GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No I had not. And yes he had plenty of references.

No I had not. And yes he had plenty of references.

Ones familiar to you? Thank you, again. I do very much appreciate your answers.

Was he having trouble finding work, what were the circumstances of his job search?

Other properties that I was familiar with. No he was not having trouble finding work. He was running a very active cleaning company and at times was struggling to keep up with the work load, so I would say the company was doing well.

He was not job searching but responding as a company to our ad for a licensed and insured cleaning company.

Other properties that I was familiar with. No he was not having trouble finding work. He was running a very active cleaning company and at times was struggling to keep up with the work load, so I would say the company was doing well.

He was not job searching but responding as a company to our ad for a licensed and insured cleaning company.

Thank you. So he ran this business out of somewhere like the Do Jo or from home?

He ran the business from his home

I am headed off to bed. Feel free to pm or ask any other questions and I will answer in the am.

Thank MIMOMMY, for all your answers, patience and the offer of more.

I transcribed the press conference for you guys, from:

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...rence-on-chelsea-bruck-investigation/32574618

Yesterday the Monroe County Sheriff’s Office recovered the skeletal remains of a female in a wooded area, on private property, off Briar Hill Rd s of Newberg Road in Ash Township. Michigan State Police evidence technicians were called in to assist and process the scene. The victim’s body was then sent to the Wayne county morgue along with dental records of Chelsea Bruck, a missing person case that occurred Oct. 26, 2014, almost six months ago to the day. Today at approx 4 pm we received con from the wayne county medical examiners office that the body was in fact that of Chelsea Bruck. Since that time, the Bruck family has been notified. The Wayne county medical examiners office has not completed their autopsy, therefore I cannot give you an official cause of death at this time. In fact they stated that a thorough investigation could take up to a month to complete. Over the past few months detectives have gathered evidence from several locations both in and out of the county of Monroe. Evidence was also recovered at the scene yesterday. This is our case up to today. The Monroe County Sheriff’s Office will continue to use all the resources available to us, including the Michigan state police and FBI who have been assisting in the investigation since day one to apprehend those responsible for this senseless murder. Our thoughts and prayers are with the Bruck family, I would also like to thank the community for their overwhelming support, to the Bruck family throughout the investigation.

Questions:

What makes you think it was a murder?
Evidence at the scene indicates that it was a homicide.

How were you able to identify the body?
We sent it to the morgue and dental records were confirmed.

Was the family ever asked to come down to identify?
No they would not be, in this case.

Can you speak a little bit about that evidence and do you have any suspects, persons of interest at this time?
We cannot comment at this time

How about that sketch that was released a while back?
We cannot comment at this time on that either

Can you tell us about the site where you recovered some clothing is that related to the case?
That is related to this case. When we sent the clothing to the crime lab, we knew that it would take 4-6 weeks at a minimum before we would get any results back but yes, that is evidence from this case.

Do you believe that’s where the crime occurred?
Where the clothes were recovered?
Yes.
No.

What are your thoughts on that?
We believe at this time, that the, in all likelihood, the crime was committed at or near where the body was located.

Could you tell us was the body in a shallow grave or how far?
Not gonna comment at this time.

Do you know how long that body has been there?
All indications that it’s been there probably since the day of the incident.

The day she disappeared?
Yes

The clothes may have been dumped in Flat Rock afterwards?
I’m not commenting on that at this time.

You said you would not comment on a suspect or you don’t have a suspect?

Do you know how soon the body was essentially dumped at the, the disposal site?
No.

I talked to a neighbor; he said he had Monroe County Sheriff’s Office out there, for someone trespassing out there on that property at the end of October. Do you know if that’s related to this?
I do know that the owner of the property as given permission to a friend of his to bow hunt that property, so he did bow hunt that property for several months. That person is not a person of interest in this case.

Unintelligible
No

Do you have a person of interest in this case?
We’re not going to comment on that at this time.

Is that site, is that a crime scene (unintelligible—sounds like she’s asking if they will continue to build there)
According to his wife, probably not. But we’re not going to speak for him. They were devastated by what they found there.

It’s not by your direction that they cannot build there, it’s his own accord?
Absolutely.

Any word on how the family is holding up?
Jeff?
Detective Sgt Jeff Pauly, Monroe Sheriff’s Office, we notified the family today, they are taking it as expected. They do request that everyone give them some privacy during this difficult time.

There were massive searches, hundreds and hundreds of volunteers, a million plus flyers (unintelligible)
They’re very appreciative of the effort of the sheriff’s office, the state police, the FBI, the citizens, the volunteers, yes; they’re very appreciative of the effort.

What time did you guys notify the family?
Approximately 3:45 today.

Where do you go from here, now that there has been a body found?
We’re continuing to follow the tips and leads and wherever the investigation takes us, that’s what we will follow.

Anything that you’re asking of the public, or anything that you still want to know from them?
If they have any information we ask that they contact the Monroe County Detectives Bureau, 734-250-7530.

Anything specific at all?
If they have anything related to the disappearance and now the murder of Chelsea Bruck.

You mentioned that you believe the crime was committed near or close to where the body was located. Have you had any sense based on the level of decomposition or how the body was when it was found, I mean, could she have been alive a lot longer after this party on the 26th?
I’m not going to comment on that. I mean, it’s hard for us to say, several months later, exactly when, um, we’re still trying to analyze that, figure it out.

Was the body clothed?
I’m not going to comment.

Are you able to speak on the level of decomposition or the challenge it brings for you and investigators when you have had a body out there for months?
It is challenging in that I believe that’s principally why its gonna take the medical examiners office several weeks to come up with an answer.

So it was dental records, the family didn’t have to come in and identify
No, no they did not.

There was a body found in Brownstown earlier today, is there any relation?
No relation.

So the body was found in Flat Rock but the clothing was in Ash Township, is that what you said earlier or what was the Ash township (unintelligible)
Yesterday the body was found in Ash Township, the clothes were found in Flat Rock.

Her clothes?
Her clothes.

Can you identify if that clothing was what she was wearing the night she went missing?
We believe it was the costume.

The entire costume?
Not the entire costume.

Were there things on the costume such as like blood or anything that you guys are going to use?
Obviously, that’s being examined forensically with the Michigan State Police and like I said, we’re expected a report back within the next few weeks but yes, visually there was evidence on the clothing.

What was?
We’re not gonna comment on that.

When were you able to confirm that the clothing found in Flat Rock was (unintelliglble)
It was a unique costume, Bryan has been working on this since day one, she hand made the costume, and so, it was, one of a kind.

Any weapons recovered near her body?
Not gonna comment on that.

Are there any signs she put a fight or indication of what the suspect might have done?
We’re not going to comment on that.

Have you ever been called out to that location (unintelligible) for any kind of weird occurrences, any kind of trespassing, anything else?

No, we haven’t. We have had incidents in the past out there, accidents, four wheeler accidents, I can think of two offhand, in the past few years, that resulted in fatalities, but nothing of this nature.

When you look at the search I mean, (unintelligible) recovering a body in Ash Twnshp, you see that this was a very wide search (unintelligible).
Each time we’ve received information, how small it was, we went out and we searched those areas-- the family, we’ve kept them in the loop all along, they’ve instructed their people and where the search is as well and that’s what led us to those locations we searched prior.

How far (unintelligible) where the body was found form where the party (unintelligible)
About 12 miles.

Had the owner of the property visited the property before april before we started (?) winter:
Yes, they closed out last year putting a (berm?) on the side of the road and put evergreen trees in, they’ve been back there this spring, there was a swampy area and what they’re doing is ditch dirt and things on that line, they would fill it up with a backhoe and come back and level it out, and they ran a sewage drain all the way out and that’s what they were doing is trying to get the, get it where they could get back there without it all being swamp.

And they had no indications previously that she was laying on the property?
No

That area has not been accessible by vehicle, correct?
Not by vehicle without the owner unlocking the gate.

Are the owners (unintelligible?)
No they are not suspects

Its gated, like all the property is gated in?
No, coming in along the backside it’s all woods. You wouldn’t be able to get a vehicle there.

How large is that private property?
13 acres

For those of us there last night, do you believe that whoever did this has to have a relatively good idea of this area, geography, the challenges, a wooded area secluded like that?
I believe he was, I believe the person was familiar with the railroad tracks that are there, which has been a commonly parking area in that past, I believe that person is familiar with the area and that’s what led that person to the area.

Are you talking or is your search in any way going to concentrate on folks around that area?
We’re not going to comment at this time.

Have you ruled out that its only one person or do you believe that there’s multiple people involved?
We’re not going to talk about that.

Was she sexually assaulted?

Can you give your personal opinion, I know you said this crime was senseless, can you expand on that, your personal feelings on this case?
I’m gonna reserve my comments until this case is resolved and I will be more than happy at that time to share my comments.

Unintelligble. How is the dept filling the role?
We, we’re at an all time low manpower right now, we have currently 57 deputies, we’ll be hiring four more, that puts us at 61, 1983 when I hired, and I was badge number 76 at one point we had 87 people, we are like everybody else out there, our troops have been cut, we’re surviving, what’s keeping us afloat is over the last two years, our call load has gone down from 32K to 30K complaints per year. We had to add people into our detective bureau, when we took over, we’re getting by but a lot of those resources, have been on overtime but the county of Monroe has taken care of us knowing in a case like this, that that’s what we’d have to operate on. As you can see right here, hundreds of people have been interviewed, 550 pages of the report, we’ve got 200 pages of phone records, so it’s been a long, complex case but this is the puzzle that we started out with nothing and we’re at three quarters of the puzzle and we’re not going to stop until we complete the puzzle.

Unintelligible
These guys are professionals. I couldn’t be more proud of them, they’ve put in a lot of time on this case, a lot of overtime, like anything else it has its wear and tear on the family, families have been understanding. They’ll endure they’re gonna get this job done and --- The End

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...rence-on-chelsea-bruck-investigation/32574618

Yesterday the Monroe County Sheriff’s Office recovered the skeletal remains of a female in a wooded area, on private property, off Briar Hill Rd s of Newberg Road in Ash Township. Michigan State Police evidence technicians were called in to assist and process the scene. The victim’s body was then sent to the Wayne county morgue along with dental records of Chelsea Bruck, a missing person case that occurred Oct. 26, 2014, almost six months ago to the day. Today at approx 4 pm we received con from the wayne county medical examiners office that the body was in fact that of Chelsea Bruck. Since that time, the Bruck family has been notified. The Wayne county medical examiners office has not completed their autopsy, therefore I cannot give you an official cause of death at this time. In fact they stated that a thorough investigation could take up to a month to complete. Over the past few months detectives have gathered evidence from several locations both in and out of the county of Monroe. Evidence was also recovered at the scene yesterday. This is our case up to today. The Monroe County Sheriff’s Office will continue to use all the resources available to us, including the Michigan state police and FBI who have been assisting in the investigation since day one to apprehend those responsible for this senseless murder. Our thoughts and prayers are with the Bruck family, I would also like to thank the community for their overwhelming support, to the Bruck family throughout the investigation.

Questions:

Can you speak a little bit about that evidence and do you have any suspects, persons of interest at this time?

Can you tell us about the site where you recovered some clothing is that related to the case?
That is related to this case. When we sent the clothing to the crime lab, we knew that it would take 4-6 weeks at a minimum before we would get any results back but yes, that is evidence from this case.

Yes.
No.

We believe at this time, that the, in all likelihood, the crime was committed at or near where the body was located.

The day she disappeared?
Yes

No.

I talked to a neighbor; he said he had Monroe County Sheriff’s Office out there, for someone trespassing out there on that property at the end of October. Do you know if that’s related to this?
I do know that the owner of the property as given permission to a friend of his to bow hunt that property, so he did bow hunt that property for several months. That person is not a person of interest in this case.

Unintelligible
No

Is that site, is that a crime scene (unintelligible—sounds like she’s asking if they will continue to build there)
According to his wife, probably not. But we’re not going to speak for him. They were devastated by what they found there.

Absolutely.

Jeff?
Detective Sgt Jeff Pauly, Monroe Sheriff’s Office, we notified the family today, they are taking it as expected. They do request that everyone give them some privacy during this difficult time.

There were massive searches, hundreds and hundreds of volunteers, a million plus flyers (unintelligible)
They’re very appreciative of the effort of the sheriff’s office, the state police, the FBI, the citizens, the volunteers, yes; they’re very appreciative of the effort.

We’re continuing to follow the tips and leads and wherever the investigation takes us, that’s what we will follow.

Anything that you’re asking of the public, or anything that you still want to know from them?
If they have any information we ask that they contact the Monroe County Detectives Bureau, 734-250-7530.

If they have anything related to the disappearance and now the murder of Chelsea Bruck.

You mentioned that you believe the crime was committed near or close to where the body was located. Have you had any sense based on the level of decomposition or how the body was when it was found, I mean, could she have been alive a lot longer after this party on the 26th?
I’m not going to comment on that. I mean, it’s hard for us to say, several months later, exactly when, um, we’re still trying to analyze that, figure it out.

Was the body clothed?

Are you able to speak on the level of decomposition or the challenge it brings for you and investigators when you have had a body out there for months?
It is challenging in that I believe that’s principally why its gonna take the medical examiners office several weeks to come up with an answer.

No, no they did not.

No relation.

So the body was found in Flat Rock but the clothing was in Ash Township, is that what you said earlier or what was the Ash township (unintelligible)
Yesterday the body was found in Ash Township, the clothes were found in Flat Rock.

Her clothes?
Her clothes.

Can you identify if that clothing was what she was wearing the night she went missing?

The entire costume?
Not the entire costume.

Were there things on the costume such as like blood or anything that you guys are going to use?
Obviously, that’s being examined forensically with the Michigan State Police and like I said, we’re expected a report back within the next few weeks but yes, visually there was evidence on the clothing.

What was?

When were you able to confirm that the clothing found in Flat Rock was (unintelliglble)
It was a unique costume, Bryan has been working on this since day one, she hand made the costume, and so, it was, one of a kind.

Are there any signs she put a fight or indication of what the suspect might have done?

Have you ever been called out to that location (unintelligible) for any kind of weird occurrences, any kind of trespassing, anything else?

No, we haven’t. We have had incidents in the past out there, accidents, four wheeler accidents, I can think of two offhand, in the past few years, that resulted in fatalities, but nothing of this nature.

When you look at the search I mean, (unintelligible) recovering a body in Ash Twnshp, you see that this was a very wide search (unintelligible).
Each time we’ve received information, how small it was, we went out and we searched those areas-- the family, we’ve kept them in the loop all along, they’ve instructed their people and where the search is as well and that’s what led us to those locations we searched prior.

How far (unintelligible) where the body was found form where the party (unintelligible)
About 12 miles.

Had the owner of the property visited the property before april before we started (?) winter:
Yes, they closed out last year putting a (berm?) on the side of the road and put evergreen trees in, they’ve been back there this spring, there was a swampy area and what they’re doing is ditch dirt and things on that line, they would fill it up with a backhoe and come back and level it out, and they ran a sewage drain all the way out and that’s what they were doing is trying to get the, get it where they could get back there without it all being swamp.

No

No they are not suspects

No, coming in along the backside it’s all woods. You wouldn’t be able to get a vehicle there.

13 acres

For those of us there last night, do you believe that whoever did this has to have a relatively good idea of this area, geography, the challenges, a wooded area secluded like that?
I believe he was, I believe the person was familiar with the railroad tracks that are there, which has been a commonly parking area in that past, I believe that person is familiar with the area and that’s what led that person to the area.

Are you talking or is your search in any way going to concentrate on folks around that area?

Have you ruled out that its only one person or do you believe that there’s multiple people involved?

Can you give your personal opinion, I know you said this crime was senseless, can you expand on that, your personal feelings on this case?
I’m gonna reserve my comments until this case is resolved and I will be more than happy at that time to share my comments.

We, we’re at an all time low manpower right now, we have currently 57 deputies, we’ll be hiring four more, that puts us at 61, 1983 when I hired, and I was badge number 76 at one point we had 87 people, we are like everybody else out there, our troops have been cut, we’re surviving, what’s keeping us afloat is over the last two years, our call load has gone down from 32K to 30K complaints per year. We had to add people into our detective bureau, when we took over, we’re getting by but a lot of those resources, have been on overtime but the county of Monroe has taken care of us knowing in a case like this, that that’s what we’d have to operate on. As you can see right here, hundreds of people have been interviewed, 550 pages of the report, we’ve got 200 pages of phone records, so it’s been a long, complex case but this is the puzzle that we started out with nothing and we’re at three quarters of the puzzle and we’re not going to stop until we complete the puzzle.

Unintelligible
These guys are professionals. I couldn’t be more proud of them, they’ve put in a lot of time on this case, a lot of overtime, like anything else it has its wear and tear on the family, families have been understanding. They’ll endure they’re gonna get this job done and --- The End
Great job Klily444!!!
Thank you SO much!!

I walked in the sunshine today for Chelsea, then I sat down for a long time thinking about her case. Here are my random thoughts, subject to change:

LE needs to talk to HB again. He was threatened in to recanting
There are many people who know what happened, but are very afraid
This had everything to do with rituals, and evidence found will confirm that
Turnquists "side business" plays a role, he knows the Perps
Chelsea was heavily drugged, forensics should prove this out
One of the participants will confess to LE very soon, several are involved

All speculation, of course. We shall see.

Here are photos from the DFP
The photos below show how a car could drive along the tracks:
dc083fecba4c8266278fe5e6fbf72171.jpg

bce84a41d57a2503ed4a6f8ab40f11b2.jpg

The photos below show the "gated" drive that was established in August of last year.

f919674bdb6ff25119eea47dbdb68b63.jpg

e2541e2676f76f388ae52ad63308220f.jpg

9a81e34a4118dd2a337b28c9f583b0b0.jpg

What I am interpreting is that one could drive along the RR tracks, park, and walk over the brush right into to wooded area where Chelsea was found.

Locals, your thoughts? Is this plausible?

http://www.freep.com/story/news/loc...s-chelsea-bruck-wants-justice-death/26419669/

Is that overpass highway 275?
And what type of trees are those?

Questions:

Yes.
No.

The day she disappeared?
Yes

No.

Unintelligible
No

Absolutely.

Jeff?

Was the body clothed?

No, no they did not.

No relation.

Her clothes?
Her clothes.

The entire costume?
Not the entire costume.

What was?

About 12 miles.

No

No they are not suspects

13 acres

Unintelligible

You're an angel to do this klily44. Thank you very much!

I walked in the sunshine today for Chelsea, then I sat down for a long time thinking about her case. Here are my random thoughts, subject to change:

LE needs to talk to HB again. He was threatened in to recanting
There are many people who know what happened, but are very afraid
This had everything to do with rituals, and evidence found will confirm that
Turnquists "side business" plays a role, he knows the Perps
Chelsea was heavily drugged, forensics should prove this out
One of the participants will confess to LE very soon, several are involved

All speculation, of course. We shall see.

You're on the mark, rosesfromangels, I agree with your every point.

Glad you got some sun today :)

Ash trees, some oaks and evergreens, roses? I'll ask a tree guy I know, tomorrow, to be certain.

Yes, it appears to be

5dfed122f65e1648e46f0d21658be0ca.jpg

While you have the picture up, that long stretchy tree lined path on the other side of track does look a lot like where the fight video took place, as GigTu pointed out earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413