violence. This is not new knowledge, this is stuff that has been discussed, rediscussed, and discussed again in here.

Hmmm...gasoline....hmmmm. Now, it's seems a bit hinky, that at the time Jessica was at the gas station, there was a man filling up a gas can. And as she proceeded out of her vehicle, she walked over and talked with someone who was with gas can man. Now, if I remember correctly there was also someone else in that group who had made some bizarre social media posts about burning people alive. Deductive logic 101... could the discussion had between JC and the person who spoke with her (accompanying gas can man) been about meeting up somewhere??

And the suspect who they are looking at has done this before according to Darby. Anyone other than RLH has a history of arson and drug arrests in Panola? I'm surprised Darby said as much as he did in this article. I think they have a good idea what happened and who it did and just need to make sure there are no holes or cracks for these seasoned criminals to fall through- again.

Google "arson and drug arrests in Panola County" and you'll find several with his last name. The H's are infamous in Panola.

Google "arson and drug arrests in Panola County" and you'll find several with his last name. The H's are infamous in Panola.
I'm sure I know who it is, just never saw the "L" with those initials before. I wonder if there is any connection between him and BB (gas can man) and company??

Sad to see this thread so far down, but we really don't have anything to post about. I did read from sources not to be mentioned here that RH and AH had bonded out after several days in jail, and a person had called and asked what the charges were and could not get any information at all even though this should be public record. Could these "really bad drug addicts" referred to in the article have talked after going through withdrawal for several days while in jail and everything they said will be going to the Grand Jury and that's why public information is being withheld? Someone who's done this before (arson, murder, and drugs), according to the article in the Panolian, is now bonded out and back on the streets? Unbelievable, isn't it? MOO

Sad to see this thread so far down, but we really don't have anything to post about. I did read from sources not to be mentioned here that RH and AH had bonded out after several days in jail, and a person had called and asked what the charges were and could not get any information at all even though this should be public record. Could these "really bad drug addicts" referred to in the article have talked after going through withdrawal for several days while in jail and everything they said will be going to the Grand Jury and that's why public information is being withheld? Someone who's done this before (arson, murder, and drugs), according to the article in the Panolian, is now bonded out and back on the streets? Unbelievable, isn't it? MOO

And this crime fits the profile of someone who has done this before.....as I've mentioned. And I'm sure LE is aware of that---it's basic criminal profiling 101.
What I think is holding this case up is the extent (amount of criminals associated with other illegal activities PLUS the others that have aided & abetted the affiliated illegal activities) that bring this case to increased levels/prosecutions/documents etc
And then there are some that may require LE protection at a federal level which adds another layer.

All just moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member