WH Court Hearing 11 May-GJ 20 May, Indicted on Six Charges

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Does anyone else find it hard to figure out how this makes sense? WH broke in, but said hey "AB I gained us entry, but now you go in"?
And if WH broke in to search for AJ's belongings etc, why would he leave it for someone else to find?
I'm just trying to rationalize this and I can't.

Exactly, Mistree. Good post! JMO, some of those trying to play the ole poor-innocent-victim-role now, were most likely involved in more ways than one. As today's court hearing shows, prosecution feels their testimonies are a likely important part of their investigation and proving their case(s) against WH, so whatever role *those others* may have played will probably never come to light as they (LE and prosecution) need to protect them as they need them, so therefore we, the public, should just sweep it under the rug just like they are going to do. This is all JMO and IMO.

Grand Jury convening next Wednesday according to news broadcast, no link.

Wasn't it WEs or Jenn that called and they were transferred to homicide detective?
It was in MSM.

She said it for sure in an interview here though it's not quite msm:

“Literally every department is working on it. I had called them yesterday about something and the [officer] transferred me somewhere and the guy who picked up the phone was from the freaking Homicide Department and set my heart out the window.”

http://www.maceandcrown.com/2015/03/07/local-girl-missing-in-norfolk-odu-assists-in-search/

I keep thinking I either heard it elsewhere in another interview or maybe WH also said something similar. Unfortunately many articles have been updated over older ones or disappeared completely so it's getting hard to keep tracking stuff.

Wasn't it WEs or Jenn that called and they were transferred to homicide detective?
It was in MSM.

That was the interview of him explaining they brought in the "creme de creme" LOL He snatched that homicide detectives card and said "yea yea I get it, ok?" or something like that.

I also think one of them said they called in with a tip and were transferred to homicide.

I am trying to find the links but I think it was during the CH Interview that someone on here posted transcripts to ;)

"WH: Now the police did verify that information, never showed us a picture. That was on Saturday the first week. Understand that the case moved this past Monday, you know, they brought some new detectives on board. The cream of the the crop.. “la crème la crème” [sic] was how it was put to me.. homicide detectives. I knew what they were saying. I said: just give me your card, I know you’re homicide cops. I get it. I do, I get it, ok? It’s been a week. I get it, you know, whatever – I have hoped, I have prayed... I get it. I’m getting angry now, but uh…"

I tried to link the interview but the link says the interview is gone. Maybe I can find the transcripts on here...

She said it for sure in an interview here though it's not quite msm:

“Literally every department is working on it. I had called them yesterday about something and the [officer] transferred me somewhere and the guy who picked up the phone was from the freaking Homicide Department and set my heart out the window.”

http://www.maceandcrown.com/2015/03/07/local-girl-missing-in-norfolk-odu-assists-in-search/

I keep thinking I either heard it elsewhere in another interview or maybe WH also said something similar. Unfortunately many articles have been updated over older ones or disappeared completely so it's getting hard to keep tracking stuff.

It was in another article. I clearly remember. But when I searched I got the same one as you did.

IMO POOP JMP

the way this idiot talks I would not even ask him to join a garden club much less a gang..if he was affiliated I would think more along the lines of girlfriend and nothing more...like the source ;)

Exactly. The real AB is not a club that just anyone can join, it is a very hardcore, very secretive prison gang. In many ways, they model themselves after The Mafia. You don't just "join" the AB, any more than you just join The Mafia. A recruit is hand selected, based on their "prison credentials" and they are vigorously tested, long before they are ever accepted as members. Now, you may see some "Aryan Brotherhood" social club crap on the internet, but believe me, that is NOT the real deal.

No way in HELL Wesley Hadsell was an actual AB member, IMO. Although, I imagine he was happy to perpetuate that BS to a bunch of easily impressed kids who don't know their heads from their...toes.

Exactly. The real AB is not a club that just anyone can join, it is a very hardcore, very secretive prison gang. In many ways, they model themselves after The Mafia. You don't just "join" the AB, any more than you just join The Mafia. A recruit is hand selected, based on their "prison credentials" and they are vigorously tested, long before they are ever accepted as members. Now, you may see some "Aryan Brotherhood" social club crap on the internet, but believe me, that is NOT the real deal.

No way in HELL Wesley Hadsell was an actual AB member, IMO. Although, I imagine he was happy to perpetuate that BS to a bunch of easily impressed kids who don't know their heads from their...toes.

Absolutely agree.

Just a small segment on WH court appearncae from WAVY 10:

"...A GJ will hear charges against the adoptive father of a Norfolk teen found dead earlier this year. Police have not charged Wesley Hadsell in AJ Hadsell's death or disappearance but he does face charges for interfering with the police investigation while she was still missing. Hadsell admitted to us on camera he broke into the home of one of AJ's friends he suspected was involved. He told us he found AJ's jacket there. Today in court witnesses testified about how Hadsell tried to cover up the break in, and how he got one of them to lead police to the jacket. A GJ will hear the case next Wednesday. The ME still has not determined how AJ died."

I think if they had evidence of that - it would make it breaking and entering. Perhaps they don't have any evidence that he was planting evidence?

The statute...

If any person break and enter a dwelling house while said dwelling is occupied, either in the day or nighttime, with the intent to commit any misdemeanor except assault and battery or trespass, he shall be guilty of a Class 6 felony. However, if the person was armed with a deadly weapon at the time of such entry, he shall be guilty of a Class 2 felony.
----
So, I could enter your house to get out of the rain and not be committing a crime. That sounds wrong. Perhaps I am wrong.

I have not read ahead-

But, maybe it has something to do with the fact it ended up not being AJ's jacket? Maybe it was in fact someone's gf's jacket, so they argued why would he plant a jacket that was not AJ's? This is just a guess.

IMO the Judge does not think Wesley Hadsell was breaking into the home to commit a crime. t was not a robbery. Nothing was taken.

I think these charges were dropped so they can focus on the ones that are important.
I don't think they need the B&E charges they have all they need keep him in Jail.
JMO

IMO the Judge does not think Wesley Hadsell was breaking into the home to commit a crime. t was not a robbery. Nothing was taken.

I think these charges were dropped so they can focus on the ones that are important.
I don't think they need the B&E charges they have all they need keep him in Jail.JMO

I really hope this is true.

Hi Everyone... forgive me if this has already been posted, I am trying to keep up. Here are a couple good reference articles I found on today's hearing.

http://wtkr.com/2015/05/11/judge-di...ey-hadsell-four-others-will-go-to-grand-jury/

<He was charged with four felony counts of Obstruction of Justice, one count of Possession of Ammunition by a Felon, one felony count of Breaking & Entering into an Occupied House, and one felony count of Maiming an Animal.

The breaking and entering charge and the maiming charge were both dismissed. The other five charges were certified to a Grand Jury.

Those charges will go before the Grand Jury next Wednesday and it will be determined whether Hadsell will be indicted.>

http://www.13newsnow.com/story/news...-court-on-obstruction-other-charges/27109821/

<In a preliminary hearing Monday, four obstruction of justice charges and one possessing ammunition as a felon charge was continued and will now go to a grand jury next week.

A judge dismissed a breaking and entering charge and a misdemeanor charge of crimes against an animal.

The judge heard from four witnesses, including friends of Hadsell who testified that he told them about the break in. They also claim that Hadsell is in an Aryan Brotherhood gang.>

Re: BPD - BPD was not diagnosed often or well understood in the 90's and is often misconstrued with bi-polar and vice versa. The reason it is more likely BPD here is Wes' impulse control and outward actions. BiPolar individuals tend to direct inwards. Here is a quick comparison:

http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/borderline-personality-disorder-bipolar-disorder

(snipped the rest and moved it to the new hearing thread)

http://wavy.com/2015/05/11/wesley-hadsell-obstruction-of-justice-case-to-be-continued/
BBM:

One witness said Hadsell asked him March 5 about the layout of the home of the person he suspected, and whether it had any security.

At that point, someone at the Hadsell home called police about the jacket, but the witness said he did not tell detectives the whole story about what he found.

The witness said he did not tell police the whole story about the jacket until March 20. They arrested Hadsell the next day, and charged him with four counts of obstructing justice, one charge of possessing ammunition after a felony and one charge of breaking and entering. He was also charged with animal cruelty after allegedly hitting a dog during the break-in.

The B&E being dropped is likely what Eileen is saying - it would slow down the process, especially if he will be charged with murder - it is just an unnecessary caseload and CF's mom doesn't really need "Justice." for that.

But she needs it for the dog being punched. WTF?

Re: Aryan Brotherhood...

AB told the court
that Wes told him
that Wes was "a member of the Aryan Brotherhood" after watching him hide bullets in his vent duct at the hotel
which was put on record as his sworn testimony?

And he doesn't see where that leads?

I can see WH making this up, but I also can take one good look at him, imagine him 10 years younger, and know it is probably true. If he was in prison in California, it is very unlikely he wasn't absorbed into one gang or another. It should be a fairly easy claim to check out - beyond his eyelid tattoos, he should also have any one of several induction or rank tattoos on his arms or back that depict the A/AB, swastika or other symbols they use for identification, or he can just recite the pledge. We did discuss this possibility a few times over the threads but could never establish it as a fact so it lost momentum. I truly hope LE had this info on Mar 6th. It could also be why the investigation was being handled by special resources and agencies so early on.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...orfolk-3-March-2015-5&p=11617924#post11617924

Here is some useful info:

Nutshell:
http://www.fbi.gov/houston/press-re...-brotherhood-of-texas-racketeering-conspiracy

https://books.google.hr/books?id=52Yn9-Zz8ugC&lpg=PA10&ots=QAPF-dboZ6&dq=gang%20tattoos%20law%20enforcement&pg=PA100#v=onepage&q=aryan&f=false

While Canadian, still relevant:
https://info.publicintelligence.net/CBSA-TattooHandbook.pdf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-LJ6WyHmEw

If you love reading official documents, note where this story begins:
http://vault.fbi.gov/Aryan Brotherhood /Aryan Brotherhood Part 1 of 1/view

This is huge because it gives us motive regardless if there are other, more personal factors. It also raises questions:

Why was he trying to get back into the gang? Typically once you're in, you're never out. Retired at 36? Yeah right.
Was he possibly trying to get in, period? Murdering his Asian would be a very AB thing to require IMO. This could be something he has been doing for a very long time, starting with the B&Es and prison time, then graduating on to a murder.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo
Back