GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He also said the woods would not have access to a car. IIRC

I think FondHG pointed out a couple of roads they could have turned down, and drove along side the tracks. I think one was Briar Rd

Here it is:
Looking at the area and video of news reports, it looks to me like someone could have driven along side of tracks to get to the site.

LE suggested that the Perp knew the tracks, and theoretically could have drove from point A to point B next to the tracks, with the exception of where they cross, Stoney Creek, I believe. But Grafton Rd or Briarhill where the tracks cross....I think they could have just turned off the road.

The ground in October probably wasn't AS marshy as it is now with the winter thaw.

JMO

Yes, during PC he seemed to speak with a good deal of certainty that the are COULD be accessed by RR tracks and that's why he said it was someone who knows these TRACKS well. I'll see if I can find it in the PC video again.

I confess that I don't get the importance of the railroad tracks. But it's lurking there somewhere. The same set of tracks shows up next to most of the big areas of interest in the case.

Attachments

• tracks map.png
    tracks map.png
    206.4 KB · Views: 235
I think FondHG pointed out a couple of roads they could have turned down, and drove along side the tracks. I think one was Briar Rd

Here it is:

The Sheriff said there was no car access in the back of the property where it was wooded. I was just relaying info from the presser.

I confess that I don't get the importance of the railroad tracks. But it's lurking there somewhere. The same set of tracks shows up next to most of the big areas of interest in the case.

The Little Swan Creek oddly enough runs from near the bash to near where she was found. This place seems less and less random.

I am still interested in the fake leaf that was determined not to be Chelsea's fake leaf that was right by her costume of fake leaves! That feels to me almost like someone trying to lure or give a hint that it was there. I dont know if that was the killer, trying to make the search area near the outfit and not the actual area or someone who maybe knew it was there but didnt feel they could say, so planted a clue. I don't know. I said it before- I have never found a fake leaf, much less a leaf that does not belong to a fake leaf costume that is also in the area. What are the odds that is coincidence? Not very high, I wouldn't think.

I 100% agree. Like I said before, traveling in that area in flat rock makes it very hard for me to believe that somebody just happened to stumble upon a fake leaf among grass, dirt, garbage, etc. Also makes me curious about who called in that leaf as you would think it would have to be someone who knew it was there... Other than just "finding it".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Employees used their own vehicles while on the property. We did not have company vehicles so no he did not have access to any other vehicle from our company.

Employees used their own vehicles while on the property. We did not have company vehicles so no he did not have access to any other vehicle from our company.

Thank you. He mostly did apartment buildings in the Ypsilanti and Monroe area based on leads you provided or through his own networking?

DMC and I were just dwelling on the clothes that were found in the location straight down the tracks. One has to wonder why a Perp would leave clothes with DNA on them out in the open somewhere, albeit, a sneaky remote location. However, this is exactly what happened in the Sierra Lamar case as well. Here are the possibilities I can think of, please refute or add to them:

1) someone kept them as trophies, but got scared and randomly dumped them
2) someone was chartered with disposing of them, and was stupid enough to leave them there
3) someone left them there with the hopes they would be found
4) someone left them there as a taunt, a calling card

What else?

Perhaps it was left there to implicate someone else. Possibly, HB was not involved, but someone used his false statement as an opportunity to implicate him further.

Or perhaps the perp(s) accidentally left it behind. Either the perp(s) didn't notice it was left behind,
or it was noticed but the perp(s) couldn't find it in the dark.

He did his own networking. A few other properties for us, apartment communities in neighboring towns surrounding the Monroe area.

Here are photos from the DFP
The photos below show how a car could drive along the tracks:
dc083fecba4c8266278fe5e6fbf72171.jpg

bce84a41d57a2503ed4a6f8ab40f11b2.jpg

The photos below show the "gated" drive that was established in August of last year.

f919674bdb6ff25119eea47dbdb68b63.jpg

e2541e2676f76f388ae52ad63308220f.jpg

9a81e34a4118dd2a337b28c9f583b0b0.jpg

What I am interpreting is that one could drive along the RR tracks, park, and walk over the brush right into to wooded area where Chelsea was found.

Locals, your thoughts? Is this plausible?

http://www.freep.com/story/news/loc...s-chelsea-bruck-wants-justice-death/26419669/

Perhaps it was left there to implicate someone else. Possibly, HB was not involved, but someone used his false statement as an opportunity to implicate him further.

Or perhaps the perp(s) accidentally left it behind. Either the perp(s) didn't notice it was left behind,
or it was noticed but the perp(s) couldn't find it in the dark.
That is a really good point!! Hmmmm....I might need to contemplate that one for spell...

Here are photos from the DFP
The photos below show how a car could drive along the tracks:
dc083fecba4c8266278fe5e6fbf72171.jpg

bce84a41d57a2503ed4a6f8ab40f11b2.jpg

The photos below show the "gated" drive that was established in August of last year.

f919674bdb6ff25119eea47dbdb68b63.jpg

e2541e2676f76f388ae52ad63308220f.jpg

9a81e34a4118dd2a337b28c9f583b0b0.jpg

What I am interpreting is that one could drive along the RR tracks, park, and walk over the brush right into to wooded area where Chelsea was found.

Locals, your thoughts? Is this plausible?

http://www.freep.com/story/news/loc...s-chelsea-bruck-wants-justice-death/26419669/

BBM

That is exactly what I understood. Which means Chelsea, either, walked into the woods, or was carried into the woods.

I came to know him when we were short housekeeping staff and we met so that I could interview him for contracted cleaning. He was on my property at least twice weekly thru the very early stages of Julia's investigations and became a family friend. We had many conversations in regards to the case, his family, and how he was personally "holding up".

I came to know him when we were short housekeeping staff and we met so that I could interview him for contracted cleaning. He was on my property at least twice weekly thru the very early stages of Julia's investigations and became a family friend. We had many conversations in regards to the case, his family, and how he was personally "holding up".

When, date wise, roughly, if you wish as year, a season or month, did you meet him for the interview, did he find it through cold calling, and ad you placed or references? Thank you

BBM

That is exactly what I understood. Which means Chelsea, either, walked into the woods, or was carried into the woods.

YESSSSS!!!!!!!

That's what I was thinking too.

When, date wise, roughly, if you wish as year, a season or month, did you meet him for the interview, did he find it through cold calling, and ad you placed or references? Thank you

Late fall of 2012. I believe he responded to a craigslist ad we had posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413