OH OH - Chillicothe/Middletown Missing/Murdered, Possible Serial Killer

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thank you. I had to read the article three times before I saw the breakin part. I thought it said they had searched the ex's place for Tiffany and hadn't found her [emoji14]

But...her late boyfriend? Late usually means deceased, not just ex.
Late boyfriend/fiance died of stroke.

Who am I? I am that tiny voice in the back of your mind which encourages you to be who you choose to be as long as you are truthful to yourself. I am that tiny voice in the back of your mind that encourages you to reach higher. I am that tiny voice in the back of your mind that makes you understand that you are a survivor...that you are important...that you matter.

rsbm

This is starting to turn my stomach.

Now, it could be a very strange coincidence, but there is a thread about a serial killer in Daytona Beach and surrounding areas- mostly prostitutes, drug issues etc.

Here's where it gets weird to me- There has not been a killing since 2008. These Ohio disappearances/murders seem to start right around the same time as the last murder in FL.

Could we have a relocated serial killer here? Truck driver, got a new route? Military? Just someone who up and moved, found a new place to kill since LE was on his trail before?

Here's the link to the WS thread:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-County-Daytona-Beach-(Ridgwood-Ave-corridor)

I'd love to hear what everyone thinks.

Sorry so late to this thread, been looking at Fl and all the murders there. Same stuff here as there. I do know that LE and FBI think this guy is possibly a trucker, and we know truckers lose routes or move etc. So it is possible he has relocated to Ohio. I went back to 2003 for murders of prostitutes in FL and here are some numbers. This is only Daytona, I-4, South FL and West and North FL. I know there is probably more but this is what I was looking at, the ones that seem to have something in common, like how they were found, or how they were killed.

2003 2 found dead
2004 3 found dead
2005 3
2006 2
2007 6
2008 0 none
2009 1
2010 2
2011 6
2013 0 none
2014 2
2015 1 so far, in Daytona.

I don't think all of the murders in any way are all connected, but something to think about if you are looking for a pattern or someone who changed locations. Some of these girls were shot, some found in water, some BFT, some I don't know how they died as it hasn't been released.

Jason Mccrary still gives me chills.

Since he was arrested there have been no disappearances.

He has 3 or 4 facebook profiles and is friends with Tiffany and other family members of the victims (Lynch, Claytor, and Trego I believe)

He is 99% likely to be charged in Claytor's death. I think they have an overwhelming amount of evidence. I think they threatened him with the death penalty and he's talking.

Rt 50 is a straight shot from where he was staying in Massieville to where Tameka and Tiffany were found. It's also a very easy trip to where Shasta was found.

MOO

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Do you know what he did for a living?

So just for clarity sake, the commonalities seem to be:

Occupation
Drug habit
Most were Moms trying to clean up (?)
Ages are fairly close
Area (Chillicothe)
Location of bodies that have been found.
Most knew one another.

Does that seem accurate for the six we were discussing originally?

TIA

I do know that when a person gets off drugs and goes back, they are in risk of ODing. Your body builds up a tolerance to the drugs and you need more and more, but when you quit or cut back you lose that edge. Once you start back you risk death. But with that being said, why are they all in water or near water? Did they all go to the same Rehab? You can't wrap yourself up in a sheet and throw yourself into the water. So there is something up here, you have to find that common denominator. Dealers don't typically kill off clients because they make them money, same with pimps. So maybe someone just demented, wants it to look like suicide and gives them lethal amounts of drugs? IDK, but the water thing may be to get rid of DNA. If that is the case, he may have spent time in prison. Or some job that requires you to submit DNA. Even a care giver or medical worker, able to get drugs and maybe has an agenda with them.

Sorry so late to this thread, been looking at Fl and all the murders there. Same stuff here as there. I do know that LE and FBI think this guy is possibly a trucker, and we know truckers lose routes or move etc. So it is possible he has relocated to Ohio. I went back to 2003 for murders of prostitutes in FL and here are some numbers. This is only Daytona, I-4, South FL and West and North FL. I know there is probably more but this is what I was looking at, the ones that seem to have something in common, like how they were found, or how they were killed.

2003 2 found dead
2004 3 found dead
2005 3
2006 2
2007 6
2008 0 none
2009 1
2010 2
2011 6
2013 0 none
2014 2
2015 1 so far, in Daytona.

I don't think all of the murders in any way are all connected, but something to think about if you are looking for a pattern or someone who changed locations. Some of these girls were shot, some found in water, some BFT, some I don't know how they died as it hasn't been released.

Might be a very long shot, but this is something I'd been wondering. I couldn't help but notice that the years listed here that had the fewest killings/disappearances are years the LISK (Long Island Serial Killer) was active. As it's been noted here that the murders in Chillecothe seem to be taking place mostly in April/May and Nov/Dec it may be noteworthy to point out that the LISK murders seem to be taking place commonly in June/July. I had read someone's theory that this may be a person who travels into town every 6 months or so, so if there's a large cluster of murders in other states during different months in the year, I'm suspicious of it. The Lisk victims mostly had the same issues as the Chillecothe victims...drugs and prostitution.

Might be a very long shot, but this is something I'd been wondering. I couldn't help but notice that the years listed here that had the fewest killings/disappearances are years the LISK (Long Island Serial Killer) was active. As it's been noted here that the murders in Chillecothe seem to be taking place mostly in April/May and Nov/Dec it may be noteworthy to point out that the LISK murders seem to be taking place commonly in June/July. I had read someone's theory that this may be a person who travels into town every 6 months or so, so if there's a large cluster of murders in other states during different months in the year, I'm suspicious of it. The Lisk victims mostly had the same issues as the Chillecothe victims...drugs and prostitution.

maybe we should do a list of murders by Ohio then date, then LISK then date and then FL? SKers do go from state to state killing. Many kill across the states as they travel. All the ones on my list are the same, prostitution and drugs.

Holy crap! This is intense if this is the case. That's a lot of killing. So so sad.

Holy crap! This is intense if this is the case. That's a lot of killing. So so sad.

I have 28 on my list, and that is only 5 counties in Fl. I didn't look at every one. I know Pasco has some, and a lot of missing women. Don't even look at St Pete area as it has about 100 unsolved murders, men and women but that goes back to the 70s. I read somewhere that only 30% of murders get solved. I don't like the odds.

maybe we should do a list of murders by Ohio then date, then LISK then date and then FL? SKers do go from state to state killing. Many kill across the states as they travel. All the ones on my list are the same, prostitution and drugs.

It just seems so strange that the Lisk killings have ended...and this scourge suddenly pops up in OH. And the sheer number of victims too, all in the sex trade, same MO, etc.

With the Lisk, it was discovered that many of the victims may have been contacted via Craigslist by the killer. Makes me wonder, if many of the OH victims were prostitutes, HOW were they meeting clients? Has that ever been divulged? Were they just streetwalkers being picked up by random Johns or were they advertising their services online and meeting clients around cheap hotel areas?

I know in my own city, undercover agents are contacting prostitutes who advertise on a website called Backpage.com and setting up stings at hotels. I'm sure since the FBI is involved in the OH case, this is being looked into (one would hope) but Backpage seems to be "trendy" right now in that lifestyle. I wonder if any of these women advertised via online services.

The descriptions of when several of the victims were last seen makes it sound more like they were picked up on the street.

Someone said (on Facebook mind you) that apparently there is a "modeling agency" asking girls to come in for photo shoots and then they are abducted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LISK is an organized, trophy-taking collector, that likely revisits, thereby needing a common dump site--very different from Chillicothe and Daytona--Highly unlikely, but I never say impossible

--the one long shot to LISK/Chillicothe being tied would be if a poi of sorts(that we can't name) from the construction industry can be tied to OH for bridge or road work, or another larger scale type of builiding construction

It just seems so strange that the Lisk killings have ended...and this scourge suddenly pops up in OH. And the sheer number of victims too, all in the sex trade, same MO, etc.

With the Lisk, it was discovered that many of the victims may have been contacted via Craigslist by the killer. Makes me wonder, if many of the OH victims were prostitutes, HOW were they meeting clients? Has that ever been divulged? Were they just streetwalkers being picked up by random Johns or were they advertising their services online and meeting clients around cheap hotel areas?

I know in my own city, undercover agents are contacting prostitutes who advertise on a website called Backpage.com and setting up stings at hotels. I'm sure since the FBI is involved in the OH case, this is being looked into (one would hope) but Backpage seems to be "trendy" right now in that lifestyle. I wonder if any of these women advertised via online services.

with LISK, it's never been fully vetted that they were all contacted via Craigslist, BUT they did have in common they all listed there--they also listed on other sites/services like Backpage, ModelMayhem, mysexyjobs, etc., and their contacting seems to have come via through their burner phone#'s provided on the sites---when LISK case first made national news, groups were petitioning Craigslist and Backpage to remove the adult entertainment advertising area

Nothing was specifically said about a name.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if so, it wouldn't be the first time that agency has had rumors/bad results happen
--it's had "issues" with that happening since like 2010, maybe even before

Personally this reminds me nothing of LISK.
But when I read more I can't help but think of Jennings Louisiana serial killings. Most those girls where found in bodies of water and some had diffrent manners of death. And it was a group of girls in a small town who were all into prostitution drugs and also frequented the same party house.

Personally this reminds me nothing of LISK.
But when I read more I can't help but think of Jennings Louisiana serial killings. Most those girls where found in bodies of water and some had diffrent manners of death. And it was a group of girls in a small town who were all into prostitution drugs and also frequented the same party house.

I said the exact same thing about it smelling like a J8 scenario, and being non-LISK. high-five. now recruit some more LISK threaders over here Gia

Just dumping all my info that I can find sources for now...

Timberly Claytor's ex, Jamil Burgin, says Claytor knew Charlotte Trego, Wanda Lemons, and Tiffany Sayre.

Charlotte Trego's mother, Yvonne Boggs, says her daughter knew Tameka Lynch and Shasta Himelrick.

Boggs also says that Tameka Lynch and Charlotte Trego had visited Brainbridge, OH together in the past. Tameka's body would later be found in a creek near Bainbridge.

Jayme Bowen, Megan Lancaster, and Charlotte Trego all went to the same rehab: Stepping Stone House in Portsmouth, OH.

Holly Logan has had prior arrests for prostitution in the area. Charlotte Trego and Tameka Lynch have both been linked to prostitution by authorities. Megan Lancaster's family has said that she worked in the sex trade. Authorities have said that Wanda Lemons has links to "sex trafficking." Tiffany Sayre's friend says Tiff was a prostitute and was working the night she disappeared. Jennifer Sheperd has had previous prostitution arrests.

Tiffany Sayre's sister claims that Tiffany knew McCrary and had once been assaulted by him, though she was too afraid to report it. In the same article, Charlotte Trego's mother says that McCrary was a "friend" of her daughter.

The more I read these connections, the more I think this isn't a regular serial killer. This is something personal.

eta: or the Jennings killings. Yeah, very similar, at least on the surface.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back