IA IA - Johnny Gosch, 12, W Des Moines, 5 Sept 1982 - What happened? - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's an interesting snip I found in my local TV guide this week (for the show Criminal Minds):

A former profiler, now working undercover on child *advertiser censored*, asks the Behavioral Analysis Unit to help her catch a particularly evil dude. He's been holding a boy prisoner and is about to auction him off online to the highest bidder.
I realize that this relates to auctioning a child off on the internet, which was not available in the early 80's, but it does lend some credence to children being auctioned off by child predators. Has anyone heard a story in real life that closely matches the above story line?

loganone said:
Not that it means much.. but just about all the reports from that time are amazingly blank, at least the ones I looked at doing a search on the NTSB search site.

One thing that strikes me very odd about that report though. I thought his son was with him, yet the report only lists 2 people as being on the plane.

Does this prove or disprove anything.. no.. it just adds to the mystery.

Did you read any of my post? GARY was an IFR rated PILOT. HE was piloting the plane. It was him and his 6 year old son.

William R Thomas said:
Did you read any of my post? GARY was an IFR rated PILOT. HE was piloting the plane. It was him and his 6 year old son.
To be fair, you didn't say he WAS the pilot. I did reread the post and I do apologize for my misunderstanding of the post.

I would love to read more about this crash.

Heart of Texas - there have been several works or fiction that relate similar storylines, most notably the movie "The Lost Son":
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0144286/

Propaganda Magazine, a punk/goth/fetish fashion magazine ran an interview with a young russian boy who had been sold as a sex slave to someone in Germany:
http://www.propagandamagazine.net/issue/catalog.html

[issue #25]

The probable culprits in that boy's case would be the russian mob. A russian mob child-*advertiser censored* and child trafficking operation called Blue Orchid was brought down by law enforcement:
http://tinyurl.com/ffu8j

But I suspect what you're really looking for is the kind of thing that was going on in Amsterdam in the late 1980's. I will post a link to The Guardian's expose on this group of sickos, but with a warning - this is extremely disturbing reading:
http://tinyurl.com/ru7ov

There is an American author, whose fiction revolves around the torture and murder of boys, who has made statements about being inspired in his writings by the time he spent in that underground scene in Amsterdam. I sent a detailed profile about him and the statements he'd made about this, to LAPD & Interpol some time ago - but he continues to frolic merrily away in France so I assume they cannot connect him to any criminal acts.

loganone said:
To be fair, you didn't say he WAS the pilot. I did reread the post and I do apologize for my misunderstanding of the post.

I would love to read more about this crash.

If you go to the NTSB search site, you can look on the date he crashed, and it comes up. there are 3 types of report, I only posted one on here. The one where it describes what he "supposedly" radio'd in, is almost comical. The report says that essentially, his compass started freaking out. Not that huge of a big deal, and not enough to cause you to lose control of the plane. If he had reported that his artificial horizon was going crazy, in IFR conditions, then he would have had a bigger problem.

The coroner couldn't even pinpoint how he died, but it's the coroners language that has me spooked. There is NO DOUBT in my mind that caradori was murdered.

This thread has been closed because it was getting too long. I've made it a "sticky" by request so that y'all can find it easily. Please feel free to copy and paste posts that you wish to respond to and you may do so on Thread No. 2 for this case, which will also be "stuck." If you have any questions or concerns, give me a holler!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46