2. 09:50 pm, Wed, April 22, shattered rear window
  3. 11:15 pm, Wed, April 22, woman shot in the neck
  4. 12:10 pm, Thu, April 23, shattered front driver side window
  5. 09:50 am, Tue, April 28, shattered driver side window#5
  6. ??:?? , Wed, April 29, shattered passenger seat rear
  7. ??:?? , Wed, April 29, shattered passenger window
  8. Early afternoon, Thu, May 7 a window
  9. 10 am found, Mon, May 18, Shot twice, fatally

still looking for a time on the 29th incidents, if anyone recalls a source on it?

:BUMP:

you rock!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ea: Great work on the timeline, FHG. Thank you.

(This is probably related to the lowlife meatball dog poisoner)

"John, he was an icon in the community," said Windsor Mayor John Vazquez. "Somebody brought violence into my backyard. And hurt one of my neighbors, one of my brothers."

Vazquez said he likes to think of Windsor as Mayberry.

"I expect Andy and Opie literally to be down at Boardwalk park fishing. But I will also we don't have a Mayberry law enforcement around here.* We have a 21st century law enforcement group," he said. "We have the best and the brightest people in this case."

The mayor is getting briefings from the police chief, adding he's confident the town is getting the help it needs, including aid from the FBI.

Yet he's also asking the public to be vigilant.

"What keeps us safe is everybody being engaged and being a part of that safety and security," he said. "Evil, the only place it doesn't exist is in heaven."

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...s-concerned-after-cyclist-was-shot-and-killed

(I just want to say to Forager and FHG again, thank you for all your hard work on the maps, timeline, etc. I know that was a lot of time and work to put that together!)

CO Possible Serial Shooter Case Map

1. 11:15 am, Tue, April 21, Shattered Jail Van
  6. Between 10, Wed, April 29, shattered passenger seat rear
  7. and 11:00 am , Wed, April 29, shattered passenger window

(I just want to say to Forager and FHG again, thank you for all your hard work on the maps, timeline, etc. I know that was a lot of time and work to put that together!)

You're very welcome, magz, anything for you. Added the time for the 29th.

CO Possible Serial Shooter Case Map

1. 11:15 am, Tue, April 21, Shattered Jail Van
  6. Between 10, Wed, April 29, shattered passenger seat rear
  7. and 11:00 am , Wed, April 29, shattered passenger window

You're very welcome, magz, anything for you. Added the time for the 29th.

Great work. Appears to be a pattern indeed with the times...works during the day, goes in maybe after 1:00pm and works late into the evening maybe 9ish? Nothing between these hours...half asleep and crosseyed...

Looks like all are Monday thru Thursday, mostly MTW, no Fri Sat Sun---maybe he has kids on the weekend or something...or doesn't work weekends and travel in that area...

Note to pick up here in the morning---this timeline rocks with the times! Progress here I think!!!! Awesome job FHG.

Just thought about something---the shattereds occurred along a major freeway---with all the cars, they would had to have closed the freeway to reaaaallllly look for evidence, I don't think they did that did they? Maybe there are bullets still there...

:eek:fftobed:

Kai mentioned the Beltway sniper operated out of more than one state---Wyoming is close---anything in Wyoming? Might be good to link other state's incidents for reference---some similar threads are below at the bottom of the page---any outstanding sniper incidents where the perp hasn't been caught?

Hmmmm, just thinking, feel free to ignore. The bike shooting was the only Monday shooting, and one of two with any type of injury. I think it's fairly safe to say the weapon used in those two shooting is different from whatever shattered the other windows. ( let's assume that anyway for the moment). Why the change in weapon for just two shootings? The bike shooting doesn't fit the rest of the timeline. No other windows shattered or shootings are being reported over the weekends or on Mondays. Maybe someone else is responsible for that shooting ?
We do still have the other woman that was shot though. Where does she fit in? Does anyone know what window she was shot thru? The articles I just skimmed said windshield? If that's correct isn't that the only windshield shattered? ( sorry, trying to catch up and keep current at the same time)

The drivers side window was shot out in the case of the woman hit in the neck.

Hmmmm, just thinking, feel free to ignore. The bike shooting was the only Monday shooting, and one of two with any type of injury. I think it's fairly safe to say the weapon used in those two shooting is different from whatever shattered the other windows. ( let's assume that anyway for the moment). Why the change in weapon for just two shootings? The bike shooting doesn't fit the rest of the timeline. No other windows shattered or shootings are being reported over the weekends or on Mondays. Maybe someone else is responsible for that shooting ?
We do still have the other woman that was shot though. Where does she fit in? Does anyone know what window she was shot thru? The articles I just skimmed said windshield? If that's correct isn't that the only windshield shattered? ( sorry, trying to catch up and keep current at the same time)

There's also the chance that he has a 22 caliber rifle which wasn't doing the job for him through the windshield after the woman he shot in the neck. He thus targeted a bicycle rider with not one but two shots. As random as the shots taken may have been, the perp seems fixated on this local. The bicycle rider seemed a very popular well known visible figure out and about in the community and very dependably riding his bike on that route. This could be some community nut who has been hassling people and had gripes going back a while in other ways. His first targets were at a jail truck and near a commuter parking lot. Could he have done time, had job that took him through the commuter lot, lost a job, retraced and shot at the path of his resentments? It would have to be, it seems to me, somebody who maybe started out working his anger out in shot 'em video games, so maybe with gripes and younger, then onto live moving targets, then went past the threshold and was bloodied with the victim shot in the neck, then escalated to a kill of a bicycle rider, a moving target with no windshields in the way. So now he's a killer and probably believes in his nutty head, a masterful one. I hope somebody who knows him intervenes before he does more harm. His first victim was a woman, any after that?

Here's one from November. Maybe it was practice? Note they also suspect an SUV.
http://denver.cbslocal.com/2014/11/20/brighton-police-offer-reward-in-windows-shot-out/

Greeeeat find!!!!!!!!!!!! Marking spot.... Good work SQ!

Nearly 80 Car Windows Shot Out In Brighton, Police Say

November 20, 2014 3:57 PM

"BRIGHTON, Colo. (CBS4)– Police in Brighton are investigating more than 79 cases of criminal mischief after vehicle windows were shot out.

The windows appear to have been shot out with a high-powered BB or pellet gun from a moving vehicle over an 18-hour period beginning about 7 p.m. Wednesday.

Police believe the windows shot out is related to a number of similar cases reported in the past few weeks.

“It looks like someone did the damage driving around in a vehicle with a fairly high-powered …*BB*gun or pellet gun,” John Bradley with Brighton police said.

Information gathered so far indicates the suspects may be travelling in a gray or light-colored SUV."

photo-11.jpg
Surveillance picture showing a possible suspect in the windows shot out in Brighton (credit: Brighton Police)

Forager /FHG: I think we should add Brighton and Nov 2014 to the map!!!! Please and thank you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FlyOfDragons