*Crime-related TV shows to watch TODAY!*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://insider.foxnews.com/2015/03/...cott-petersons-exclusive-cushy-life-death-row
Watch "Geraldo Rivera Reports: Scott Peterson 10 Years on Death Row" tonight at 9p ET.

It's been 10 years since Scott Peterson was sentenced to death for the murder of his eight-months-pregnant wife, Laci, and their unborn child.

Last night in a special one-hour report, Geraldo Rivera took an in-depth look at the riveting case and Peterson's surprisingly privileged life on death row in San Quentin prison.

Nancy Mulane, author of "Life After Murder: Five Men in Search of Redemption," is one of the few outsiders to see Peterson's life inside San Quentin.

She told Geraldo that the convicted killer has a single cell inside an exclusive part of the prison, the best accommodations he could hope to have.

Mulane explained that Peterson has access to outdoor facilities, including a protective roof, and even a basketball court.

"I saw this quite, I would have to say, buff-looking young man with his shirt off," Mulane said. "And he was playing basketball. He looked like you were watching some college athletes out on a neighborhood court play basketball."

"You've been around a lot of prisons," Geraldo said. "It sounds to me like what you describe is the cushiest environment that you've seen."

Mulane revealed that there are some death row prisoners in California who are in their cells 23 or 24 hours a day without getting out and without having contact with other prisoners.

"They are not having the life Scott Peterson is having. Scott Peterson has an exclusive life inside San Quentin," Mulane said.
Revealed: Scott Peterson is living a 'cushy' life on death row 10 years after he was sentenced to death for murdering 8-months-pregnant wife Laci and their unborn son

Read more:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...gnant-wife-Laci-unborn-son.html#ixzz3V9umYHeL
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3006527/Scott-Peterson-living-cushy-life-death-row-10-years-sentenced-death-murdering-8-months-pregnant-wife-Laci-unborn-son.html

Jodi Arias: Dirty Little Secret is on LMN today (Friday) at 4:00PM (EDT).

Today (Saturday) at 2:00PM (EDT):

Ghandi (1982)

The legendary Indian leader uses peaceful means to free his homeland from British rule.

I don't think it's on yet but I see the Lifetime is actually going to have a Lizzie Borden series that picks up where their TV movie left off.

About The Lizzie Borden Chronicles

In Lifetime’s new limited series "The Lizzie Borden Chronicles" (#LizzieBorden), Golden Globe® and Emmy® Award nominee Christina Ricci ("Monster") reprises her role as the notorious murder suspect from the network’s hit original movie "Lizzie Borden Took An Ax." It premieres on Sunday, April 5, at 10pm ET/PT. Screen Actors Guild Award® winner Clea DuVall ("Argo") also reprises her role as Lizzie’s sister, Emma, in the eight-part series.

"The Lizzie Borden Chronicles" delivers an intense and fictionalized account of actual events and people surrounding Lizzie’s life after her controversial acquittal of the horrific double murder of her father and stepmother in 1892, when the exonerated figure lives a life awash in newfound celebrity filled with scandalous love affairs...

http://www.mylifetime.com/shows/the-lizzie-borden-chronicles/about

Tonight (Saturday) at 8:00 on TCM:

Witness for the Prosecution (1957)

A British lawyer gets caught up in a couple's tangled marital affairs when he defends the husband for murder.

The Lizzie Borden Chronicles (limited series) premieres tonight (Sunday) at 10:00PM (Eastern) on Lifetime.

Today (Wednesday) on LMN:

2:00PM (EDT) The Hunt for the I-5 Killer

4:00PM (EDT) Prosecuting Casey Anthony

Cleveland Abduction will be reprised tonight (Sunday) at 8:00PM (EDT) on Lifetime.

Note: I watched the premiere last night and found it extremely disturbing but worthwhile. Please use discretion if you watch with youngsters around as there are several scenes of rape, torture, and violence towards women.

Thankyou for this thread bettedaviseyes and all who keep it going.
I love true crime shows and movies, but have come across a lot I haven't seen yet.
So, lots of good ones for me to watch.

True crime movies today (Thursday) on LMN/Lifetime. Times are Eastern Daylight.

12:00PM (LMN) Cries Unheard: The Donna Yaklich Story

4:00PM (Lifetime) Karla

6:00PM (Lifetime) Jodi Arias: Dirty Little Secret

8:00PM (Lifetime) Cleveland Abduction

10:00PM (Lifetime) Beyond the Headlines: Cleveland Abduction

True crime movies today (Friday) on LMN (times are Eastern Daylight).

4:00PM The Perfect Husband (Scott Peterson)

6:00PM The Pastor's Wife (Mary Winkler)

Thankyou for this thread bettedaviseyes and all who keep it going.
I love true crime shows and movies, but have come across a lot I haven't seen yet.
So, lots of good ones for me to watch.

Yes a BIG TY BDE and everyone posting TV Movies!

So glad this thread caught my eye!!

Tonight (Saturday) on Lifetime. Times listed are Eastern Daylight.

6:00PM Cleveland Abduction

8:00PM Premiere of Stockholm, Pennsylvania (2015). While not based on an actual incident, this film has garnered stellar reviews and boasts a fine cast.

Plot summary: A young woman, kidnapped as a child, struggles to readjust to life and her family after being returned home 17 years later.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back