Royal Baby #2 is on it's way ..

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well, forth in line for the throne, at least until George grows up and has a child.

"Monday's child is fair of face..."

by Mother Goose

Monday's child is fair of face,
Tuesday's child is full of grace;
Wednesday's child is full of woe,
Thursday's child has far to go;
Friday's child is loving and giving,
Saturday's child works hard for its living;
But the child that is born on the Sabbath day
Is bonny and blithe, and good and gay.

Congratulation to the Duke and Duchess on the birth of their baby girl!

My name choice: Alice Elizabeth Diana

Royal baby: Catherine gives birth to a girl

By Greg Botelho, Faith Karimi and Elaine Ly, CNN

Updated 8:40 AM ET, Sat May 2, 2015

London (CNN)—It's a princess!

That was the happy news on Saturday morning, after the Duchess of Cambridge -- the British royal also known as Catherine -- gave birth to her second child.

The little girl came into the world at 8:34 a.m. (3:34 a.m. ET) Saturday at London's St. Mary's Hospital, Kensington Palace announced. She weighed 8 pounds, 3 ounces.

Simply by virtue of being born, the newborn girl is fourth in line for the throne. That's behind her grandfather Charles, the Prince of Wales; her father, William, who was with his wife at the hospital; and her big brother, Prince George, who was born in July 2013...

http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/02/europe/uk-royal-baby-duchess-of-cambridge-hospitalized/index.html

Apparently other royal mothers in fairly recent history have been told not to use George or Elizabeth.

They already have George......

They might go for something different like Alice, but I think it will be Elizabeth.

Princess Alice was a shipping disaster that was tangentially connected to the Jack the Ripper Case.:thinking:

I have a bit of a theory that the bookies are just making Charlotte, Alice and Victoria the favourites, so that the punters put all their money on those names and then lose it when the baby ends up being called Elizabeth. ;)

Given that Chelsea Clinton's firstborn is named Charlotte, I don't see that as a possibility for the royal Princess. :moo:

Alice is the frontrunner according to the bookies, but seems too good to be true.

Everytime I hear the name Alice I think of the song Alice's Restaurant, or Alice Cooper. I know for a fact they don't care where my mind goes in naming Royal Baby Girl. Nothing wrong with modern names with Diana in the 5-6 names. So glad she had a girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everytime I hear the name Alice I think of the song Alice's Restaurant, or Alice Cooper. I know for a fact they don't care where my mind goes in naming Royal Baby Girl. Nothing wrong with modern names with Diana in the 5-6 names. So glad she had a girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think of Alice in Wonderland and Alice Through the Looking Glass :)

4cf0c9ba-b247-4962-b75f-3113c44bfa52_800.jpg

BobWoodruff
@BobWoodruff

Tower Bridge of London glows PINK-to mark arrival of the princess! #RoyalBaby @ABC

welcome little one :loveyou:

39dc694b-2f2f-4ae2-a2ac-0810bb86b600_800.jpg

@standardnews

Royal baby news: Queen wears pink during official duties on great-grandchild's birthday bit.ly/1JHVxdC

Yay ! IT'S A GIRL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to William, Kate, George, and the other royals !

CD_nX-yW0AEQnYB.jpg

Royal Navy
✔
@RoyalNavy

HMS Lancaster, known as the ‘Queen’s Frigate’, sent a message of congratulations to @KensingtonRoyal on the new birth
6:27 AM - 2 May 2015

I'm going with Elizabeth....I had a nightmare nap where they named her " Luthra"...I cried I'm my dream...lol

Elizabeth Diana Alexandra Katherine Victoria - that's my pick

Will the Duke and Duchess have to settle their outstanding bills before they leave? A suite at the Lindo Wing now costs £6,570 for a normal delivery, but for Kate it would be £5,913 as she gets 10% off for having already given birth there when she had Prince George in 2013. There is also the small matter of consultant fees of around £6,000. If Kate wishes to stay for an additional night, it will cost her an extra £2,300.

Twitter
Facebook
Likes0

Caithlin Mercer

http://yahoonewsuk.tumblr.com/royal-baby/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads