Cases possibly of interest for the LISK case

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two dismembered females may be related to each other

http://www.wgrz.com/story/news/local/niagara-county/2014/08/20/fbi-loretta-jo-gates-death/14355611/

http://www.buffalonews.com/city-reg...inside-vacant-house-in-niagara-falls-20150617

A comment from one of the articles:

tom renylds • 20 hours ago
THERE IS A SERIAL KILLER IN THE FALLS POLICE HAVE KNOWN THIS BUT WONT SAY IT I HAVE RELIABLE SOURCES SEEMS THIS GUY TARGETS PROSTITUTES
• Reply•Share ›
We have a thread going in Crimes in the News for Terri Lynn Bills. Loretta Gates is mentioned, too.

[h=1]NY - Terri Lynn Bills, dismembered remains found in house, Niagara Falls, June 2015[/h]

Joejoet, what stands out to me is geography, victimology and disposal method.
Yes. This is a pretty interesting case. All 3 of those are very similar. 2 prostitues, found with heads and arms removed, about 6 hours north west of long island. Also, it has been suggested that LISK may have been a seasonal visitor. Maybe he changed his vacation area a few hours north? Also, both of these two women went missing in the summer..

Yes. This is a pretty interesting case. All 3 of those are very similar. 2 prostitues, found with heads and arms removed, about 6 hours north west of long island. Also, it has been suggested that LISK may have been a seasonal visitor. Maybe he changed his vacation area a few hours north? Also, both of these two women went missing in the summer..

The geography, victimology and disposal method stand out to me also. Disposal of the victims body parts around water seems to be a common thread, even with the GB4 and the AC victims. If it is indeed the same killer for all, then I think he changes his m.o. for killing depending on his circumstances and location at the time. And his signature is disposing near water. I also think he migrates up and down the east coast (like a shark seeking prey) and kills in other locations besides NY. Bundy, Lucas and others relocated when the heat was on but it didn't stop them from killing. Does anyone know if there are boaters in the Niagra river and Hyde Park Lake?

I'm currently trying to focus on the 'what, where, how, when' and perhaps that could lead to 'who' or connect the dots somehow. We may never know the 'why'. SK's are unusual people.

MOO

Waltzingmatilda,
Saw story where human teeth were recently found at a boat dock on hyde park. Struggling with cut and paste on my phone. Sorry.

Hi Rachel & Josh here,

We’re still hoping that your expertise and unique abilities can help lead us to the identities of the following LISK victims: Asian Man, The Toddler and the Jane Doe who was The Toddler’s mother.

We definitely understand there's been a lot of time and energy put into this already by websleuthers and the community, but we're hoping to inject new energy into discovering who these victims were. We ask that you post any thoughts and findings to the links below so all of the information is in one place.

We will have access to wide television audience who in additional can hopefully help.

Please don't be shy... contact us. We’ve already heard from a lot of you on LISK and other cases. It takes a village!

Best,
Rachel & Josh

The Toddler
Namus UP #9704
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?283333-Victim-7-The-Toddler-(NamUs-UP9704)

Jane Doe, the Toddler’s Mother
Not in NamUs
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?283334-Toddler-s-Mother

The Asian Male
Namus UP #9355
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?283332-The-Asian-Male

Keep up the good work, Rachel and Josh and the rest of the team you have working on this case. A little TV coverage doesn't hurt, either.

Hi Rachel & Josh here,

We’re still hoping that your expertise and unique abilities can help lead us to the identities of the following LISK victims: Asian Man, The Toddler and the Jane Doe who was The Toddler’s mother.

We definitely understand there's been a lot of time and energy put into this already by websleuthers and the community, but we're hoping to inject new energy into discovering who these victims were. We ask that you post any thoughts and findings to the links below so all of the information is in one place.

We will have access to wide television audience who in additional can hopefully help.

Please don't be shy... contact us. We’ve already heard from a lot of you on LISK and other cases. It takes a village!

Best,
Rachel & Josh

The Toddler
Namus UP #9704
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?283333-Victim-7-The-Toddler-(NamUs-UP9704)

Jane Doe, the Toddler’s Mother
Not in NamUs
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?283334-Toddler-s-Mother

The Asian Male
Namus UP #9355
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?283332-The-Asian-Male

Emre has a possible on the "Asian" male

There is another celebrated case in Suffolk County that appears to be at a stand still. In this case a political power broker had an attempt on his life and the attempt failed. He was supposed to be dead, but he lived.

DA Spota wasted no time inserting himself into the case. He even went to the hospital with a lot of other politicos to see how the victim was getting along. While this case didn't raise to the level of a homicide the homicide squad and their commander was brought in as the lead investigation team. According to news reports the 2nd Precinct detective squad, the Intel Unit, and the DA Squad detectives were brought into the case.

Intel, IMO, and in my experience should be brought in as an avenue to be consulted for any organized crime or other criminal enterprises that might have come from this case. It appears as though Intel played an investigative role in the case. The DA Squad, well that is another matter because even though their paychecks are paid by the police department, in reality they are answerable to the district attorney.

In cases such as this there has to be only ONE boss that all detectives are supposed to funnel their information to. In this case it was Lt. Jack Fitzpatrick of the homicide squad. The word is this wasn't happening as everyone was going their own way, or in the way of a 'higher' source.

Lt.Fitzpatrick, a fine detective in anybody's book abruptly resigns in the middle of this investigation. He was also involved in the Gilgo Beach investigation.

There was a possible motive to why Melius was shot. It had to do with a very questionable civil matter where the owner of his company lost control of his company after a judge of questionable background in such cases gave the company over to Melius. Millions of dollars changed hands with the court decision. Suffolk County Conservative Leader Ed Walsh played his own part in that case when he went to the courthouse to lend support for his friend Melius.

Ed Walsh plays in a high stakes card game on a weekday at Oheka.

Spota attempted to seal the records for the civil case but was too late in doing so as the civil case was part of the public record. Newsday jumped all over it and printed the details in their paper.

Melius had to leave his place of business (Oheka Castle ) that has a first class restaurant to make a luncheon meeting with a very well known political operative. The lunch appointment was for 1PM, Melius left at 1230PM, and was shot after getting into his car.

It would helped the shooter to know when Melius would be leaving. The OHEKA is not only Melius's place of business but his residence. He could have stayed in his home until the end of time without ever having the need to leave. BUT he left that day and he was shot doing so.

There is another celebrated case in Suffolk County that appears to be at a stand still. In this case a political power broker had an attempt on his life and the attempt failed. He was supposed to be dead, but he lived.

DA Spota wasted no time inserting himself into the case. He even went to the hospital with a lot of other politicos to see how the victim was getting along. While this case didn't raise to the level of a homicide the homicide squad and their commander was brought in as the lead investigation team. According to news reports the 2nd Precinct detective squad, the Intel Unit, and the DA Squad detectives were brought into the case.

Intel, IMO, and in my experience should be brought in as an avenue to be consulted for any organized crime or other criminal enterprises that might have come from this case. It appears as though Intel played an investigative role in the case. The DA Squad, well that is another matter because even though their paychecks are paid by the police department, in reality they are answerable to the district attorney.

In cases such as this there has to be only ONE boss that all detectives are supposed to funnel their information to. In this case it was Lt. Jack Fitzpatrick of the homicide squad. The word is this wasn't happening as everyone was going their own way, or in the way of a 'higher' source.

Lt.Fitzpatrick, a fine detective in anybody's book abruptly resigns in the middle of this investigation. He was also involved in the Gilgo Beach investigation.

There was a possible motive to why Melius was shot. It had to do with a very questionable civil matter where the owner of his company lost control of his company after a judge of questionable background in such cases gave the company over to Melius. Millions of dollars changed hands with the court decision. Suffolk County Conservative Leader Ed Walsh played his own part in that case when he went to the courthouse to lend support for his friend Melius.

Ed Walsh plays in a high stakes card game on a weekday at Oheka.

Spota attempted to seal the records for the civil case but was too late in doing so as the civil case was part of the public record. Newsday jumped all over it and printed the details in their paper.

Melius had to leave his place of business (Oheka Castle ) that has a first class restaurant to make a luncheon meeting with a very well known political operative. The lunch appointment was for 1PM, Melius left at 1230PM, and was shot after getting into his car.

It would helped the shooter to know when Melius would be leaving. The OHEKA is not only Melius's place of business but his residence. He could have stayed in his home until the end of time without ever having the need to leave. BUT he left that day and he was shot doing so.

I truly mean no disrespect Hawkshaw.... but for years I have read silently... read post after post...... I appreciate detail...truly I do. BUT I fail to see how many of these posts have any relevance to the Long Island Serial Killer Case. I get it....you are trying to suggest corruption....corruption is everywhere...even within LE. But unless they directly tie in with the victims and this case specifically - I fail to get your point....and I am adequately assured that should you choose to be direct and specific you could do so - yet you are roundabout, indirect, suggestive yet not concise with a specific connection...I find it annoying if I'm being honest... For your above post can you please explain specifically the importance rather than being vague.....or should I say direct without all the other fluff.... please take no offense....just trying to understand.

I'll try to put something together so you will understand where I am coming from. Certain things I have written have a sound basis for it. E.G. The Chief of Police involved with a street walker/thief/drug addict. That I can put out on the Board because there is documentation for it. Trust me that it is only the tip of the iceberg as far as I am concerned.

The person that got shot is widely mentioned in an article as a corrupter. You can read it if you GOOGLE: "THE ROGUE POLICE UNION" You will find a webpage with a Russbaker.com/

A bunch of guys with pull get together a few nights a week to play cards, drink booze, smoke cigars. This is like an IQ Test when you have to complete the next word in the sequence.

We will always have corruption. They have bigger problems when it is allowed to go out of control.

Did these gals get killed by some of these people? I really don't have a clue. WHAT I think I know judging from the so-called investigation and many things that are out there is this case seems to be going nowhere. This case may just be about a run of the mill serial killer with NO connections to anyone - I doubt it. I put it out there for all to see and tell you why I write this stuff.

One thing I can tell you is certain people have gone to an LE/LI office where Joe Citizen could expect someone would be interested. When certain names are brought up the people are told we can't even mention the name of a certain person in this room. One person was given the number and name of a supervisor in NY. Those people shouldn't be going to Oheka.

I truly mean no disrespect Hawkshaw.... but for years I have read silently... read post after post...... I appreciate detail...truly I do. BUT I fail to see how many of these posts have any relevance to the Long Island Serial Killer Case. I get it....you are trying to suggest corruption....corruption is everywhere...even within LE. But unless they directly tie in with the victims and this case specifically - I fail to get your point....and I am adequately assured that should you choose to be direct and specific you could do so - yet you are roundabout, indirect, suggestive yet not concise with a specific connection...I find it annoying if I'm being honest... For your above post can you please explain specifically the importance rather than being vague.....or should I say direct without all the other fluff.... please take no offense....just trying to understand.

May I ask you a question. To you and to all posters here.

First of all, I'm not Hawk's spokesman, I'm sure he'll write his view perfectly.

I feel the need to write this as our views (with Hawk) on why the case is unsolved are somewhat in parallel, and second I personally know that some things can not be posted enough.

The question is;

GB4 and rest of the victims.

Are they killed by same killer/group of killers or they are the work of different killers/groups of killers?

Please do not reply as; "I think .."

I know everybody has a thinking, I would like to see the reasoning. Why they same Killer(s) or why not same Killer(s)?

I think the LISK is a "run of the mill" sk". I don't think that LE or gang members are involved;however, I do belive that scpd did not bring in the FBI because they don't want other secrets to be revealed.

I think the LISK is a "run of the mill" sk". I don't think that LE or gang members are involved;however, I do belive that scpd did not bring in the FBI because they don't want other secrets to be revealed.

the can of worms that the FBI would open in that county would be as big/bigger than the spitzer thing

I'll try to put something together so you will understand where I am coming from. Certain things I have written have a sound basis for it. E.G. The Chief of Police involved with a street walker/thief/drug addict. That I can put out on the Board because there is documentation for it. Trust me that it is only the tip of the iceberg as far as I am concerned.

The person that got shot is widely mentioned in an article as a corrupter. You can read it if you GOOGLE: "THE ROGUE POLICE UNION" You will find a webpage with a Russbaker.com/

A bunch of guys with pull get together a few nights a week to play cards, drink booze, smoke cigars. This is like an IQ Test when you have to complete the next word in the sequence.

We will always have corruption. They have bigger problems when it is allowed to go out of control.

Did these gals get killed by some of these people? I really don't have a clue. WHAT I think I know judging from the so-called investigation and many things that are out there is this case seems to be going nowhere. This case may just be about a run of the mill serial killer with NO connections to anyone - I doubt it. I put it out there for all to see and tell you why I write this stuff.

One thing I can tell you is certain people have gone to an LE/LI office where Joe Citizen could expect someone would be interested. When certain names are brought up the people are told we can't even mention the name of a certain person in this room. One person was given the number and name of a supervisor in NY. Those people shouldn't be going to Oheka.

Thanks for that ....and for also not biting. I apologise ... I was a tad moody last night.

So do you guys not have some recourse to combat this corruption on LI ?? Like where whistle blowers can send in info.

Sounds to me you have a lot of knowledge that would be helpful in that area.

May I ask you a question. To you and to all posters here.

First of all, I'm not Hawk's spokesman, I'm sure he'll write his view perfectly.

I feel the need to write this as our views (with Hawk) on why the case is unsolved are somewhat in parallel, and second I personally know that some things can not be posted enough.

The question is;

GB4 and rest of the victims.

Are they killed by same killer/group of killers or they are the work of different killers/groups of killers?

Please do not reply as; "I think .."

I know everybody has a thinking, I would like to see the reasoning. Why they same Killer(s) or why not same Killer(s)?

we never really looked at the possibility of GB4 being the apprentice of Manorville/other dump site killer--The GB4 might be his tribute to him, and his first of 2 or more "gardens"
--but that goes out the window if you beleive the sk is somehow tied to Amber--remember, he did try to lure her first to the hotel-he didn't just give up on her---perhaps he deemed it a fail, so he continued his stalk until he got her--what was it about her? or was it that he failed in his attempt to get her the first time, and his ocd would not allow him to let her go

we never really looked at the possibility of GB4 being the apprentice of Manorville/other dump site killer--The GB4 might be his tribute to him, and his first of 2 or more "gardens"
--but that goes out the window if you beleive the sk is somehow tied to Amber--remember, he did try to lure her first to the hotel-he didn't just give up on her---perhaps he deemed it a fail, so he continued his stalk until he got her--what was it about her? or was it that he failed in his attempt to get her the first time, and his ocd would not allow him to let her go

I believe Dave Schaller's testimony is worthless. He's a pimp, a scammer, a drug supplier who wasn't even charged with any of these. There was a post from Remy "KW" Jessica Taylor's pimp. He did time for pimping. Which is the normal course. Why isn't Dave getting the same treatment? Because he's kinda funny guy?

IMO They (SCPD) are creating a Hannibal Lecterish character which they have no intention to catch and Dave helps them in return for a good favor.

Dave Schaller's testimony is meaningless..

Remember, LISK enjoyed calling Melissa's sister. Suddenly he becomes a man who says "Don't bring your phone" to Amber. Why? Is he insane? Amber has a sister too, which he can perfectly taunt.

Schaller's testimony is I believe injected by SCPD, to contribute to the mysterious "uncapturable" john character.

There is nothing special about the hotel. Find Holiday Inn reviews around the time. Guests of the hotel can see what's going on and openly write what they see. They say it smells sweat and cigarettes, almost brothel-like description. I wonder if there's one call girl who didn't visit a john in one of those hotels.

Craigslist is another meaningless distraction. It is 21st century. Girls do it online. Even pimps go online. Why was Jessica a streetwalker? Because as of 2003 Internet was not the industry standard. There is nothing in the entire case that suggests the victims are selected from Craigslist. Just the police keeps pushing this tale. And remember the official non-sensical profile.

Just like Megan's phone.
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2011/01/19/li-authorities-development-in-beach-bodies-case/

Megan's mom Lorainne Ela says her phone is in the room.
Same Ela says Megan's phone isn't found in Lost Girls.

What changes?

When Megan is missing Ela's points of contact are Robert Moulton, chief of the Scarborough, Maine, Police Department and Scarborough Police Detective Don Blatchford...

Scarborough police.. And they get the information from SCPD. And the phone is in the room.

When the Gilgo case breaks Ela's contact is directly SCPD and suddenly the phone disappears... or she's being lied to, just to bury the case under smoke.

Are the cases related?
You gave some reasoning as to two killers or one killer but you did not make a call.

Call it: Are all the cases related or not?

I know none of us can prove or disprove anything.. I just want to see the "reasoning" for the call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro